{official} 2 P M's [{ O K ★ T A E C Y E O N }] [옥택연]

Guest SUPERSTAR

Guest ddalgi<3

yeah his bday is dec 27th 1988--only 3days after mine--i'm a christmas eve baby :X

i dont think that counts as robbing the cradle for me :) keke

not that it matters since the chances of me meeting him are slim.

i'm thinking of becoming famous just so i can increase the chances of meeting him haha

syke no, i'ma become famous somehow or another for other reasons but it would be tight if i met him :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaeners

^ OH EM GEE. Those pictures are SEX! HAHAHAHA. *falls* But goodness, why is he so sexy? That one picture of him showing his arm? Omg, such a tease. T_T I love his smile so much. And gah, his tongue, hahaha. I love when he sticks out his tongue. Then again, I love everything about him. HAHA. *saves pictures* Thank you for the pictures! :D <3

yeah his bday is dec 27th 1988--only 3days after mine--i'm a christmas eve baby :X

i dont think that counts as robbing the cradle for me :) keke

not that it matters since the chances of me meeting him are slim.

i'm thinking of becoming famous just so i can increase the chances of meeting him haha

syke no, i'ma become famous somehow or another for other reasons but it would be tight if i met him :)

yay he's 9 months older than me lol

thank god -_- I'm a 89 baby.

he first caught my eye in that pops in seoul clip of them. When he went '___ had a haircut, now he looks so much sexier' and did that eyebrow lift I was like DAYUM who's that? (seemed spunky in personality) and yah ^_^

kyun is adorable, jay is <3 too but I like taec best cos he has that air about him that's hella hot lol, I really like his personality. Kyun is more mellow lol which gets alittle boring sometimes.

that pic spam was so sexy. took me forever to scroll down cuz i was fully enjoying each one full sized lol

he first caught my eye in that pops in seoul clip of them. When he went '___ had a haircut, now he looks so much sexier' and did that eyebrow lift I was like DAYUM who's that? (seemed spunky in personality) and yah ^_^

LOL when he was talking about chansung XD haha yea i loved that interview overall but that was my favorite part. he's such a joker. you can't NOT love him <3

Guest SUPERSTAR

VOTE FOR 2PM ON M.COUNTDOWN

HOW TO VOTE

You can vote more than once a day by making multiple accounts. Do not use hotmail e-mail addresses. Let's help them win for "I Hate You!"

If you have any questions please let me know! I'm currently voting everyday with 4 different accounts.

from AAA days but I haven't seen these so...:)

s.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

s9.jpg

s10.jpg

s11.jpg

s12.jpg

s13.jpg

Guest Miss.Understood

Hello everyone! Haven't been here in awhile.

:(

But thanks to those who provided video links and tons of pics! I Taec-fied my laptop by saving and (watching)downloading everything. LOL. =]

Enjoy Taec & his overpowering sexiness! Do not hotlink.

1245595784img0970copy.th.jpg1246346617062603.th.jpg1246346617062605.th.jpg

1246346617062606.th.jpg1246346617062607.th.jpg1246346617062608.th.jpg1246346617062609.th.jpg

Credit: 2PM's official soompi thread

-- Mina

Guest missie_ko_ko

sexy hot fine richard simmons breathtaking mothafckin beast....

lmfao.....

he's just sooooo...........no word can describe...lol....

i love the fact that when he's performing he's so into it but when he's not he's so goofy...

Guest jaeners

AHHH! OH EM GEE. Thank you SO much for the pictures, Mina! I'm spazzing so much right now about the picture, lol. Well, spazzing to my friends. One of my friends says I'm going crazy over him, HAHAHAHA. I srsly am. Omg. -___-;; Look what you're doing to me, Ok Taecyeon! T-T But gah, I can't help but love this guy. :wub:

Guest swt_decadent

Ohh I love this boy! Him, Jaebom, and Junho are my favorites in 2pm. I like how he's always smiling and happy. Also like how caring he is specially to Jay. He look like a model and those muscle. Yum!

Guest she-smiles

*sigh* my life will be so empty while 2PM & my taecyeon are promoting in thailand.

so anyway, i'm here to spam. :P

50702812.jpg

30981070.jpg

49307677.jpg

56388488.jpg

89712957.jpg

23825873.jpg

23562892.jpg

59708403.jpg

credit. as tagged

Guest jaeners

Wah, so many Taec pictures! Thank you guys so much for them! <3 I really love his smile and his jawline is so sexy. *drools* HAHAHA. Gah, he is so perfect. T-T <3

Guest superjihyeee!

ohmygosh what a hottie. 8D

He has very intense eyes.

I think he'd be really scary to be around if he was angry, lol.

Guest ddalgi<3

^i can't imagine him being angry...

would he shout??

i imagine that...he'd just have an irritated face and walk away?

okay, maybe he'd shout and argue...and fist fight? hahah random

but yeah, he a g <3 keke

Guest morelosmiya

hello!

i was watching their energy

song, and i decided to make gifs.

taec's so smexy yet so cute!

beastsmexy.gif

beastcute.gif

oh. topped it! haha lol.

since i've topped it,

i'll share more

taecbeast.gif

taec2.gif

oh just that 2 i guess. lol

Guest she-smiles

^ lol, i don't think so. although they are both so utterly hot. :)

baby in high cut. :)

cr. newsen

taech.jpg

V fret no more. :)

Archived