[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Vigg actually I dun really mind who Bi end up with (at this rate)..

I am more interested to see ES change of heart.

You know most of the time (other drama) the main lead start to fall in love after eps 5 onwards..

however IJUKSA quite slow... well I'm not complaining... this mean more episodes I hope..

and there won't be much merry go round -- I hope (like some of the drama where the main leads fall

in love at starting of the drama they would start stretching the story).

Sunshine - I find IJUKSA as good as Bali (at least up till eps 4)- (not comparing JIS and Bi though :P)..

But my personal fav would still be FH (I like comedic/love hate drama). The background music in IJUKSA just perfect - suited the mood.. melancholy .. I feel sadder watchin ES gloomy face, thinking about MG with the background music compare to watching her bawling her eyes out. Just irritate me and it's such a turn off.. I was about to feel sad.. then I got irritated by her crying...???.. too much of anything is not good..

be moderate is the best....

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amaya0625

amaya!!! thx for the caps... love it!

yes, i agree. the scene where ES was hitting Bok Gu... it's cute and annoying at the same time... i know what ES feels about BG... she must be thinking 'OMG this man got no nerves at all!'

i really began to love this series more! :wub:

and the fact that she was so shock! yes, very. to say she was suprise was an understatement bcoz look at her eyes! it was opened so wide. and i really love BG character, he doesnt grin or whatever, he just look at her with a brief glance! i find that entertaining at some stage! :P

Katrina..BG was so calm and emotionless but still managed to look so cool :P

Pat, you're not the only one! I just forgot to comment about this scene, but I really found it amusingly cute, too.

Paulette..i forgot to say that it's also such a cute way to bring BG and ES closer! I want to see more BG-ES scenes :)

The interesting love affair here : Da-Jung loves Bokgu to death (???), Bokgu loves Eunseok so intensely (forgive her ???), Eunseok loves Bokgu too (she falls for him first ???), Mingu and Jun Sung ?...just thinking ahead. :blink::rolleyes:

Wendy..mingu&junsung!? LOL :lol:

i agree with you. i like her with rain too. i think they make a cute couple. well, one thing for sure. she won't end up with rain but i hope she'll end up with Lee Ki-woo (aka Kim Jun-sung in the movie, the guy who is engaged to Shin minah). i think they'd also make a cute couple as well. i have not seen any scene where rain and shin minah actually can look like they're a couple. hm..i guess i'll wait until later on though. haha.

ch1151..i don't think DaJeong will end up with JunSung although both are cute..we didn't see enough BokGu and EunSeok scenes yet..i bet the chemistry is there!

Yup.. love that scene in the car when Bi.. oops.. KBG fastens the seat belt for ES.. :P So adorable.. :wub:

And the other caps.. KBG looking at ES thru the rear view mirror.. IMO..I get the feeling these thoughts were going on in his mind.. "Hah.. Taste that b**ch!! Gotcha didn't I??!! Just an opinion..

Buttercups..haha,you add some spice into my imagination!..BG looked somewhat satisfy with what he did, didn't he!? :P

Andrea, I agree with u here. I think Bok-gu does intend to kiss her and is honestly nice to her. He may not love her but he already made up his mind to take care of her for the rest of her life. He will not mock her. But the kiss will not happen so something must crop up to interrupt it. I just feel that if they are meant to kiss, the scene would not drag on for so long to create suspense. hehe. My opinion.

Mel..*hugs* i misssssss you..i also think BG won't get to kiss DJ.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Coz PD knew we can't take the heat sooo.. that's the reason for the crazyy angle..

and still Paulette collapsed for 3 days... didn't see her posting after that scene..

Wha..? :unsure: Bam, I'm up and about since Tuesday. I think you missed my posts. :lol:

Actually, the one that almost made me pass out was the last scene (BG almost kissing DJ). The one with BG and ES was just... meh. The NG spoiled everything.

Hmmm... I think I'm gonna bet that BG and DJ are not gonna kiss, too.

Wha..? :unsure: Bam, I'm up and about since Tuesday. I think you missed my posts. :lol:

Actually, the one that almost made me pass out was the last scene (BG almost kissing DJ). The one with BG and ES was just... meh. The NG spoiled everything.

