Chae Rim 채림

Admin

after DJS, i wish to see CR doing a CF too.

hmm...has she had any CF done before? dun remember seeing any so far...

*kept telling myself NOT to watch epi 18...but i ended up watching it anw..*

argh! knock myself on the head! :angry:

Guest fashionista

after DJS, i wish to see CR doing a CF too.

hmm...has she had any CF done before? dun remember seeing any so far...

*kept telling myself NOT to watch epi 18...but i ended up watching it anw..*

argh! knock myself on the head! :angry:

:lol: i'm dl-ing the ep 18 chinese subbed right now. i think i'm gonna save it until i get ep 19 & watch them one after another. i usually can't contain myself to wait but this time, i will. i don't wanna be all upset after watching 18 and have to wait one week before i find out what happens.

anw, CR have done a lot of CFs...most of which was done before she got "married". i'm hoping she'll do them again now that she's focusing on her career again. you haven't seen any of her old ones???

Guest ovette

i wish she does a CF too lol!

i agree, when ChaeRim cries, i cry.. i just get soo much caught up with the situation everytime ChaeRim acts ;)

Guest fashionista

no fashionista, i've not seen any of her CF.

gee... and i call myself her fan...shame on me! :sweatingbullets: :blush:

edit: oooh! tks a bunch for the links! u're such a doll, fashionista! :w00t:

i've seen CR in other dramas...but the one that stuck deep inside my head is AAE...

and just like ovette, when CR cries, i feel like crying too

and when she's happy...ishare her joy..

its weird, but seeing CR/DJ sad...i feel like strangling the person who 'bullies' her

at this moment, its TB/LMK.. :rolleyes::lol:

Guest fashionista

no fashionista, i've not seen any of her CF.

gee... and i call myself her fan...shame on me! :sweatingbullets: :blush:

edit: oooh! tks a bunch for the links! u're such a doll, fashionista! :w00t:

i've seen CR in other dramas...but the one that stuck deep inside my head is AAE...

and just like ovette, when CR cries, i feel like crying too

and when she's happy...ishare her joy..

its weird, but seeing CR/DJ sad...i feel like strangling the person who 'bullies' her

at this moment, its TB/LMK.. :rolleyes::lol:

i think CR has that affect on us. i get all emotional too. when she was balling after alec's character died in Aegean Sea, i was balling like crazy too. :blush:

alec once said in an interview that CR is amazing in that she can partake the role of whatever character she's playing and give you a totally new feel/look when u see her. that's what makes her an interesting actress to watch. her fans are never bore.

there are more CFs but those are the only ones i found with working links. i'm always glad to share with fellow CR fans. :)

Guest ovette

there are a lot of CFs in youtube too!... i really like the one with ref she's sooo cute there.. and also the milk CF :)

Guest ovette

although i try hard not to care much on the ratings since it doesnt really gauge how great a drama is..

i will be a bit worried if the ratings would continuously decline.

im afraid the drama will not be getting more attention than what it deserves. not that it didnt capture a lot of audience. the drama is just soo good, it shouldnt be missed! a really good start for 2007!

sometimes i feel so good that a lot of netizens post messages, comments and pictures on the HP message board. at least this drama is well- received :)

Guest fashionista

although i try hard not to care much on the ratings since it doesnt really gauge how great a drama is..

i will be a bit worried if the ratings would continuously decline.

im afraid the drama will not be getting more attention than what it deserves. not that it didnt capture a lot of audience. the drama is just soo good, it shouldnt be missed! a really good start for 2007!

sometimes i feel so good that a lot of netizens post messages, comments and pictures on the HP message board. at least this drama is well- received :)

for the last couple of years, dramas' ratings have declined. some really good dramas did horrible in the ratings...many of which were averaging under 10. i think fans have gotten smart about this now. they don't rely on ratings to tell them what's good and what's not. we know our taste is very different from those living in Korea.

all in all, DJS' ratings is actually very good for a modern series. with CR in it, u can be sure other countries will buy the right to show it.

