Jae Hee 재희

Guest hye091

Guest lovegoodfood

HapPY BirthdaY Jae Hee!!!! Today is Lee Jeong Jin's Birthday Too!!!! May both of you stay HapPY and Healthy always...Loads of LovE!!!!

Guest john_anderton

just saw this thread on first page..

oh! it's jae hee's birthday!! :lol: happy birthday!!

a fellow Gemini hehehe (no wonder i'm as great as him hahaha ~ no offense to his fans)..

peace.. B)

still wondering where to find the outfit he wore in DGCH (the UK get-up).. hehe

suzie, i wonder too what's taking them so long too :D do u think they'll release the horror one first? wow lucky JaeHee fans they spend this day with him ;)

It seems like it... wow, I hope JaeHee's enjoying his day...Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

YAYYY! Happy birthday to THE most charming, handsome, and talented K-actor! (to me at least :D) Much love, happiness, health, and success for your 27th year, Jae Hee oppa!

To celebrate, a smorgasboard (no idea how to spell that lol) of older pics. I'm excited to see new pics (and hopefully videos?) from his birthday signing!:

00620715_3.jpg

cute3kz.jpg

jj8dt.jpg

20050310000021131.jpg

41ad60a8741e23en.jpg

jaehee_140251.jpg

jaehee_140461.jpg

lishaorong.jpg

pho_20040809134017070000070100-001.gif

tzs8ik.jpg

j1ny.jpg

20050315161404020015fs.jpg

SSI_20050307115253.jpg

Guest shortyshoutm

WOO HOO! Happy Birthday Jae Hee! he's 27 now.

something very random i wanna say .. Jae Hee has the most perfect teeth :D agree?

Guest chaelee

Jae Hee..

Happy Birthday!!! I Hope you always be success for your job..

and i will love you forever...(hahaha)

Guest allie_cat

I wasn’t able to post a proper birthday greeting for jae hee because I was too busy yesterday… too busy spending his birthday with him… in my daydreams that is :wub: ahhh… the power of imagination, it can take you anywhere, anytime to anyone :lol:

Have to backlog a few to reply to all your previous posts, but I just had to post these first, I got this from yahoo korea, it was posted today, it doesn’t seem like its his birthday fan meet, some event I guess, he’s sporting the scarf from wyh still, but I think he cut his hair a tad shorter.

2007052617435352780_180050_0.jpg

2007052617401948680_180037_0.jpg

2007052617314948980_175537_0.jpg

Here are the news links

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=84

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=84

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...052617314948980

on zig zag love, still no updates, some korean movie sites categorize it as films in production or its under the coming soon category so i guess post production isn't finished yet.

here are some old pics that may not have been posted yet... or some similar pics have been posted but these are different angles :lol:

sisa7fu6.jpg

sisa3pj3.jpg

sisa4ye0.jpg

sisa12xt8.jpg

sisa14yt8.jpg

s4sz0.jpg

12wn1.jpg

11vs0.jpg

^Actually, since he's the only (male) child of his widowed mother, he may actually be exempt from military service. I asked my mom about this and she said that while she isn't exactly sure of how things worked now, when she was in Korea, young men in Jae Hee's situation would only have to do some sort of community service and not the full compulsory military training.

Thanks for the pics allie_cat. Hopefully birthday signing pics will pop up soon.

Oh and for those of you who have never seen "3-Iron/Bin Jip," someone uploaded the entire movie (with English subtitles for what the other characters are saying) on youtube. This is the first part of 10: http://youtube.com/watch?v=eQJNpbR2msw (the next part should show up under the "Related" box)

Thank you for all the pics! :D His new hair reminds me of his haksaeng days in DGCH :)

shortyshoutm, that was actually one of the first things I noticed about JaeHee---his teeth. I do think he has great teeth :)

Guest aw311

hi there :)

i just finished wacthing delightful girl and became obsesed with jae hee! haha

it was such a cute drama, and i loved how it transitioned from highschool -> uni -> post-uni

i loved jae hee's character at the end the most, how he matured and plus, jaee hee in suits = love :D

oh and ^ i have to agree, he has awesome teeth!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I love that outfit HAHAHAHAH!! :lol: :lol: When I first saw that scene where he was squatting and pinned the skirt.. I laughed my butt off XD My mom came in in the room and was like "wtf :crazy: are you crazy?!?!?" XD

anyway, I was wondering if anybody had the show Love Survivor with JaeHee in it? I was watching one with Bi in it, and it showed JaeHee for like a second.. >__< so I went to look up some more on YT, and found where he starred in there another time too.. (the one w/ HyunBin). so i was wonderng if anybody happened to havee the videos? :D i would appreciate it so much ^_^

Hello, hello to old and new Jae Hee fans. I come bearing gifts...the first pictures of Jae Hee's birthday fan meeting from his cafe!

The decorations are so cute!

002958_1787524607_xsezaatf.jpg

It's his mommmy! How adorable is that? And wow, she is so pretty and stylish. Thank you Jae Hee's umma (Korean word for mom) for giving birth to and taking care of such a wonderful, handsome man! :D

002959_2061065377_aybkzwsq.jpg

The guy in the hat is the actor (whose name escapes me) who played Jae Hee's brother in Witch Amusement and the girl is Jeon Hye Bin, who played Seung-Mi in WYH. I'm not sure who the middle girl is, but it kinda looks like Shin Yi, his co-star in Zigzag Love

003000_293994095_gmmkxiyh.jpg

And Poop-Shoop-A-Loop, I have the Love Survival vids, which I've been meaning to upload, but it might take a little bit of time. I have the Bi episodes and the two after Hyun Bin's episodes....and the Hyunbin ones are on youtube like you said. Look for them sometime this week. :)

ETA: More, courtesy of www.leehyunkyn.com, uploaded to my own photobucket account

085835_846733762_ghwofhkz.jpg

085835_1446661086_mazgmmlz.jpg

085836_335153205_ljhqdqxl.jpg

085837_1745007775_eqvifymt.jpg

085837_873304408_kkxkqect.jpg

085952_1098819158_fnsndnvv.jpg