{official} 2 P M's [{ O K ★ T A E C Y E O N }] [옥택연]

Guest SUPERSTAR

Guest NaraMarie

anybody know where I could get a gif of Taecyeon during his rap section in a I hate you live ? preferably when he takes his glasses off and looks fierce ! :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody know where I could get a gif of Taecyeon during his rap section in a I hate you live ? preferably when he takes his glasses off and looks fierce ! :lol:

I've got a couple:

1244724571_Untitled-3-1.gif

EBACB4EC849CEC9B8C.gif

FIERCE! B)

I will miss his rap... D;

Guest Miss.Understood

Taec's best & favorites. (Taken from Céci Magazine)

BEST ENSEMBLE (What do all 7 members have in common?)
- Smells

BEST BODY PART (What is the most confident body part of yours?)
- My ears

FAVORITE STYLE
– Terrorist style...Taec yeon loves wearing orange underpants

FAVORITE RECORD (Who's your favorite artist or song?
) – Kim Dong Ryul's Monologue Live Album...Kim Dong Ryul's voice is so powerful and touching.

FAVORITE TIME (What is your favorite time of the day?)
– Taking a shower and later answering fans' questions in UFO Town around 12pm – 1am.

FAVORITE WORD (Which saying makes you feel good?)
– "You're really like a beast."

FAVORITE THING (What's your most protective object?)
– OK cat ring

BEST LOVE STORY
– Rolling on a snow field like in the Love Story movie.

BEST OF BEST (What I got and the other members don't have?)
– Habit

FAVORITE GIRL (What does a girl have to do to move your heart?)
- A girl who works hard and manages to make others laugh.

FAVORITE GIRL (If 2PM has to welcome a new female member out of all Korean Girl Groups, who would that be?)
- Park Ga Hee from After School because she's a good dancer and she could make a good team with 2PM.

FAVORITE MEN (My definition for being 'a man')
– A man who can do anything for his girl is 'the man'.

BEST HOPE (What's your greatest desire so far?)
– I hope everyone likes the single 'I Hate You' cause it would strengthen
2PM's goal. I hope to have a stronger performance for our fans. I want to make my parents proud to say that they have a son who's a member of 2PM'.

Cr: Kor-Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com, Thai-Eng by Deer@2pm-online.com

Taec Spam. Enjoy & no hot linking. Thank you. ^____^

20014767.th.jpg73664996.th.jpg

62121825.th.jpg

88064381.th.jpg

46243662.th.jpg

61276223.th.jpg69275909.th.jpg

(these two are gifs, so in order to view them, click them)

22280505.th.gif78353538.th.gif

z13u.th.jpgz14d.th.jpg

z10r.th.jpgz11d.th.jpgz12j.th.jpg

cr:2pm official thread

-- Mina

Guest evilxsaga

taec has an ok cat ring!? o_O

does he LOVE cats!? cuz he said he dislikes...eh...snobby cats or something lol.

thanks for the pics! hehe

love taec x chansung

Guest jaeners

heartdrops, even though I already saw this video, but thanks for sharing! I swear he sounds so much like Joon. Sometimes Danny too, in there, haha.

Omg, Mina~ the best & favorites, is so freaking cute. I couldn't help, but giggle at every single one of his answers...except one, but I won't say which one, haha. *falls* And thank you for the pictures and gifs! They are love! <3 I love maknae and Taec together! ^^

Guest 슈퍼주니어

hooray for this thread~

omg, been looking for taec's thread here <3

thanks so much for the pics and some gifs~

taec so hot <3

Guest Miss.Understood

[Adieu Interview] Ten things we are curious about 2PM (Taec answers only)

Q1. They were asked something like dreams of conception which had thrown many members off as they do not understand the idea of that. Some even asked "Can I go back and ask my mom about it?"

Q2. Your nicknames?

* Taec Yeon: Since my surname is Ok, they will call me Ok-soo-soo (sweet corn).

Q3. Opportunities given to you to be a singer?

* Taec Yeon: I did the audition in the states, and went into JYP Entertainment.

Q4. If you rate yourself now, how many points are you out of 10 points?

