[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c3cilia

Yup, it's the same girl. I think this scene confirms the depth of how BG feels indebted to DJ coz he did give up someone he loves for her. It shows BG is capable of loving after all. He just gave it all up. I think this fact will also play a crucial role in how the story will unfold later on.

I'm not saying she looks like SHG physically, she just reminds me of SHG circa-Autumn Tale. Of course SHG is waay prettier, plus the girl doesn't even have half of SHG's acting talent. hehe. :D

when i first saw her..i was quite surprise..she looked like shk in autumn tale..

ijuksa5671fk.jpg

how i wish i was her...:(..

ijuksa5814kv.jpg

^this look like Eun Seok like him..and maybe him..leaning..or falling for him..10% of his hate..:lol:

i think he says, "im gonna take her with me" because he wants to take care of her for mingoo?? lol

KTH <3

Nope Albert, I don't think so..he was pretty shook up and his face showed his anguish and hatred for ES when he heard from his friend at the hospital.

LKW is jogging and stops by some sea urchins. He asks the secretary if he can buy all the sea urchins by

THE END

arghh~~ why does ..LKW did that to her .~~ sigh**he was not very rough was he .~ .hm..i yet to see it .he such a gentleman ...i think he must have let .the soju get to him ~~ ....or also jealous ..~~ ..at least he know he was in the wrong ..~~ dont do that again ..~~ ..stand tall till the end of the drama with some dignity at least ..if you are never going to get the woman heart ~ ..

thanks albert ~~ .

I have not watched ep 5 yet but I doubt Bokgu will not release her hands...if she died, that'd be the end of the drama!

as for if Bokgu .will let go of her hand ...for max drama effect ..i think he should ..for that split monent ..sell himself to the devil and let go of her hand ..~~ then by the next second he want to hold back her hand ...he will see her falling straight down .well what will he feel seeing her ..falling like his brother ~~ .that is more dramatic .. ....but ..well .....she wont die even ....(there always will be airbag at the bottom or maybe LKW is down there waiting to catch her ...........) B) ...yup i am evil .~ ....

Guest qiufang

I think today I have to be satisfied with only reading the summary written by Albert! Thanks to Albert!! U r so sweet!!

YSI Link is already blocked in just a few minutes..... CB can't work.... :( I'm really dying for everyone here says that this eps 5 is good to see...! :(:(

Anyways, thanks to those who have made hard efforts to upload in YSI link..!!

I just hope that tomorrow I can still have a chance to grasp eps 6.

이죽일놈의 사랑 -이수영 (The Love I Want to Kill - Lee Soo Young)

Ee chook il nom ae sarang – by Lee Soo Young

*credit to Albert and msjang*

ah nee yeh yo, keul dae neun nae sarang ee ah nee joh

keul rae oh wool ri ji ahn nah yo nae gaen

cho ulm, keul dae bo ah seul dae doh, nae mam soh gae, teul roh wat dong keul dae doh

keul daen ah nee oht joh

ta ra nah yo, nae noon nee po ji muht ta gae

nae ka seul me, jara jee, ahn kae, nae ma ulm me, ahl ji muht ta gae

oh oh…me woo merl roh keep gae, jara nahn, keul dae ga

nah ae ka seul-mer, der goo sarang nee rahn nah ji ahn neul boo reel nae ryo

sarang hae yo, sarang hae jwoh yo, keul dae yo

ahn dwae, woo ri, ee roh myun ahn dwae, mohm chwoh suh, doh neun ahn dwae

har soo obt joh nae ma merl obt dong il roh, jee woh nae neun il

noon mool mohn joh, heul ri gae, ha joh

keul dae po ji ahn naht doh ra myun ah nee keul dae ra neun sa ram obt ta myun

ah peul ji, ahn neul ten dae

me woh hae yo, sarang eul ahl gae hae suh, keul dae ddae mae, sal gae hae suh

nah doh na roh jeel soo obt suh

oh, oh…me woo merl roh keul-p gae, jara nahn, keul dae ga

Thanx Albert n msjang!!!

OMG!! the lyrics!! FINALLY!!

i love her voice so.. ermmm.. *heaven

ooppsss!! spamming!!

IJUKSA rocks!!

