[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

You guys saw something in the kissing NG clip ? PB pointed out to me and I re-watched and I saw it. When the kiss was over and the director said Cut..Bi put his hands on SMA's face for a while. The split second before that you can see her rubbing her lips after the scene and then he touched her face ! :D That was not acting but his real gesture ! :lol:

Wendy, do you have the link to the NG? I read through some of the back logs but dread having to dig. If you have it handy, please post. If not, i'll dig. Thanks!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djoching

You guys saw something in the kissing NG clip ? PB pointed out to me and I re-watched and I saw it. When the kiss was over and the director said Cut..Bi put his hands on SMA's face for a while. The split second before that you can see her rubbing her lips after the scene and then he touched her face ! :D That was not acting but his real gesture ! :lol:

wendy, i had to rewatch it three times to give an unbiased reply... i saw the camera was still rolling although the lights were already being lowered... so i think (hoping) that the lowering of the lights was done to achieve some effect the director wanted and not because the kiss was over...

alright!! IJUKSA FEVER again!!

starts to buffer already :angry:

20 minutes to go!!!

Good for you guys!!! Cant be with you watching this episode i cant dl it anyway....I just hope tomorrow when i can be able to see all your post and reactions...i can feel that i also watched it!

To the subbing team..though i havent seen and dloaded it yet you are all an angel!!! Thanks for the effort kindness and generosity!!!

Something good happened to me today. For the past few days, I've been trying that TVAnts link that was said to be used by the Chinese fans to watch KBS2, but all I get is that black screen even if I wait for a gazillion hours. But today, I just thought, 'what if i try this link and see if it works this time'. Lo and behold, it worked! I didn't even have to wait 10 minutes!

Now let's see if this thing really works with very few buffers/lags come IJUKSA time.

paulette...weird TvAnts is working for me today too...we'll see if it will buffer in a few minutes

Guest freya1507

translated EPISODE THREE preview caps, by dorkette. [not good quality, though haha]

i do hope this isn't considered a spoiler, i can't exactly make caps white? :huh:

14gd3.jpg

"i dream of a beautiful revenge"

27pt1.jpg

"and also... i dream of a cruel love"

35xx.jpg

"and this love that is like a thorn pierces me"

48bf.jpg

and is that LEE KI-WOO [joon-sung] punching BI [bok-gu]?!?!

i'm not sure if i heard correctly, but i believe in that part of the clip, bok-gu was saying "give her to me. cha eun-seok." :o

this preview seriously intrigues me. *sigh*

thanks for the pics and the translation :) thanks thanks ...

Guest djoching

yeah...wasn't able to watch that much but from the few scenes i saw, it seems that it is moving at a fast pace... can't wait for the downloadablefiles.... waahh.. the minutes seem so slow...

ok. seems like the subbing team will be very busy again. good luck in subbing guys.

i feel so left out :( i havent seen any episodes. :( *boohoo*

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I was so happy that TVAnts is finally working for me, but just as the first scene is about to roll, what happened? The screen went blank. AARGH!!! :angry:

Good thing I was able to save this link: http://wwitv.com/iptv/44.asx and loaded it on my Real Player. It worked like a charm. Almost no buffers and lags! Awesome.

Now my comments about tonight's episode:

I dunno why, but the ending left me with this HUH? :huh: feeling. It's like... that's it???

If I'm not mistaken, Cha Eun Seuk's house is the same as the house in MISA, right? It just added to the MISA-ish feel that the drama already has. It's not a good thing for me. Also, there's too much of those 'artistic' camera angles again. I'm starting to have this feeling that there's too much artistic self-indulgence by the PD. I don't remember who posted it, but she's right, it's like an art movie with too much art. It's getting pretty annoying.

When KBG was following CES, his facial expression has a mixture of love and annoyance. I don't know what his character is trying to project. Is he falling for her already? Is he cooking up something? Ah, the plot thickens...

Am I correct that in the movie house scene, KBG already introduced himself as Jeong Ji Hun?

(enter swoon mode)Tonight is double-delights night: my hot mechanic is still there, then the transformation from hot mechanic/fighter to hot bodyguard! With eyeglasses to boot! Then there's the shower scene by Mr. Lamp Post (hehe, I still can't remember his name). Man, he's hot. I love this episode. :D(exit swoon mode)

Based on the previews, the scene almost everyone is dreading for will definitely happen tomorrow.

Guest amaya0625

OMG!! ep3 is so good!!!..had problem with buffering during the 1st half but still watchable..after that there's no prob at all...Bokgu the bodyguard..cute!..keke

I was so happy that TVAnts is finally working for me, but just as the first scene is about to roll, what happened? The screen went blank. AARGH!!! :angry:

Good thing I was able to save this link: http://wwitv.com/iptv/44.asx and loaded it on my Real Player. It worked like a charm. Almost no buffers and lags! Awesome.

Now my comments about tonight's episode:

I dunno why, but the ending left me with this HUH? :huh: feeling. It's like... that's it???

If I'm not mistaken, Cha Eun Seuk's house is the same as the house in MISA, right? It just added to the MISA-ish feel that the drama already has. It's not a good thing for me. Also, there's too much of those 'artistic' camera angles again. I'm starting to have this feeling that there's too much artistic self-indulgence by the PD. I don't remember who posted it, but she's right, it's like an art movie with too much art. It's getting pretty annoying.

When KBG was following CES, his facial expression has a mixture of love and annoyance. I don't know what his character is trying to project. Is he falling for her already? Is he cooking up something? Ah, the plot thickens...

Am I correct that in the movie house scene, KBG already introduced himself as Jeong Ji Hun?

(enter swoon mode)Tonight is double-delights night: my hot mechanic is still there, then the transformation from hot mechanic/fighter to hot bodyguard! With eyeglasses to boot! Then there's the shower scene by Mr. Lamp Post (hehe, I still can't remember his name). Man, he's hot. I love this episode. :D(exit swoon mode)

Based on the previews, the scene almost everyone is dreading for will definitely happen tomorrow.

hmm..i have no idea if it's the same house because i've never watched MISA :P

i personally think the first 2 episodes are more artistic than ep3..more confusing..and many flashbacks compared to ep3..ep3 is more simple and easy to follow :)

looking forward to tomorrow's episode already :P

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Ok, I think I got it. Probably due to copyright restrictions, TVAnts is blocking some shows being shown on KBS. IJUKSA is probably one of them.

Archived