Jae Hee 재희

Guest hye091

Hey there JaeHeeans! (lol, I <3 our fan name, it's so cute!)

I haven't forgotten about this thread or my promise of uploading JaeHee goodies. I ended up finishing exams and papers on Friday, then packing like a crazy woman on Saturday, driving all day back home on Sunday, and sleeping in all day today. So I will get to uploading things tomorrow when I'll have access to my fast home computer (my brother is currently using it and since it's for hw, he gets first dibs lol). I hope it's worth it...older Jae Hee fans have probably seen them all, but hopefully there'll be some new things for you to enjoy...and for those of you who are new fans, I *know* you'll love them! I'm glad I kept all these clips for 2 years.

Speaking of clips...Has anyone saved the newer clips and would be willing to upload them for me?. With the end of Delightful Girl, I kinda disappeared from soompi and Jae Hee fandom and missed a lot of things. I noticed that there were clips of Zigzag love and his clothing line in this thread, but they've all expired. :tears: I'd appreciate to see them sooooo much!

I'm getting one of my close friends to watch Delightful Girl and Witch Yoo Hee! I told her I'm in love with Jae Hee, so she's very curious. I know he won't disappoint!

Thank you for all the Jae Hee movie info, allie_cat. There are lots of things involved for a movie to come out, so I'm sure they just want to set it for the right time to do enough promotion, etc. I can't wait! Although I'm a scaredy-cat, so I'm not sure if I can to see his horror movie lol. I'll probably suck it up just for him. :P

So I have a question for you girls...Who would you like Jae Hee's next female co-star to be? I got my wish for him to star with Han Ga In...even though WYH isn't the best, I LOVE them together. And he was of course great with Han Chae Young (hey, all his drama leading ladies have been "Han's" lol). I'd LOOOOVE to see him with Ha Ji Won. She's my absolute favorite Korean actress...not only is she beautiful, she can ACT. I want to see him beside someone who's of his high acting caliber. Or maybe Lee Da Hae. She's really cute and I think would complement his comedic style.

Guest allie_cat

szne09, yeah I loved his outfits in SGCH, usually a 3 piece ensemble – a long sleeved shirt, a buttoned down shirt, and a jacket – plus 2 necklaces, which I always try to copy whenever I can haha ^_^ he usually wore bright colored clothes, yellows and pinks everywhere, but he carried it like a true man could :wub: yeah, can’t believe what we fans have waited for for so long is going to end this week, I sure hope it won’t take another two years before he comes out in a drama again! I want to see him next in a super melodrama tearjerker series, just for a change, something along the lines of stairway to heaven and… hmmm… haven’t seen much melodramas so I wouldn’t know really haha :rolleyes: yeah, SGCH has the top spot in my heart and I don’t know if it will ever be toppled over by another drama :D

babymarzy07, I know what you mean, WYH kinda lost me as early as ep4, I probably wouldn’t have given it the time of the day if jae hee wasn’t in it. I too had such high expectations, I mean who wouldn’t? With the same director working with familiar faces from both SGCH and my girl, then of course we’d expect it to have a mix of SGCH and my girl feel, which I both love. Sadly, it didn’t quiet come close. Maybe we’ve seen too many good kdramas before that our expectations tend to get higher and higher. At this point, I’d appreciate something different, something I’ve never encountered before. Maybe this is why I enjoyed dalja’s spring better, and I’m getting extremely curious at que sera sera. Anyways, that said, I will continue to watch WYH, of course only because of jae hee. the series does have a few moments, which I tend to notice more now, call it making the most out of the series, though it really just doesn’t seem well sewn together, oh well, can’t do anything about that! I’ve just seen ep10, thanks to BON for the subs, jae hee’s new slightly tousled look make it all worth it :wub: Yikes :blush: thanks for the compliment about my banner, but I’m no photoshop expert and banner maker! I’d love to make one for you but sadly, I am just not creative enough to make something that is acceptable for other people to use haha! I just tinker with photoshop once in a while because I want to plaster jae hee’s face all over my few posts and I’m too shy to ask someone else to do it for me. I do however have plans and ideas to make a few banners and I’ll post them here and you’re free to use… or laugh at it :lol: Love your banner too, love those 60’s style pics of jae hee and ga in! have you seen mangosteen’s avatar and banner, droolworthy!

