[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

What is it behind the necklace? Would you tell me please? Probably it is about the rumor I heard from twittwer last night.  akinahana89 said: KatKat09 said: IU has come a long way, has persevered through tough trials and situations. She has that unique talent and charm only inherent to her, and with her abilities and hardwork will succeed and be recognized for herself. No need to be identified with a love team that is pointless...

Just so happy to know the story behind the necklace... Spoiler: he has been with you for many years now, steadfast, unwavering. i believe now he was your refuge throughout that scandal storm, and as fans we never acknowledged that aspect yet. though he may not be a showbiz guy, i think he has good intentions. now i know why you are visibly glowing my dear IU, now i can breathe easily lol...protect your love, always here to support you
:x

I think we should leave this so called rumor alone now. Nothing at all has been confirmed or even spoken of in Korea and I think the last thing IU needs is another baseless, needless scandal. So many people check Soompi for updates and we don't want any lurkers to get the wrong impression about IU.

She was deeply hurt by the last scandal, so lets just leave this be and not talk about anything we can't be certain of or don't even know the details about.

Eng said:

Just bought KMW ticket last night. So excited to see real IU.

So lucky!! I'm excited for you!

Wish IU would come to the States! lol.

Thank you. :) I'm very excited too. Luckily Singapore is close to my country. Not too hard to go.

I'm sure she will in the future. She's so talented. She also practices and improves her english a lot. I think she's definitely to expand her career outside Asia in the future.

Eng said:

akinahana89

wrote:

»

Eng said:

Just bought KMW ticket last night. So excited to see real IU.

So lucky!! I'm excited for you!

Wish IU would come to the States! lol.

Thank you. :) I'm very excited too. Luckily Singapore is close to my country. Not too hard to go.

I'm sure she will in the future. She's so talented. She also practices and improves her english a lot. I think she's definitely to expand her career outside Asia in the future. Yes, her English does get better and better every time I hear it. I honestly feel so proud of her - She's practically trilingual. :) I'm definitely keeping the hope that I'll be able to see her in person at one point in my life. lol. Whether it be that she comes to the States or that I'll go to Korea on vacation and attend a concert or something. :D