Britney Spears Is One Hot Mommaaaaa*

miss_dolly

Guest jafa100

It seems everybody wanted a piece of Britney! ^^

She's looking Fabulous! I'm glad the old britney is back!

Her outfit is perfect from head to toe, it even matches with the throphies! ^^

And finally she won at MTV and won Big!

Awesome!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
she looks/smiles the same in every pic!

im curious, why are some ppl so obsessed with britney??

well, fans are obsessed with their idols in general, maybe not to extreme points in some cases, but cant say that there arent, though i think in this case, its not obsession but she has too many die-hard fans who always believe that she could stand up no matter wat, and for that to come true they're just over excited and proud too maybe, i mean this is like totally unimaginable considering wat britney was like many months ago. Despite that, she still won 3 VMA awards, its just amazing and im soo happy too^^ go britney!!

Guest Tranberry

Dude, Britney looks so freakin' AWESOME!!!

I'm so glad she looks like she is back on track. :) I have been waiting for this day lol

Although I do think her smile looks a bit forced, but other than that she looks absolute beautiful in these pics! :D

Guest marshmellow

She looked amazing at the VMA's, especially after all the shizz she's been through.

I'm glad she's getting back on the right track.

Archived