[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

^ thankyou sooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. can't wait to watch this! bi looks so sexy !

-- jaye xx

EDIT: it doesnt work.. i think it's because it's for the 700mb.. and i dled the LQ version which was like 181mb or something in WMA format.. do they have english subtitles for that? thanx

-- jaye xx

i downloaded the lq version too with hq subs.. u just need to dl gom player at http://gom.ipop.co.kr/ .. click the gom player icon.. then after u installed it, just adjust the subs to match what they're saying by + or -.. for me -4.5 is fine :)

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest natalia siew

I think most of us are expecting too much out of Bi and finding him not to your expectation. Which is terribly wrong and this would put him in more stress. In reality many people react slow in case of emergency or whatever. Some even freeze. So I think Bi's slow reaction to his bro falling off is natural. How would he expect his brother to fall off like that. He just at that moment couldn't believe his eyes. Give him a break. Im sure the producer would not have accepted that scene if it's not meant to be! I really feel sad at those remarks about him coninuously. :(

I think most of us are expecting too much out of Bi and finding him not to your expectation. Which is terribly wrong and this would put him in more stress. In reality many people react slow in case of emergency or whatever. Some even freeze. So I think Bi's slow reaction to his bro falling off is natural. How would he expect his brother to fall off like that. He just at that moment couldn't believe his eyes. Give him a break. Im sure the producer would not have accepted that scene if it's not meant to be! I really feel sad at those remarks about him coninuously. :(

I totally second that. :o

Guest kiss the rain.

the protagonist is riding on a motorbike.. hehe.. annd the ost is so similar. both themes deal with family revenge and we know bak goo is gonna look for the girl responsible.

even though the plots real different, it feels like im watching misa all over again.

yea, i agree with you. haha that motorcycle part reminded me of misa too...

and when i'm watching it, it get the same sorta "feeling" as when I watched misa. haha..

but anyways, the first episode was really good...

i feel sorry for the girl who saved bi's life when he was younger...

i haven't watch misa and not quite familiar with other dramas so i can't compare them.. but one thing for sure so far, i like this drama's cinematography :D

Ijuksa english subbing team soompi

Timers:

Innerouter

Mangosteen

Myself

Sub edit:

Seirin

Translators:

Dorkette

jlovex637

creditz- J.LEE

I would like to express my personal appreciation to this subbing team who has been working so hard and quietly to provide us the subbing. Your silent efforts are indeed applauded and will not be overlooked by this ajumma. Aja Aja Fighting ! :D

Guest VyLeTtE

051031cakecuttingforijuksa038j.jpg

051031cakecuttingforijuksa040l.jpg

ei0510140246lf.jpg

kbsstar4pq7aa.jpg

credits : sweet angel of asianfanatics

hehe so most biers are in ijuksa thread? y not open two windows so ul be in bi and ijuksa's thread :)

woah biers are really fast! ep1 has translation already :) thanks2 :)

A four-sided love drama that is slowly unfolding before our eyes and it gets more intriguing ! :P The two Kang brothers' love lives are revealed as intense. Mingu is now in deep comatose because of a misunderstanding (he saw the news about Eunsuk getting engaged to a wealthy man) and Bokgu stays by the side of the girl he does not love because of a debt (she saved him from a fire and got burned badly).

Guest hershy kissez

yea~~ agreed. i think his slow reaction was actually more realistic slower then if it was him having that reaction the second his brother fell off.

VyLeTtEthanx for the pix!! that one wallie i think it is looks awesome! bi looks really gorgeous in it

Guest j1youngxj3

^ i totally agree with you too ^^;;

wow...16% and 14% ratings?? that's pretty good..can't wait for the next episodes ;)

Did anyone notice that Han DaJung/Kim SaRang has an accent?. Is it just because of the way she talks normally, (is it Busan Accent?) or is it because she's from some other country, it sounds a bit like a Japanese accent too.

Did anyone notice that Han DaJung/Kim SaRang has an accent?. Is it just because of the way she talks normally, (is it Busan Accent?) or is it because she's from some other country, it sounds a bit like a Japanese accent too.

isn't she talking like that on purpose..

KTH <3

Guest hershy kissez

i think it is a busan accent or some other accent in korea.

she probably doesnt talk like that in real life though.. only for the drama

Guest yoojinee

satoori is equivilant to american's southern accent, yup. i think olivia*sSlave is right. :)

when will KBS have these episodes up and running?! roar.

bi is such a badass in this drama. BUT he's musheessuh, none the less.

EDIT: Oh, she's from Busan. Sorry. I didn't read the posts above me. I thought it was Kyeong sang do.

Oh yeah, and I'm liking this drama. :]

Archived