Guest amaya0625

many thanks for ijuksa lyrics and the summary of ep5!! :)

this is my second ysi link after the first one was blocked too quickly :unsure: tried megaupload but it didn't work..just hope this one lives a bit longer than the previous ones

IJUKSA_ep5_LQ

Size: 151.96 MB

source: iyagi cb

u/l by amaya0625

ep5 low quality

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TGJ4IY8U

upload by jlee

My opinion: actually I think Suh Yun is by far the prettiest gal in the drama ! I was kinda surprised when I saw her face in her 5 min. appearance.

hmm..I found Kim Sarang to be the cutest hehe too it could be superficial beauty ^^; I don't like da jung's personality too much though. She seems kind of possessive. Also she should know BK was with her out of compassion and responsibility. Yet she still clung onto him. Also, it seems like the previous BK was a much nicer guy when he was with his ex? The BK after he was with DJ seems so bad. But its weird...he's suppose to be a tough guy..then he seemed like a nice guy with the ex...then he's a tough guy again cuz his bro left him due to that reason. Confusing drama...who is BokGu really?

Guest fatgrrl_slim

ah nee yeh yo, keul dae neun nae sarang ee ah nee joh

keul rae oh wool ri ji ahn nah yo nae gaen

cho ulm, keul dae bo ah seul dae doh, nae mam soh gae, teul roh wat dong keul dae doh

keul daen ah nee oht joh

ta ra nah yo, nae noon nee po ji muht ta gae

nae ka seul me, jara jee, ahn kae, nae ma ulm me, ahl ji muht ta gae

oh oh…me woo merl roh keep gae, jara nahn, keul dae ga

har soo obt joh nae ma merl obt dong il roh, jee woh nae neun il

noon mool mohn joh, heul ri gae, ha joh

keul dae po ji ahn naht doh ra myun ah nee keul dae ra neun sa ram obt ta myun

ah peul ji, ahn neul ten dae

me woh hae yo, sarang eul ahl gae hae suh, keul dae ddae mae, sal gae hae suh

nah doh na roh jeel soo obt suh

oh, oh…me woo merl roh keul-p gae, jara nahn, keul dae ga

J.lee posted the lyrics before but without the 2nd verse. Now I can sing along to the instrumental version with complete lyrics. Yay! :D Thanks, Albert and msjang!

======

Bam, must we take bets on whether BG will let go of ES' hand or not? It was already revealed in the previews that ES is still alive and unharmed, so that means she will not fall. The previews already killed the suspense for me. <_<

Guest ladymac

Thanks for the summary Albert!!!

You know that kissing scene last week actually made me DREAM of kissing him!!! :rolleyes: I did NOT want to wake up at all!!!!!

I thought Bokgu was going to run underneath ES and CATCH her as she fell, not run up and grab her hand :lol:

Guest bier4ever

wow..what a great dream ladymac...

i want to have a dream like that too.

:P

Thanks for the summary Albert!!!

You know that kissing scene last week actually made me DREAM of kissing him!!! :rolleyes: I did NOT want to wake up at all!!!!!

I thought Bokgu was going to run underneath ES and CATCH her as she fell, not run up and grab her hand :lol:

Guest renni72

ep5 low quality

upload by jlee

hmm..I found Kim Sarang to be the cutest hehe too it could be superficial beauty ^^; I don't like da jung's personality too much though. She seems kind of possessive. Also she should know BK was with her out of compassion and responsibility. Yet she still clung onto him. Also, it seems like the previous BK was a much nicer guy when he was with his ex? The BK after he was with DJ seems so bad. But its weird...he's suppose to be a tough guy..then he seemed like a nice guy with the ex...then he's a tough guy again cuz his bro left him due to that reason. Confusing drama...who is BokGu really?

seirin / jlee - thanks for the megaupload link....it seems to work...at 11% now.......you are great! I can watch later...yeah!!!

Guest renni72

ep5 low quality

upload by jlee

seirin / jlee - thanks for the megaupload link....it seems to work...at 5% now.......you are great! I can watch later...yeah!!!

oops, don't know why or how that happened....why there was a double post???

sorry, everyone....I could not delete it either.....:(

Bam, if you wanna bet on something from this drama, should bet on what happens to BK in the finale :

1. He will not stay a bodyguard for the whole series, he gets to be

somebody in JS's conglomerate

2. He will become a movie star in his own right

3. He succeeds in leaving his fighter days behind for good doing

something else other than the above-mentioned two.

I will not further speculate on who he ends up with or why. Too complicated right now due to many reasons : guilt, obligations and duty.

Guest ladymac

^naaaaaaaaaaah

I think he'll become the FIGHTING CHAMPION OF KOREA!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Then after kicking telephone poll's lame a$$, he'll take his championship winnings & leave for Bali (or somewhere tropical) w/ES!!!

My two cent prophecy ;):lol::lol:

Archived