All these plans of rewatching SGCH are rubbing off on me! I just got my vcd set back and I’m itching to watch it again! Our disappointments in WYH make us appreciate SGCH even more!

worldtraveler58, jampacked and tiring weekend for you huh? I’m eagerly anticipating your jae hee goodies, I consider myself quite an old fan but I’m sure you’ll have goodies for me too. In particular, I’ve been looking for his guesting in YSMM which was aired after SGCH in 2005, do you have that one? Whatever I have on file, I’d be willing to upload all of them for you :D are you friends with megaupload? Or do you prefer another site? Which particular clips would you prefer first? We can PM each other for details. Just like you, I’ve influenced a lot of my friends to watch SGCH, my vcd set is about to give up on me, I’ve passed it on to several friends already, jae hee surely doesn’t disappoint :D I sure hope you’re right about the movies, maybe they’re just waiting for witch yoo hee to finish, it’s a more appropriate time to release his movies to stir more interest and hopefully more moviegoers. Im not fond of horror films either so I’m really going to have a problem watching evil twin! About his next leading lady… hmmm… that got me thinking… I really don’t have anyone in mind, I’m selfish! Hahaha! :lol: Seriously… I don’t have many favorite k-actresses so its tough. I like kim sun ah but she’s older and it’d probably look like kim sam soon 2. I like han ye seul (ooh another han!) of fantasy couple, she just cracks me up. I like lee da hae too and they do have similar comedic styles but if they’re going to team up, someone has to change his/her style otherwise they’d be too cutesy comedy. I haven’t seen any of ha ji won’s works, except her movie with ksw, title of which escapes me right now, so i can't say much about her. It would be best I think to pair him with some underrated unpopular good actress of, as you said, the same high acting caliber.

Guest nhetski

hmmm.. it would be fun watching Jae Hee with Yoon Eun Hye in my opinion.. they can be both cute (and somehow jae hee has some similarities with Kim Jong Kook -- both not conventionally handsome but very charming and hot and of course, ubber sexy)

but i also wouldn't mind seeing JH in a tearjerker :)

by the way, i rewatched (again!) choon hyang last night.. i seriously love that drama.. and the OST, really superb :)

got disappointed with Witch Yoo Hee but i can't complain coz i'm still grateful i get to see Jae Hee again on screen (and his delightful comical expressions)

waves to everyone

YAY! Here is the first batch of stuff. Enjoy! Let me know if there's another place other than megaupload that's good to upload stuff. And I don't mind if these are posted somewhere else, but...it'd be nice if you'd comment if you download. :) I just want to see how many people are enjoying Jae Hee!

KT Phone CF:

(Commercial) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IEAI4T6J

Behind the scenes/Interviews:

(News Time) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RQNSLUXF

(ETN) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BX1L3ZAZ

(YTN Star) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VC78OQBY

(Another one) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MD04EN94

YEPP Mp3 Player CF:

(Commercial) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0LBIOQBX

(MV) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I5UJ2DWV

(Behind the scenes) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W8BKWPCL

And allie_cat, I do have YSMM! It's a gigantic file, so I'm trying to split it up at the moment, but that's next on my list to upload. Do you have a list of all the clips you have? Maybe we can swap lists!

Guest heart2heart

^ worldtraveler58, i came here b/c of ur post in the WYH thread ^__^

thank u so much for offering to upload the Jae Hee clips for all of us!!

i would really love to see them <33

u're gonna make me even more of a Jae Hee than i've already suddenly become, haha :lol:

u really peaked my interest when u guys were talking about the YSMM video

(being hopefully) it is possibly subbed in english or chinese? or is it the huge raw file?

He's gonna be in a scary movie? :blink:

I don't watch scary moviesss..... TT_____TT Aww....

I think he would also make a great pair with Ha Ji Won. :D

Welcome, heart2heart! I am more than happy to do my part in spreading the Jae Hee love. He is not only *the* most talented actor (in my opinion), he's also sweet and cute and funny when he's not acting.