Guest cutiepie

i think CR has that affect on us. i get all emotional too. when she was balling after alec's character died in Aegean Sea, i was balling like crazy too. :blush:

alec once said in an interview that CR is amazing in that she can partake the role of whatever character she's playing and give you a totally new feel/look when u see her. that's what makes her an interesting actress to watch. her fans are never bore.

i know, i was so shocked that happened, that was soooo sad, and the very ending, when his ghost appeared, too sad :tears:

yeah if a drama is enjoyable, ratings don't matter :)

i didn't have any problems downloading from gigasize for my corner with love eps, but i guess i will stick to ss for uploading dal ja episodes

ep17 chinese subbed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6vluaq

ep18 is taking too long to download, so probably won't be able to upload it until i get back later so maybe check back in 7-8 hours

Guest *sayuri*

+CR definetly a great actress.... I don't remember how many times I said this words already..... but I never tired of saying its over and over again.....hihihi....BTW, CR once again never dissappointed her fan...... she always make a right choice on selecting drama and etc........ After DJS end..... I'm looking forward to her next project.....:D CR FIGHTING!!!

Anyways, below is episode 18 for those who still waiting for it.....:P

Episode 18: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VEDUECNL

Guest badhairday

I agree with what everybody is posting here about CR's talents. She never recycles a performance. Every role that she partakes feel brand new and different... that's what I like about her.

Guest ovette

ep18 chinese subbed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g8e3co

ovette, what part of the ngs did you want translated, did someone in dal ja thread already translate it?

no one has translated it yet... the last NG.. what did HyunWoo keep saying that ChaeRim laughed all the time? :)

I agree with what everybody is posting here about CR's talents. She never recycles a performance. Every role that she partakes feel brand new and different... that's what I like about her.

i soooo much agree with this. she's SOOOO smart as to what project she'll have next. this drama really did great for a comeback :)

Guest fashionista

ASAS.jpg

(note:the above pic is unrelated to the following article)

"Bringing Chae Rim for Attendance" morning war stations compete intensely.

A morning broadcast programs are in a heated competition to bring Chae Rim to appear on the stage curious about her thoughts on divorce and life... Chae Rim says, "not yet..."

"Catching Chae Rim"

Actress Chae Rim becomes the greatest topic among housewives and the object of a broadcasted morning program.

SBS's as well as morning programs on MBC and KBS for the sake of public relations are constantly on the move to be supreme………

The morning broadcast production spokesperson stated 'In KBS 2TV's Wednesday Thursday mini-series (screenplay by Gahng Uhn Kyoung, produced by Lee Jae Sahng) Chae Rim's comeback performance has proven successful. In the past, Chae Rim absolutely didn't have that much exposure. Because of this matter and for the sake of Chae Rim public relation competitions have become very heated."

According to a production spokesperson for the sake of Chae Rim public relations have become competitive. Not only programs from different stations but also programs inside the same station have become intense. They have the identical objective of targeting housewives through morning programs that have been divided up to produce many different productions.

Even productions produced from the same program for the sake of catching Chae Rim have started intense mutual competition.

Mini-series is coming to the very end creating the ultimate chance between broadcasting and production for stations to try and catch Chae Rim.

In 2003 Chae Rim married singer Lee Suhng Hwan conquering a 14 years age difference that was a topic greatly focused on. After 2 years and 8 months of marriage she became divorced causing many fans to become regrettable.

Chae Rim's current mini-series through this drama she has come back successfully. There are many broadcasting spokespeople trying to compete by presenting proposals in front of Chae Rim for the sake of listening to Chae Rim's views on her personal matters and life in general.

A spokesperson from Chae Rim's management company has stated some day she (Chae Rim) will be able to comfortably smile while talking about these personal matters. At the present time Chae Rim only wishes to think about her drama. So wait to discuss these other personal matters.

At the present time Chae Rim appears on the drama mini-series as a 30 year old woman handling work and love.

mymoon@sportshankook.co.kr 3/2/2007

TRANSLATED BY K & M and reposted from CR's english thread at chaerim paradise

http://board3.cgiworld.dreamwiz.com/view.c...amp;tmp_no=2822

Guest arielcc

+CR definetly a great actress.... I don't remember how many times I said this words already..... but I never tired of saying its over and over again.....hihihi....BTW, CR once again never dissappointed her fan...... she always make a right choice on selecting drama and etc........ After DJS end..... I'm looking forward to her next project.....:D CR FIGHTING!!!

I couldn't agree more!! :) I'm quite sad to think that the drama is ending soon :( and I hope she'll confirm her next project soon so that I'll have something to look forward too!

DJS has been really addictive and the DJS forum has been great. The drama really has been very good. Kudos to the writers whose been doing a wonderful job! I've not been doing so much character and plot analysis since my English literature days! :lol: You can see that people are really loving the drama and the characters. Every nuances injected into the drama will be dissected and analysed. :P The rating may not be the top but we know what a gem the drama is ;) .

Yah and the ending of Love in the Aegean Sea... I cried buckets and went into mourning for weeks :tears: