Anne Hathaway

Guest emacs

Guest emacs

a recent photoshoot of Anne Hathaway. each image is 2400 x 3000 at 118.11 pixels per centimeter. th_50379_002_Anne_Hathaway_20060324001.jpgth_50387_002_Anne_Hathaway_20060324003.jpgth_50394_002_Anne_Hathaway_20060324004.jpgth_50401_002_Anne_Hathaway_20060324005.jpgth_50408_002_Anne_Hathaway_20060324006.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lulybonynsungie

anne hathaway is beautiful, ohh and i really like her dress in the last pictures!! yea shes a bit underrated, i have yet to see her performance in brokeback mountain!! very lookin forward to it ^^

Guest sincerelydolly

She very much surprised me in Brokeback Mountain.

I think she's a gorgeous woman and deserves more acknowledgement.

Guest feather~

^

ditto to y'all :P

i thought she was stupid in princess diaries but geesh she's improved! :w00t:

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

She's pretty. Gorgeous in those pics. She's actually sexy.

She's a very talented actress. And yah she's quite underrated. She really does need more recognition. I love her so much in Princess Diaries and Elaa Enchanted. :)

i cant believe she sings... but omgg it was sooo pretty!!! (ella enchanted)

she's absolutely GORGEOUS!! i loveee her character esp in princess diaries, they couldn't have chosen a more PERFECT person to play the role... gorgeous girl~

Archived