Here's the YSMM clips! They're not subbed, sorry. But even if you don't understand, you'll enjoy Jae Hee's smiles and laughs. He's so cute in this...and gets picked on b/c he's the youngest and most popular there. :P

YSMM 3/21/05:

(Part 1) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PA2VQ7ZI

(Part 2) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FI9D42A7

YSMM 3/28/05:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQORMGZA

Guest heart2heart

Thank you worldtraveler58! :) I'll download them soon tonight.

And maybe hopefully I can find them chi-subbed somewhere. :]

Btw, I have a premium subscription to MU for like 2 months..

I think the uploading/downloading might be a lot faster w/ it?

And I don't mind sharing since you're sharing so much with us, so PM me if you'd like the login info worldtraveler. :)

After episode 12 of WYH, I got so impatient waiting for the new episodes.

And then I saw some people mentioning DGCH in the WYH thread..

So then I actually watched all of it on youtube. :lol:

I really liked the drama. It was so fast-paced, especially in the beginning.

I had some major issues with the story-line somewhere in the middle though.. -_-

I was about to go crazy b/c of all the breaking up and the high and lows

I wanted to hit all of the characters, lol...

Usually it's pretty clear whenever one breaks up w/ the other person, b/c they think they're doing the right thing..

But like I couldn't even tell anymore, I was so confused on the things he/she was doing & how he/she felt. X_X

Gahh... but it picked back up again towards the end. So I was happy.

ANYWAYS.. my point is.. haha.. Jae Hee looked sooo cute in that series. :P

He looked much younger and had the clean-cut image..

Plus I really love love his outfits in that series.. can't remember much about how they looked anymore tho...

Lots of hoodies, suits towards the end, plain shirts?

I'm totally glad that I watched it. :D

I also watched some interviews, press conferences after it ended..

..and the two leads looked really comfortable with each other. :)

Oh, and I meant to mention in my last post..

Thanks to everyone in this thread! for all the information.

I really appreciate it. :]

I feel like Jae Hee is so underrated as an actor.. =/

I hope that people will come to recognize him for his amazing talents soon. He deserves to be a mega-star!

*EDIT*

I watched the 1st YSMM, he's so cute.. ^__^

He's wearing the same kind of clothes he wears in DGCH~ so good..

I can tell that everyone was kind of picking on him, haha..

The MC even held his hands. :P

He talked about kissing? Oooooooooo~~

I'm definitely gonna have to track down the chi-subbed of this later. ^_^

Nvm, I found it in a CB! B)

Wow, I feel like I've missed so much! Haha...

worldtraveler58! You're an angel...thanks so much! hmm...who do I want to see with JaeHee in his next project? Well I'm a fan of both Shin MinAh and Han JiHye so it'd be great if they could do a movie/drama with JaeHee :D

allie_cat, yeah...JaeHee is JaeHee when it comes to fashion...I can't explain it...he just manages to pull some seemingly "odd" ensembles off... :D And yeah it's sad WYH is ending tomorrow...although it wasn't able to meet a lot of people's expectations, I can say that JaeHee and Han GaIn had nice chemistry. I saw some spoiler photos a while ago and I can't help but melt upon seeing them holding hands :wub: I hope after this it won't be too long before his movies get released. It's been so long!

Hey babymarzy! nhetski! heart2heart! JaeHeeans!

Guest nhetski

hello allie_cat, babymarzy, szne, heart2heart, world traveler and all JaeHeeans!

gosh, so many goodies! don't know when i can dl all of these worldtraveler! thanks heaps!

heart2heart, i'm sure you didn't regret watching DGCH, JH is so cute, funny, and hot there. the longer the series go, the more u love him :)

he is underrated in terms of fame but i think a lot of people actually like him for his acting though they are just silent supporters :) with the right project, he'll be recognized more.

gosh WYH is ending tomorrow! gonna miss MoRyong!

You're welcome everybody! I still have LOOOOTS more to share. :P

And heart2heart, thanks so much for your offer...actually, the uploading doesn't take that long at all, so I'm fine with it. :)

About JaeHee being underrated...I think he is, but then again, he's already very respected too. He got the 2004 Blue Dragon New Actor Award for Bin-Jip (which also got him international exposure, since the movie played at many international film festivals), he starred in a drama that got over 30% in ratings and a KBS Best Young Actor Award (Delightful Girl), he starred in a film with a seasoned and respected Korean actor that was 13th in ticket sales in 2006 (Art of Fighting)...and he's been steadily working with CF deals, modeling stints, starring in MV's, is in WYH, and has two movies coming out. The thing is, he's still really, really young!. I can't believe how much he's accomplished at almost 27. He has a bright, amazing future ahead of him and I'm excited to watch it unfold. And unlike a lot of young Korean actors, he's not just a pretty face...he has TALENT.

