{official} 2 P M's [{ O K ★ T A E C Y E O N }] [옥택연]

Guest SUPERSTAR

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest duckie 27

has anyone seen the latest episode of wild bunny?

i can't believe the boys are pulling pranks on him.

he looked so out of it, jet lagged probably.

even though they kept teasing him, he was so nice about it.

or maybe he was just too tired to notice anything.

if it was me, i would have snapped.

don't mess with me when i'm tired. haha.

haha. yeh. he's so nice. i love how they have counters too. so far jay is on the lead. lol

and he's probably jet lagged and i heard someone say something about food poisoning,

but i'm not sure if that pertains to taec. imma go watch it again. hehe. =D

minty. Thanks for the pics. Taec looks dreadfully tired, and I find it slightly agitating how the cameramen just totally invaded his privacy like that. >( But then again, if it weren't for them, we wouldn't be able to see Taec half-naked---sort of. LOL. And yes....I AM LUCKY. lol. Pwuahaha. JK <3

Oh no, I wasn't talking about that, haha. (I thank the cameraman for filming him sleeping half-naked *cough*)

I was actually talking about the "prank" they decided to pull on him. I don't know if you've seen it yet, so I won't spoil it for you.

& LOL, if I were his wife, I wouldn't be alive by now. Probably dead from blood loss or heart failure.

IKR? It just shows how kind our Taec is. ;___; I fell in love with him even moar.

Guest SUPERSTAR

Just to reiterate the rules

1. NO BASHING

2. Keep all topics to TAEC only.

3. Credit properly when taking out

4. No quoting images

5. NO NO NO hotlinking!!

6. SPREAD THE LOVE !!

and I'm sorry that more than half the photos I've posted are down but I will not be re-uploading them anytime soon, I've actually re-uploaded every single picture I've posted on the last 30 pages (yes all!) about 3 times already. The pictures should be up and running in about a month when photobucket lifts its restrictions. I will NOT be using photobucket for future picture uploading! ARGH

friday.jpg friday2.jpg

friday3.jpg friday4.jpg

^Lol I can't bare to even watch that yet.

T________________________T

It hurts to much. Just thinking about it drives me insane.

Lol.

^OMG same here. I can't bare to watch it because I get so heartbroken. Just thinking about it makes me jealous as heck. I know that as a fan I should get around to watching it...but I can't bare it XD. I'm so damn jealous.

Guest jaeners

Yeah, he does look so out of it. I felt bad, but at the same time, it was so cute to me, lol. I think Taec was just too tired to notice the boys teasing him. But nevertheless, I'm falling in love with him more and more. Gah, Taec. Why are you so perfect? T-T <3 Haha.

Btw, has anyone heard Bada's new song yet? The one featuring Taec? Omg, Taec sounds so hot. HAHA. Well, when doesn't he sound hot? LOL. But anyway, I think his voice really suited the song. I'm so glad Bada asked him to feature in the song. I love Taec's rapppppppp. <3

Guest jungyunho

his so cute and very handsome

while sleeping even without make up :wub:

i hope, i can sleep beside him,

his so hot and sexy~

Guest 1S0ULL

Taec looks sooo tiredd LOL.

He looks mean when he's tired.

They're being so mean to him HAHA .

Wooyoungie always pulling his seat down ROFLS .

What's the photoshoot they're in on AS1AND0LL's avatar ? I saw on some signatures as well and the boys look great (:

Guest vic_taebin

Just watched episode 3 and I feel so bad for Taec! Being back in Korea and experiencing jet-lag, i'd be freakin mad and annoyed by the guys. Surprisingly, he seems to go with it. Man, he looks freakin hot even when he's half-asleep. Can't wait for next episode, he looked so scared with all the ajummmas surrounding and hugging them. LOL!

Thanks for the pictures everybody!

Guest heartdrops

I feel so bad for him too. He looked so tired and it seemed like he didn't even unpack yet LOL.

Yes! Those lucky ahjummas get to touch him! I'm jealous lol.

Hottie Taec

9e8096318aee5e4d0c61fdab83e2928b.jpg

0833b863f9caeb3a64a01238e913668c.jpg

^ LOL how silly can he get?!

Credit as labeled on the pics.

Taec baby is so freaken nice even when he's all tired. And he seriously looked really really tired... I felt so bad. freaken Wooyoung kept pulling his seat back LOL. I would totally go off...

and Bada's song feat. Taec is total LOVE. I liked the song immediately when it began and when Taec's part came up I was spazzing even more... I can't wait to see live performances. He's gonna be so hot (when is he not)

I just listened to Bada's song with Taec and his rap was HOT!<3 Performance is a must!

& About the Baek Ji Young + Taec performance at Chocolate...

I've read a fan account and apparently the dance is kinda provocative. Like Taec grabs her from the back or something. *DED*

But he looked very hot. He wore a blazer type thing with nothing inside and his hairstyle was kinda like TOP's(?)

But yeah... looking forward to it! XD

Guest 1S0ULL

^ Ohhh yes I will , I likeyy the whole blazer with nothing underneath part >: ) . & provocative dance is good with meee : )

Taec's part in Bada's song is OMGGGG <33 . i LOVED it , his voice is soo damn hot .

& thank you to she-smiles !!

Guest JambaJuice

Taec was mad sexy when they showed the clip of him sleeping. Drools! I couldn't help but screen shot it and save it, HEHEH. Yummy shoulders~

30mu42v.png

Guest she-smiles

^ O M G........... talk about fanservice.

well, i'm not so sure, it might kill some fans. lol.

but i do admit, that was pretty hot.

ahhhh, thank goodness she is like way older than him.

or else, i'd be one of those dead fans he just killed. :lol:

and hey, i know that first song! :P

Guest 1S0ULL

^ OH HOT DAAAAMN !

That preview was hott .

Taec was sooo fiinee .

*dies* .

i wish i was her ROFLS.

Can't wait for the whole thing (:

OMG that preview was awesome! I'm dead jealous and I seriously mean it but yea...it was REALLY HOT!

:( my TaecYeon. I'm still jealous XD! Sorry I seriously can't help it.

Gosh I wish that was me XD dancing with sexy Taec. *faints*

I can't stop watching it though ROFL. Taec is just to sexy for words. I'm totally speechless.

Archived