• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest she-smiles

taec baby,

he's such a sexy beast <33

47.jpg

48.jpg

^ a bit random, but i think the guy on the far left is 2PM's manager.

saw a little of him in wild bunny. :P and what's that thing in baby's hair?

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

source. 2pm online & cr. as tagged.

Guest o__xmonii

after seeing that epsiode with him and his "girlfriend for the week".. i find him really attractive hahah :|

(L)_(L)

Guest candyapple1111

I'm not sure if were supposed to discuss that here. u can pm me

But I will say PS seems very common among Kcelebs. It seems like everyone has had some work done at one time or another. im still amazed at the big changes lee de hee

Taec is finally back. It looks like him an woo are starting to get the hang of things.

Guest SUPERSTAR

read in the thread regarding ppl who know trainees...that taec has had plastic surgery. discuss??

p.s roflll poor jay looks soo short behind taec!

Regardless of whether he has had surgery or not I don't think it matters. If he did, he did, if he didn't then he didn't. NO BIG DEAL. I don't want this turning into a "he did" or "he didn't" argument and have this thread shut down because those discussions ultimately lead to threads getting shut down or suspended. So if you want to discuss this with someone please do so through PM. Thank you.

she-smiles --i love this picture! aw jay looks so little behind taec LOL.

http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab268/xo-shesmiles/47.jpg

and congrats to our Taec being INKIGAYO'S NEW MC!!

inkimc2.gif

inkimc.gif

:)

manners.gif

YES TAEC YOU ARE SEXY.

so-sexy.gif

cr: oktaecyeon.com

Guest babymarzy07

ooooh i havent been here a while.

anyway, personally. i think 2pm didnt there always have been rumors...cause they seem most natural. from before to now. but i'd rather leave that up to them to know. it shouldnt really matter.

wow so happy to see taec mcing. hahaha i love the 10/10 perf. thanks SUPERSTAR for the gifs! and she-smiles as always. you have the taec goodies. thanks for sharing.

rock on sexy taec!

Guest SUPERSTAR

^yeah dont get me wrong i dont care if he did or not. i was just wondering - so im sorry you took it the wrong way.

taecs awesome=] cant wait til im uncapped so i can watch the mc cuts=]

oh i didn't take it the wrong way. sorry i didn't mean for my message to be directed towards just you it was just a general statement to everyone. but yes, taec is awesome :)

Guest scribblylove

i have been lurking around this thread and decided to post here now. hahaha. i just died over again and again when i saw those pictures that
she-smiles
posted. isnt ok director taec just so adorable<3 hahaha.
[

Have you guys seen this yet?

090726 Body Body Body P1/4 2PM TaecYeon NichKhun

rest are on that channel

OMG I was spazzing while I was watching that because Taec was just so HOT! 8D

(Though I was a bit jealous of Jessica Gomez... she was showing interest in Taec. But then who WOULDN'T?)

He's a merman. Look at that body move.

1248700019tt1f.gif

1248700434tt2.gif

cr. bestiz

I wish he'd teach me how to swim like that. LOL

Guest silver_byul

I've seen him in real life during the JYP Auditions and I have to say he looks sooo much better in person - not saying that his pictures come out bad ;D His face is really small and he's so tall...lucky....hahahaha

Guest MukkuTaecyeon

^

you know...it's surprising that he just took his pants off like that in front of the pd. i'm pretty sure the pd filming was a girl, you can sort of hear her gasp or whatever then she lifts the camera to the ceiling. who's fault? the pd for following him into the room while changing or him just taking it off in front of her? LOL oh taec. but yes, it should not have been blurred out. nichkhun's part as well LOL. we are pervs!

Actually it's a cameraman, the girl's voice is just a sound effect. You can here it when Khun take his pants off and also when boys strike sexy poses in Wild Bunny ep2.

So...Taec is still ours, girls~!! And hell yeah, I love the victory of Taec's heart againt Khun's blur. I'm pretty bored of his sexy yet too cute poses, go Ssanti like Woodong!!

So sad that Taecyeon-ie didn't have much part in ep2, let's hope he'll catch up on it. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~

Ps. That Gomez girl.... Lucky bit*h~!!! ㅋㅋ (n.n)

Guest jaeners

^ HAHAHAH. Yeah, I figured that the girl's voice is a sound effect after watching the episodes over and over again... bc I love it THAT much. <3 LOL.

But man, I've been away from this thread too long. x_x Thank you to everyone for the pictures and videos and stuff! You guys rock. <3

Guest ohhlalakelly

Oh my Taec! He's a hot one! I love his smile, his deep voice, and his ears. <3 hahaha

And omfg! When he raps in "I hate you" *DIES* When he takes those sunglasses off with his fierce face, it makes my heart pound.

EDIT--

OMFG! I just watched the Friday Night performance! Why is he such a damn tease?!!??!

In his deep voice, "You want me, I want you too. Then tell me, i'll come to you." BABY, I WANT YOU!!!! And when he said, "baby you can have me" LOL! He was soooo cute!! His smile. omfg. i love him so much.

Archived