I think watching WYH has proven another amazing thing about him...he can make bad scripts and bad co-stars *sparkle*. Seriously. I would've given up on WYH if it wasn't for him b/c it involves SO many things that I hate about k-dramas...and being a writer myself, I nitpick EVERYTHING. But whenever Jae Hee is on my screen, I can't help but enjoy. It doesn't hurt that he's gorgeous, but he acts his heart out, whether it's in comedy or drama. And WYH also doesn't have the best actors (at least, not of the caliber of Jae Hee)...but even with a bad actor like Dennis O (no offense to his fans), Jae Hee makes both himself AND his co-star shine. The Johnny and MR scenes are some of the best! And Han Ga In seriously glows when she's in a scene with Jae Hee. I'm totally not making this up! Watch Jae Hee in any scene with his co-stars...he just has natural chemistry with whoever he's working with. That's talent, folks.

Guest heart2heart

Since there's not much activity in this thread anyways..

And the fact that I was kind of bored today..

I made caps of Jae Hee from WYH episode 15... ^_^ (thanks to the LQ Ayu provided)

I hope you guys enjoy! Hehe~

DO NOT HOTLINK!

First off.. ALL the cute YH & MR moments in this episode:

WYHep-30.jpgWYHep-33.jpg

WYHep-34.jpgWYHep-35.jpg

WYHep-36.jpgWYHep-37.jpg

WYHep-31.jpgWYHep-32.jpg

^ the kisses that almost were..... </3

Jae Hee <3

WYHep.jpgWYHep-1.jpg

WYHep-2.jpgWYHep-3.jpg

WYHep-4.jpgWYHep-5.jpg

WYHep-6.jpgWYHep-7.jpg

WYHep-8.jpgWYHep-9.jpg

WYHep-10.jpgWYHep-11.jpg

WYHep-12.jpgWYHep-13.jpg

WYHep-14.jpgWYHep-15.jpg

WYHep-16.jpgWYHep-17.jpg

WYHep-18.jpgWYHep-19.jpg

WYHep-20.jpgWYHep-21.jpg

WYHep-39.jpgWYHep-22.jpg

WYHep-23.jpgWYHep-24.jpg

WYHep-25.jpgWYHep-26.jpg

WYHep-27.jpgWYHep-28.jpg

WYHep-29.jpgWYHep-38.jpg

I'm excited about episode 16, but sad at the same time b/c this series is over.. :tears:

Guest babymarzy07

hi Jaeheeans!! :) more oh Jaehee today than ever. hehehe ji to worldtraveler58, allie_cat, szne09, nhetski, heart2heart :)

So I have a question for you girls...Who would you like Jae Hee's next female co-star to be? I got my wish for him to star with Han Ga In...even though WYH isn't the best, I LOVE them together. And he was of course great with Han Chae Young (hey, all his drama leading ladies have been "Han's" lol). I'd LOOOOVE to see him with Ha Ji Won. She's my absolute favorite Korean actress...not only is she beautiful, she can ACT. I want to see him beside someone who's of his high acting caliber. Or maybe Lee Da Hae. She's really cute and I think would complement his comedic style.

Hmmm.. I agree with you I can see him with HJW too. Hahahah i dunnow just a thought, I like to see him Han Hyo Joo. I think they would look cute together. :) also, LDH would be nice. I think they can have chemistry together. hehehe if we are contuining the Han trend, how bout Han Ye Sul? hahhaha nah, doesnt look appealing. thanks for posting the goodies! i dont have that YSMM one hope u dont mind ill dl it. :D

