[Drama 2007] Time Of Dog And Wolf 개와 늑대의 시간

babybeck

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi there ^^

anyone has link to watch the whole movie???

i m getting fed up to watch on tv wit chinese language...

it jus weird to watch the words that came out doesnt match wit the mouths...

please.... can anyone tell a link please???

this is really a good drama... very impressed with the cast' acting... good!! i started watching on last friday... only planned to watch 1 episode before i head off to bed... who knows... i finished 4 episodes!!! left 4 episodes to end... trying very hard to resist reading the story here... :lol:

Guest kierelun

This is one drama that really brings out Lee Jun Ki - good acting and dashing looks which makes me grow to like him even more cos I didnt like him in My Girl.

The ending was too abrupt like a cliffhanger and hope there is a sequel to show them meeting up in Paris and get married. I like the sweet & innocent look of Nam Sang Mi, both are so compatible.

Guest produlan

hey guys, I would like to find out whos the artist for the song longing in the movie time between wolf and dog... I'm really desperate for it.. it'd be better if you could give me a few suggestions on where I can find the piano solo music score for the song. I would really, really, appreciate it. BIG THANKS. ;) hope you all can help me out with this...

i have voted...

This show is currently airing in Malaysia but i missed here and there cause i was not at home..

May i know anyone know where can i watch online with eng or Chinese sub??

downloading for me is too slow cause there are alot of epi..

thanks in advance for the help!

Guest nellythong

i have voted...

This show is currently airing in Malaysia but i missed here and there cause i was not at home..

May i know anyone know where can i watch online with eng or Chinese sub??

downloading for me is too slow cause there are alot of epi..

thanks in advance for the help!

Hi,

Completed the whole drama last nite.

Dont quite understand the last episode. Anyway, those of you who wants to watch with English sub, you

may head to www.aznv.tv

Hi,

Completed the whole drama last nite.

Dont quite understand the last episode. Anyway, those of you who wants to watch with English sub, you

may head to www.aznv.tv

Hi!!! omg

really thanks! been searching all the while and in some CHina;s websites..its soo slow..

thanks the the side..just need to wait a little while and it stream quite fast. just start to watch!

thanks man!

I have a question, I haven't watched this yet but I'm going to coz I'm a fan of LeeJunKi now:

Does his character fall in love with NamSangMi's character even after he lost his memory and doesn't remember her, like in Winter Sonata? Haha~

• 2 weeks later...

This drama currently airing in Malaysia...

Waa... Lee Jun Ki was so HOT!!!

I don't like him when I watch My Girl before... becoz he sometimes look like a girl with that long hair style...

But after watch this drama... I feel like I've fall in love with him...

Especially when he became a real Kay... I mean when he lost his memories & become a true Ma Wu follower...

He is sooo HOT & COOL...

I'll download & watch this drama again... ^_^

Jun Ki and Sang Mi had won the awards recently for online polling section!!! same goes to the most voted drama,Time of Dog and Wolf!!

Congratulations!! feel so happy for them..i voted not much times...haha..

anyway,anyone knows the original novel? i have the interest in reading if i can find...

Archived