[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest nurikocam18

hey i have a random question about subs.

do any of you guys use media player classic to watch clips with soft subs?

i'm trying to get it to work on my computer but it's being dumb >.<

i thought all you had to do was name the srt file the same as the video file and it plays automatically?

can anyone help/confirm? thanks.

i am using media player classic (that comes with klite codec pack) just tried it recently to watch epi one of ijuksa.. what i do is click on open then a dialogue box will appear. one for the the clip and another is for the sub..

sub and clip shud have the same name and must be put on the same folder..

:D

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy, I know. :( No hot mechanic starting tonight, but there's gonna be a hot bodyguard (who looks like a schoolboy. Eek!) so I'm fine. :) Any scene with him in singlet is good enough for me. hehe

I see Bam is back... yo Bam, welcome back! You've got a loooot of catching up to do...

visc, if Bi is going to do a love scene, I bet it's still gonna be miles better than any love scene BYJ ever did. Sorry to all his fans here, but that guy really can't do even a decent kissing scene. There's just no... heat. :unsure:

Edited: I forgot to add... I've just seen episode 2 for the second time and I just noticed... Just like in Bi's previous roles, Kang Bok Gu seems to be another 'clean freak', isn't he? I mean, he's a mechanic/fighter/gangster, but he has really clean nails (I think some of us pointed that out right from the start). And everytime he does something - like, after peeing, for instance - he would pull out a towel or anything to wipe his hands and face with. I know it's nothing like Cha Sang Doo who brushes his teeth like, forever, or Lee Young Jae - don't need to say more - but it's 'clean freakishness' on some level, dont'cha think?

Makes we wonder if it's really true that Bi is a clean freak in real life... (I mean, the guy brushes his teeth for 15 minutes, for chrissakes...)

Paulette,... changed my mind about april snow... gonna get the vcd/dvd... was it sooo ewwww????

My respect for BYJ drop a few notch after untold scandal.... I find him :gross: .. I tot he would be

"decent" in april snow.. I tot he learned the lesson that ... sex scenes is not everything...

BTW - I hope there won't be scenes like that in IJUKSA.. probably there won't coz it's drama..

No drama that daring.... (except for All In).. I think :P

Paulette...he is a cleanliness freak alright ! I suspect that's why he has taken to wearing gloves all the time in his recent concerts. Someone from HK told me what he said about certain things while there, but I will not reveal here and the person he told to (may be gossip for all I know). But I hope he now knows how to keep his room tidy, all that clutter when revealed in videocam taken in 2002 !

Yeah..hot mechanic no more and now hot boyish bodyguard in action !

:D:lol::P

Ahhhh... I am gonna miss the hot mechanic....

Paulette/Wendy.. the director forgot that minor detail... a mechanic hands.. would not

be as clean as Bok Gu's (at least not that clean during working hours)

Dorkette.. thank you for subbing... thankkkkkkkkkkk youuuuu..

PB .. I see you too :P ..

Ahh.. 6 more hours to IJUKSA... but I only get to see it tomorrow..

provided.. CB works...for me

Guest LoveRain

What I saw in IJUKSA

1.jpg

3.jpg

i like these wallies!! nice pick of color schemes..

thanks so much for sharing!! :D

ish the 3rd episode coming out today??

yes it will!! we'll just patiently wait for it just what i was doing right now.. the subbers will have a busy schedule ahead until tomorrow..

aja aja subbing team! im so proud of you!

Guest LoveRain

translated EPISODE THREE preview caps, by dorkette. [not good quality, though haha]

i do hope this isn't considered a spoiler, i can't exactly make caps white? :huh:

14gd3.jpg

"i dream of a beautiful revenge"

27pt1.jpg

"and also... i dream of a cruel love"

35xx.jpg

"and this love that is like a thorn pierces me"

48bf.jpg

and is that LEE KI-WOO [joon-sung] punching BI [bok-gu]?!?!

i'm not sure if i heard correctly, but i believe in that part of the clip, bok-gu was saying "give her to me. cha eun-seok." :o

this preview seriously intrigues me. *sigh*

OMG!! :o thanks for posting these caps, andrea..

argh!! this series is getting better and better!! a recommendable one!!

i am using media player classic (that comes with klite codec pack) just tried it recently to watch epi one of ijuksa.. what i do is click on open then a dialogue box will appear. one for the the clip and another is for the sub..

sub and clip shud have the same name and must be put on the same folder..

:D

another good alternative in watching dramas with subs is using the VLC media player (just google to download)...it allows you to browse for the video file and also the subtitle (.srt) file and plays the video with the subs (no need to rename both files the same and put them in the same folder)...here's an illustration i made for you guys to understand it better...

vlctutorial5nx.jpg

and regarding the bed scenes...haha i'm all for it..haha, if Bi were to do one, I think this drama and with SMA is the way to do it...:D (me not a Bi-Kyo, but an IJUKSA-er :lol:)

Guest pink_is

:o .. I would have my car breakdown every day.....

ijuksa12cf.jpg

bam..that's what i think i should do too..even if it dont' breakdown..i'll make it broke..just so i can see him..kekek..

--cecilia

bam..that's what i think i should do too..even if it dont' breakdown..i'll make it broke..just so i can see him..kekek..

--cecilia

And I would send my family cars in too ! :D

Hi cecilia..have you received your ASTA magazine from Jen yet ? I have been looking at this hot mechanic featured inside and drooling all the while. How about you ? :P

C3cillia - I would hire him as my personal mechanic cum driver..

I wonder how SMA could fall in love with Bok Gu since she soooooo

sooo soo in love with the brother???

I hope.. the subbing team would be all ready for ep 3....

I am spamming here.. and late ..

OH MY GOSH! Can the kiss between Bi and SMA get any hotter?

He can kiss like that on TV??? I wonder what took him so long to unleash his wild side. Seriously, he should have kissed that way in his two previous dramas. I sooooooooooooo envy SMA. Too hot to handle! ***fanning myself***

Archived