Missed your post?... nehhhhhh!!!... neva... you are one of my favourite poster.. :lol:

a must read...

Anyway.. we gonna split that 50 buck.. Seabiscuit -- is finished .. :lol:..

Let's bet if there any piggy back scene..and who gonna get the first ride (of Bi's back) ..

Normally.. the one that gets the first piggy back ride would end up together.. :lol:

This is base on my personal analysis....

I think it's so overused .. there won't be piggy back ride this time...

I have a few question.. it's been bugging me..

1.Why Bi doesn't stay with his grandmom?? What happen??

Why is it so easy for him to get the bodygaurd job?? :P

And ... how much do you think he get paid.... gif2628pb.gif

Wendy..mingu&junsung!? LOL :lol:

Hehehe..amaya, I forgot to add that : what about Mingu and Jun Sung ! Adding more complications to the 3 -sided love ! :P Didn't mean to imply about them as a pair !!! OMG, Andrea's going to strangle me if I do that to her cute Kim Young Jae...kkkkk...! :lol:

Bam..now you've started the trend of who's gonna bet that BK will kiss DJ next episode. I keep changing my mind, will he or won't he ? I decided in the end that he will ! :D

Why did he use his savings in order to get the bodyguard job ? For training fees or for bribery ? It was never explained !

Missed your post?... nehhhhhh!!!... neva... you are one of my favourite poster.. :lol:

a must read...

Anyway.. we gonna split that 50 buck.. Seabiscuit -- is finished .. :lol:..

Let's bet if there any piggy back scene..and who gonna get the first ride (of Bi's back) ..

Normally.. the one that gets the first piggy back ride would end up together.. :lol:

Why is it so easy for him to get the bodygaurd job?? :P

And ... how much do you think he get paid.... gif2628pb.gif

*sign language to Bam*

Talking about piggy back....how come only Koreans do that besides the nose-bleeds?

We do not see this in HK dramas....they carry ala honey-moon style!!!! Kekekee....is there such a word?

If I am not wrong even Hollywood and Bollywood do it the HK way too!

Maybe Albert can answer this question.

Yeah...I am also wondering why BG doesn't live with his grandma.

I will ask Bi tonite!!! ;);)

Guest djoching

wendy, LS... i watched before in a local show that koreans carry their loved ones on their back as a sign of their love/care that theylove them so much that they are willing to carry them and not see them as a burden... dunno though if it is accurate.. maybe albert or jen can help us...

whaaat? you've seen one too many dramas bam to notice those things tsk tsk tsk...but i've always wondered about that piggyback ride hmmm... i thought it was just a drama thing until i saw a man carrying a woman who's daughter just committed suicide in the korean news. he was carrying her on his back :(

but bogku's hyung carried him piggy back does that mean he's gonna end up with him...hahaha ok smack me in the head sorry...i'm weird tonight :P haha...

thanks for the summary ALBERT...always wanted to say thanks. i always forget :(

Most of the piggy back carrying I saw in K-dramas were mostly when the gal gets drunk and had to be carried like that by the guy! :P

Well the most hilarious piggy back I ever saw was when Han Ji-eun carried Young Jae's helmoni in FH ! :D

Guest rainoppa

8 Nov 05 - IJUKSA Ep 04 w chinese subs(clubbox link)

Click on pix 2 start dl

29oa.jpg

File type = rmvb

File size = 273mb

*Credit : HJRX.org for clip//Steff@RainSingapore.com 4 uploading//Kev for cap*

Do you have not clubbox link. and can you upload to ysd? Thanks

Guest pinkjiawen

hey guys!

I'm pretty late w/ my comments bout this drama but it's cool. Got to watch all 4 eps HQ! thanks to my sis who dloaded it for me! and to gbk for havin it in his cb!

thanks to all the subbers too! props to u guys!

I love the 1st scene in the 1st episode. Where Bi is lying in the grass and SMA is lying in the sand and they look like they're reaching for each other. It was so beautifully done...

one more thing...

I thought Kim Jung Soon is smart. hehe...cos if he really is, he wouldn't have hired such a good looking guy to be his fiancee's bodyguard. :P just a thought...

