This I Promise You

Guest jingnuu

Guest jingnuu
this is my first recording.. .
:unsure: this is my first time ever recording and i'm just using the sound recorder that comes with windowXP :crazy: so it's only a 60secs clip... (it makes a snap in the middle if i go on... darn that thing) also.. i have to apologize for the really blurry sound in the backgrnd.. i still don't have a program where i can mix in the music with my voice.. so you're just gonna hear my voice (i'm not singing with any music, hope im with the beat) here's the link: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=533280 i'm not used to singing for people, at least my friends've never heard my voice before :( so i need some criticisms to improve and gain some confidence.. lol and yea... lemme apologize b4hand if my voice scares ya... :phew: ---------------------- ||EDIT|| my soundclick got removed for some reason.. and i don't have backup so my song above is gone... :tears: for my new song : click here

Guest vivelesviets

oooh first time to be first (=

well be confident cause you really have a nice voice.

i liked the yu jian more than the nsync one cause in "this i promise you" you were often off.

as for the advice i'll let the others give you some lol

but keep practicing and you'll get better and better (=

Archived