[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And again,i wish you would stop ranting about his clothes and about the way he dresses. (here in drama thread).

let's just post positively about the drama.okie?

I don't really care what he wears as long as he is working hard for us and for his own satisfaction ! :D I read all these comments on his clothes and outfit everytime he appears in public, good and bad comments. All I know is that his favourites are still T-shirts and jeans and sneakers ! :P

Five more days to go ! :D

Guest glitzyglam

oh gee, I'm so excited for this! I pix int h picture section, and Bi is so hot!

I hear Kim HYunJoong is going to be int he drama as well? ...as his younger brother or something?

Guest j1youngxj3

ohwaahhhh...bi is so hott...oh..so the storyline changed?? he's not a k-1 fighter..and he's a bodygaurd..?? i guess that's still hot...bi's hot ANYWHERE...puhehhe..can't wait for this drama to come out ^^;;

ohwaahhhh...bi is so hott...oh..so the storyline changed?? he's not a k-1 fighter..and he's a bodygaurd..?? i guess that's still hot...bi's hot ANYWHERE...puhehhe..can't wait for this drama to come out ^^;;

Storyline wasn't changed, just that he started out as a K-I fighter and later becomes SMA's bodyguard as he wants to revenge his elder brother who loves SMA. It will be a very gripping drama ! :D

Guest SillyYun

regarding his outfit i think they're trying to make it stand out and be different from others thats y we find it really awkward and doesnt look that good..but i find it quite freshing and new..at least its unique!

Guest seabiscuit

thank for all you guys, who will contribute to the subs, thank a lot, for a non Korean fan like me and for all of Bi's foreign fan, it is a big help so we can understand the drama,

We can also see the raw, but drama with sub is better^__^

And again,i wish you would stop ranting about his clothes and about the way he dresses. (here in drama thread).

let's just post positively about the drama.okie?

05 days to go before IJUKSA!!!

Thank's to all the clips/links/pics!!!!

FOR blog skins

pcpdownload6sy.gif

50051997.jpg

credits:~Benamoo~

Oops so sorry about that. Ok I will start talking positively about the drama and Bi to please you guys.

<_< Bi looks so great as the bodyguard and this drama will so be interesting with his refreshing role. Only a few more days and then we could all see him with the lovely Shin Min Ah. Yay!!!!!

thank for all you guys, who will contribute to the subs, thank a lot, for a non Korean fan like me and for all of Bi's foreign fan, it is a big help so we can understand the drama,

We can also see the raw, but drama with sub is better^__^

I agree...

I appreciate whoever will contribute to the translations & subs. Also, big thanks to those who are posting update on this thread.

Guest natalia siew

My hearttfelt thank you goes to the ones who will sub this drama..., so we - non korean - will be able to understand every word of it!... Yes, it's a lot of hardwork! ... thank you guys.. whoever you are!!!

As subbing is a lot of work I really dont mind reading the translation summary in here first. Firstly we have to consider the tension and workload subbing. The subbing team do take your time. Im sure most of us dont mind reading the synopsis and watching the show first. One can always watch with the subs again and Im definitely sure most of us wont be satisfied just watching it one time right. Give the subbing team a break cos this is really a voluntary job and they are doing us a favour so dont rush them....we are really gratefull to them all for translations and subbing.... A BIG THANK YOU!!!! Love you all but of course all this is done in Bi's honour and his fans.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

the caps of him boxing looks so scary :(

can't wait for this, even though lately, I've been liking comedies more than sad dramas.

Jen, dare I say that he looks like a high school boy instead of a bodyguard !!! :P:lol:

My opinion, N2 looks like a bodyguard more than Bi.

I think the director made a little mistake of their roles. opposite!! hoho

Just a joke :P Dont mind.

jsqn,

heard that Chinese fans team up for subbing already..they did it for "full house"..

fans can watch the drama almost as the same pace as it's officially aired...do you know

anything in detail about this? Can i download it from rainchina clubbox then? thanks...

4 more days to go...can't wait to watch..

Guest dOotsiez

jsqn,

heard that Chinese fans team up for subbing already..they did it for "full house"..

fans can watch the drama almost as the same pace as it's officially aired...do you know

anything in detail about this? Can i download it from rainchina clubbox then? thanks...

4 more days to go...can't wait to watch..

really? dat wud b so good! i cant wait to watch dis drama, but i dun wanna watch it as it comes out on tv, it's so frustrating coz u always wanna watch da next episode which isn't on until the next day. i wanna watch da whole thing in one go, dat wud just b B)B):rolleyes:B):rolleyes:B):rolleyes:

Archived