Shin Minah reminds me a lot of Im Soo Jung of MISA. But no, Bi does not remind me of So Ji Sup...hehe...

Annyoung!

*sign language to Bam*

Talking about piggy back....how come only Koreans do that besides the nose-bleeds?

wendy, LS... i watched before in a local show that koreans carry their loved ones on their back as a sign of their love/care that theylove them so much that they are willing to carry them and not see them as a burden... dunno though if it is accurate.. maybe albert or jen can help us...

LS/Wendy... A fren told me it's their culture to carry their loved ones on their back.

SO DJ.. I guess it's true then.. since you heard about it too..

bogku's hyung carried him piggy back does that mean he's gonna end up with him...hahaha ok smack me in the head sorry...i'm weird tonight :P haha...

:o .. That incess... (heheh.. me and my spellinaphobia ... is my spellin correct??)..

PB .. no smacking tonite... at least not while you're having those hiccups...

Hey.. what happen to our telephone pole??? Not so many scenes involving him.. aish..

BTW PB - Every time I watch any drama I would sure look out for the piggy back ride scene..

then the stranded together somewhere scene... and of coz the bed cum kissing scene.. and also

the face slapping scene gif2628pb.gif

ah.. not to forget.. brushing teeth scene.. so far there's only one scene..

No one has the answers to my questions... why Bi didn't stay with his granmom.. is it mentioned

and another Wendy's question.. what's with the money?? Bribe?

PJ .. What happen to you??? and yes you are late..... very late..

Guest seabiscuit

Wha..? Bam, I'm up and about since Tuesday. I think you missed my posts.

Missed your post?... nehhhhhh!!!... neva... you are one of my favourite poster..

a must read...

Anyway.. we gonna split that 50 buck.. Seabiscuit -- is finished .. ..

Normally.. the one that gets the first piggy back ride would end up together..

Why is it so easy for him to get the bodygaurd job??

And ... how much do you think he get paid....

Bam, so many people support you, but at least , wendy is the same side with me

You are so naughty, ha ha, now you start another bet

This thread is so funny

It will be so boring if Bier like you guys did not join this thread

Wendy..mingu&junsung!? LOL

Hehehe..amaya, I forgot to add that : what about Mingu and Jun Sung ! Adding more complications to the 3 -sided love ! Didn't mean to imply about them as a pair !!! OMG, Andrea's going to strangle me if I do that to her cute Kim Young Jae...kkkkk...!

Bam..now you've started the trend of who's gonna bet that BK will kiss DJ next episode. I keep changing my mind, will he or won't he ? I decided in the end that he will !

Why did he use his savings in order to get the bodyguard job ? For training fees or for bribery ? It was never explained !

ha ha, wendy , you is the same side with me

hei ayu, Mabe, Bam and all..

haven't been here 4 like 2 days..now going thru the backlogs!!!

so tell me more..

how was ep3 and 4!!! were they good?

n wat about the virtual bet going on?

I WANA KNOW!!! :lol:

Bam, so many people support you, but at least , wendy is the same side with me

But she a chicken.. wouldn't dare loose some virtual money... heheh4vk.gif

This thread is so funny

It will be so boring if Bier like you guys did not join this thread

blush9lb.gif

hei ayu, Mabe, Bam and all..

haven't been here 4 like 2 days..now going thru the backlogs!!!

so tell me more..

how was ep3 and 4!!! were they good?

n wat about the virtual bet going on?

I WANA KNOW!!! :lol:

Who gonna die gif2624to.gif

Guest whimsical

Mel..*hugs* i misssssss you..i also think BG won't get to kiss DJ.

Pat dear *hugs back*. I see u are very active here and always uploading and posting links. Thanks!!!! Can see u are enjoying the drama very much. I love ur banner. One of my fave caps. :)

I've only seen ep 1 and 2 in full so far. Will be watching ep 3 later. I am becoming quite addicted myself and I find the story quite intriguing. Cannot really predict how it will go, which is good. And I love bok-gu, the character. He's definitely a sad character. Well, almost all the characters here are quite sad. Will need to see more to comment. I think the music is really good too. The dream song is very fitting for the drama. The tango music. I hope to see a love story as passionate as this tune. I'm sure the story will definitely be as sad. See u around!!!

Archived