babymarzy07, I know what you mean, WYH kinda lost me as early as ep4, I probably wouldn’t have given it the time of the day if jae hee wasn’t in it. I too had such high expectations, I mean who wouldn’t? With the same director working with familiar faces from both SGCH and my girl, then of course we’d expect it to have a mix of SGCH and my girl feel, which I both love. Sadly, it didn’t quiet come close. Maybe we’ve seen too many good kdramas before that our expectations tend to get higher and higher. At this point, I’d appreciate something different, something I’ve never encountered before. Maybe this is why I enjoyed dalja’s spring better, and I’m getting extremely curious at que sera sera. Anyways, that said, I will continue to watch WYH, of course only because of jae hee. the series does have a few moments, which I tend to notice more now, call it making the most out of the series, though it really just doesn’t seem well sewn together, oh well, can’t do anything about that! I’ve just seen ep10, thanks to BON for the subs, jae hee’s new slightly tousled look make it all worth it :wub: Yikes :blush: thanks for the compliment about my banner, but I’m no photoshop expert and banner maker! I’d love to make one for you but sadly, I am just not creative enough to make something that is acceptable for other people to use haha! I just tinker with photoshop once in a while because I want to plaster jae hee’s face all over my few posts and I’m too shy to ask someone else to do it for me. I do however have plans and ideas to make a few banners and I’ll post them here and you’re free to use… or laugh at it :lol: Love your banner too, love those 60’s style pics of jae hee and ga in! have you seen mangosteen’s avatar and banner, droolworthy!

Lol, i look forward to ur banners allie... hehehe i wont laugh :lol: Sadly, someone made my WYH banner. Im learning photoshop now. I hope to contribute the next time :) hehehe I agree with you about the dalja's spring. i found that series very very refreshing and different too, i enjoyed it a lot. For que sera sera, i love this series a lot. But right now we are going crazy over at QSS ward coz the ending is driving us nuts. Too much anticipation and suspense. Since tomorrow is WYH ending, i can say that it was a ride. Well not all smooth, bumpy in places. But i was so happy to see the transistion of JaeHee, he became really handsome and charismatic. I saw how he can bring others out too. It was all him for this one i think :wub:

I guess we shouldnt expect so much? I wasnt expecting much for QSS and i was pleasantly surpised. There are those dramas you dont really think much of that ends up surprising you.

Guest nhetski

You're welcome everybody! I still have LOOOOTS more to share. :P

And heart2heart, thanks so much for your offer...actually, the uploading doesn't take that long at all, so I'm fine with it. :)

About JaeHee being underrated...I think he is, but then again, he's already very respected too. He got the 2004 Blue Dragon New Actor Award for Bin-Jip (which also got him international exposure, since the movie played at many international film festivals), he starred in a drama that got over 30% in ratings and a KBS Best Young Actor Award (Delightful Girl), he starred in a film with a seasoned and respected Korean actor that was 13th in ticket sales in 2006 (Art of Fighting)...and he's been steadily working with CF deals, modeling stints, starring in MV's, is in WYH, and has two movies coming out. The thing is, he's still really, really young!. I can't believe how much he's accomplished at almost 27. He has a bright, amazing future ahead of him and I'm excited to watch it unfold. And unlike a lot of young Korean actors, he's not just a pretty face...he has TALENT.

I think watching WYH has proven another amazing thing about him...he can make bad scripts and bad co-stars *sparkle*. Seriously. I would've given up on WYH if it wasn't for him b/c it involves SO many things that I hate about k-dramas...and being a writer myself, I nitpick EVERYTHING. But whenever Jae Hee is on my screen, I can't help but enjoy. It doesn't hurt that he's gorgeous, but he acts his heart out, whether it's in comedy or drama. And WYH also doesn't have the best actors (at least, not of the caliber of Jae Hee)...but even with a bad actor like Dennis O (no offense to his fans), Jae Hee makes both himself AND his co-star shine. The Johnny and MR scenes are some of the best! And Han Ga In seriously glows when she's in a scene with Jae Hee. I'm totally not making this up! Watch Jae Hee in any scene with his co-stars...he just has natural chemistry with whoever he's working with. That's talent, folks.

AGREE to everything you said :) He does make everyone around him shine hey!

will really miss JH on screen :tears: huhuhu

**wave to everyone**

Guest kellybag

haha you guys are all so devoted to jae hee - i've only noticed him since watching witch yoo hee and now hooked on to this drama even tho as some of you have pointed out that its not the best drama but with him in it, it makes a world of difference. he sure is charming in the most simplest way, i mean without trying..yeah he's not handsome in the conventional way either but he sure has something about him that makes me like him. he has an amazing smile too - its contagious haha. not sure if anyone agrees but his looks resembles little of bosco wong - anyone know him, hes an hong kong actor and his birth year is the same as jae hee

Hey everyone!