* Taec Yeon: 0. I think I still need to work much more harder.

Q5. The member with the strongest 'beast idol' image?

* Taec Yeon: I think it is me. And opposite will be Nich Khun? He has the angel face.

Q6. Other entertains the members are close to?

* Taec Yeon: Boom. We got close as we do many broadcast programmes together.

* Taec Yeon: KWill, Boom, 2AM, WonderGirls.

Q7. And your ideal type?

*Taec Yeon: I used to pretty pretty and smart girls but now I like girls whodo aeyo much.

Q8. The most difficult/tiring time?

* Taec Yeon: There were times when we were so busy we went around without sleep and the work never seem to end, and when there were problems that arised it was the most difficult times.

Q9. Your greatest interests these days?

* Taec Yeon: I want to get an autograph from Kim GongRyul seonbaenim

Q10. Your role models?

* Taec Yeon: Will Smith

cr:fattie8701@soompi + Sookyeong@ Kbites + shared by: Bellus_Calla@sweetfig.blogspot.com

Two gifs of Taec from WILD BUNNY! ^^

Hey, this looks a bit like me now. O//O

76063103.gif

Oh how I wish this wasn't censored. Damn heart. Excuse my crazy fan girl perverted-ness. T__T

27881998.gif

cr:daum

-- Mina

Guest SUPERSTAR

^

you know...it's surprising that he just took his pants off like that in front of the pd. i'm pretty sure the pd filming was a girl, you can sort of hear her gasp or whatever then she lifts the camera to the ceiling. who's fault? the pd for following him into the room while changing or him just taking it off in front of her? LOL oh taec. but yes, it should not have been blurred out. nichkhun's part as well LOL. we are pervs!

Guest jaeners

Mina~ I think Taec meant Boom and not Bom from 2NE1, just in case anyone was wondering. x: But aw, the gifs are cute! Taec changing is the best~ hahaha I wish it wasn't censored either. ^^;

Guest Miss.Understood

Mina~ I think Taec meant Boom and not Bom from 2NE1, just in case anyone was wondering. x: But aw, the gifs are cute! Taec changing is the best~ hahaha I wish it wasn't censored either. ^^;

^Ah, thanks. ^^;; <3 I didn't know. All I did was skim, copy, and paste. X: Hehe. LOVE YOU! :P Haha, yes. T^T The heart broke my heart. -cries-

superstar Wuah. You notice the tiniest details. I was too busy trying to catch a glimpse of his naked sexiness. ROTFL. PERVS ALL THE WAY!! :lol:

Guest jaeners

^ Hahaha no problem~ I was confused at first when I read it on another forum and then I realized that the boys must have meant Boom and not Bom from 2NE1. I don't think she's been on any tv programs and stuff yet so yeah, hahah. ^^;;

Anyway~ I keep looking at the gif. I wanna see some Taec nakedness! ;~; But I like how Taec gets a heart when he changed and Khun gets a blur, LOL. <3

Yeah, the whole time I was thinking... is he changing in front of the camera person?! (though I'm hoping it was a guy)

I guess that's the "American way" hahaha.

Also, you gotta love his "traffic light" fashion. Yellow shirt + orange pants = genius! How could you even think of such a mismatching combination?

I love his accomplished look afterwards too, like "yep, that's me - the fashion terrorist" :lol:

I'm looking forward to the next episode, where it shows the three dorks at the club. Oh what craziness is bound to happen. XD

Guest Happening.Inc

haha wow taec sure knows how to answer questions LOL. This guy is surely something LOL. Fighting!

Guest she-smiles

i've been MIA from this thread + 2PM.

man, who would have ever thought that life without taec & 2PM would be...... depressing.

haha. <33

thanks everyone, for the updates.

i shall get back on track & bring more updates.

:)

EDIT:

i topped a page. so here's my share.

i don't think this has been shared in this thread yet:

w9.jpg

Guest cpopbaby19

OMFGGGG.

This boy totally got me! *O*

He's so freaken HOT. HE CAN MELT PEOPLE OMYGAHHHHHHHHH!!! DX

I'm gonna go back to this thread and save all the pics. lol

Archived