Just quickly dropping before hitting the bed...

I read from the WYH thread that the ending disappointed a lot of people...I wished they have just gone overboard with the ending...so what if we get drowned with MR and YH scenes (or MR scenes alone :D ) But anyway at least they gave us a happy ending.... :D

About JaeHee being underrated...well he might not be as popular as other actors but I'm confident that a lot of people know he's a GOOD, I mean GREAT actor. Yeah, he gives his all in every project and he has definitely that charisma or x-factor that makes him standout. Gosh, I'd like to go on and on but it's getting late...will type a lengthier post soon...hahaha :D

Anyway, hope his movies get released soon!!! Wonder what he's gonna do next...Maybe rest and gain some weight? I'd like to see him get back to his usual shape...like in DGCH or 3-Iron...he had more flesh then.

Hey kellybag! Hope you'd come by often!

Like I said, JaeHee is love. :wub:

Hi szne09!

My complaint with the WYH ending was that Jae Hee was seriously jipped in terms of screen time. He was seriously the only thing that this series had going for them and they had to add all this ridiculousness with the JunHa and President Ma characters. I'm sorry, Jae Hee is the real STAR of this show.

*breathes* Sorry, I'm venting all over the place. I had so much hope for WYH, but now, I'm just glad it's over so Jae Hee can rest and come back on a project that is 100000x better and will utilize his skills to the fullest.

And he's gotten more meat on his bones since the beginning of WYH. That and with his better haircut, he's looking amazing. Hopefully he won't be away from the screen for too long.

ETA: Here's a recent video of JaeHee addressed to the fans: http://tv.mofile.com/RZLKR3HW/

Basic gist: I guess some fans sent him some food? Heh, I guess he's gotten comments for being so gaunt at the beginning of WYH. He's like "Now that I've eaten, hopefully the weight will stick faster!" lol. And then he says that last year, he rested a lot, so this year he thinks the resting period should be shorter and hopefully he'll be doing lots of future projects to show himself to us. *sigh* He's as cute as ever.

Hopefully my fears about him disappearing are unfounded...I need my Jae Hee fix! I waited 2 long years! lol But then, I don't want him to run himself ragged. Aja aja fighting, oppa!

Guest heart2heart

^ YSMM is a variety show, Ya Shim Man Man... ^_^

In Chinese, it translates into Late Night Talks, something like that hehe.

Jae Hee was a guest there.

Guest Mindy1027

unexpectdly started a new page and first time to post

edit2---------------

thanks to linda (heart2heart) for helping me start this brand new page! She made this caps to share!!! so thanks and credits to her!

Some caps from the YSMM Part 1 that worldtraveler58 shared:

PLZ DO NOT HOTLINK!

YSMM-Part1.jpgYSMM-Part1-1.jpg

YSMM-Part1-2.jpgYSMM-Part1-3.jpg

YSMM-Part1-4.jpgYSMM-Part1-5.jpg

YSMM-Part1-6.jpgYSMM-Part1-7.jpg

YSMM-Part1-8.jpgYSMM-Part1-9.jpg

I have nothing to share but this even though its old... but i just now started watching it

Jae hee in Bubble Sisters MV

part 1:

part 2:

omg Linda!!!! fjfkdjsdkfd those caps are so hot!!!!!!!!! jae hee!!!! he's so cute! sucks I'm only on epi 10, still waiting for subs to come out! cant believe its ending already!

also thanks for the YSMM dl links! Linda told me it was cute!! so i must watch!

Hey worldtraveler58, I know it's really disappointing how WYH turned out...I myself am a bit disappointed coz I was so excited for this drama and I initially had high hopes as well...I guess JaeHee really did sign up for this primarily because of the relationship he has formed with the PD. Maybe this was his dad's (his dad in DGCH and WYH I mean) reason as well.

Thanks for the clip! I am happy that he's gained some weight in subsequent episodes but he's still pretty skinny. Hehe.

Hello fellow JaeHeeans!