[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...what a good problem you guys have here. Other threads are dying to have just one version. Everyone here is so lucky :)

To be honest...

I know everyone who's crazy about this drama is watching the "fast" version at least once...simply because we "need" to know what's going on...the anticipation is always killing us...The "fast" version...although it's not perfect...makes us really happy :) Once we watched this version already...we can patiently wait for the perfect version. The perfect version is a keepsake :) Everyone will burn this version and it will stay with them everytime they re-watch the drama.

So both versions are wonderful in their own ways. I want to thank you all for your hard work. Your work means so much to us. Be happy and take good care of yourself :wub: :wub:

o_o...there are so many pages to this thread...i cant even find a link for the 1st episode..oh well...maybe another time

ooh...and it seems like lots of peopl are subbing this series..awww...i love you guys...its so nice of you :)

this is the first time i've ever thought facial hair can look good on a guy :P

bi looks hot all..messed up

Guest LoveRain

051101kbs079qq.jpg

credit benamoo & J. Lee @ Rain International

Another hot pic of the hot mechanic ! :D Any one needs a mechanic ???

OMG!! wendy! he's the most handsomest mechanic ever born!!

*faints* *drools*

Guest aznchocol8luver

how have this drama been doin?

ratings?

i should start watchin tis soon, buh i've been busy... ><!!!!!!!!

AHH I ReALLI WANNA WATCH TIS!!!

In the clip shown on YTN Star today..the KBS president visited the shooting location and shook hands with Bi and patted his shoulder. This was the first time we see the NG's but he was quite serious even in NG, unlike FH or Sangdoo where he laughed a lot. Maybe it was too cold to clown around ? See for yourself. :D

In the clip shown on YTN Star today..the KBS president visited the shooting location and shook hands with Bi and patted his shoulder. This was the first time we see the NG's but he was quite serious even in NG, unlike FH or Sangdoo where he laughed a lot. Maybe it was too cold to clown around ? See for yourself. :D

hmmmm...maybe he's influenced by the story of the drama? cos sangdoo n FH were funny..

or maybe the KBS president was there!!!

waves 2 wendy!!!! n other IJUKSAers!!! ^^

What conflict is there, I can't fathom it out. Just continue doing what has been done, that's all to it ! Initially (reading backlog pages) some of you guys were asking how to help out with the subbing or translations and I thought great..there will be more people helping out now. But what happened next...there are two groups doing the task instead of one. Wouldn't it be time saving to help each other, the drama still has 14 episodes to go !

You're right and wrong that there's no conflict. And About working together. I don't think that's quite possible. Its not timers who are slow. But our translators are kind of busy. We count on them to translate but we can't rush them since we want quality work. Also they have their own lives too. Inneroutter is doing a good job at timing and the translators are doing a great job too. We have 2-3 timers actually to rotate. There's Jlee, innerouter, mangosteen. They also check the translations besides timers. And I also check grammar and readability. I'm quite picky about subs if I like a drama, so I want things to be as close to perfect as possible.

With korean to chinese to english translation, you get an idea of the drama but not the most accurate. Especially there are 2 versions of the chinese sub out. As I heard, the korean drama group sub is not as good as yycaf translation. But they release faster. So, quality requires time. There are people who download the korean drama group and there are people who download the yycaf group too.

The problem arises, fast sub and not so accurate, or wait for good sub and get accuracy? Frankly, if people want to get fast sub and don't care so much about quality thats okay. But I think that discourages our group because people download our subs less and don't get the full effect of the drama. But if people download our sub instead of theirs, they get upset because it seems their effort is wasted.

I won't say who should or should not stop translating since people are allowed to do what they want. But bummie will continue with the translations as I want to get a good copy of the subs. I don't really care if people download bummie subs or the fast sub, but I just feel that since its Bi's drama, I want people to get the full effect of the story, hence I insisted on Korean translators. Bi put alot of effort into it, the translations shouldn't be so easily thrown in. Well, that's my opinion anyhow.

Guest j3npark

Jen and to the other subbers, my heartfelt thanks. The subs are excellent so I had so much joy watching the drama.

it's our pleasure.

:) watch out for the next episode!!

and <3333 to j.lee, seirin, mangosteen, innerouter, dorkette. :):) hard work, yes, but you all are awesome. i'm glad to be working with you all ~

i'm also the type of person who is very picky about the grammar/accuracy of the subtitles...so i want to get the best subs as possible...so i hope no one would be discouraged of making their subs because we need all the help we can get..and your efforts are greatly appreciated...so keep on subbing you guys...!

Guest Katrina

wow guys... i only went away for 19-20 hours, and 12 pages was away? who hooooo! we rocks...hehehe :D and thank you for the subbing team and the one who upload it for us.. guess who guess who.. B)

and i think the episodes will be more interesting than ever. Prepare to expect the unexpected! <--- what a lame sentence i used here... but who cares...ahaha... :P sorry if offended anybody.

Guest hershy kissez

051101kbs079qq.jpg

credit benamoo & J. Lee @ Rain International

Another hot pic of the hot mechanic ! :D Any one needs a mechanic ???

i need a mechanic right here :wub:

dannngg another hott mechanic pic.

im luvin ittt!! <33

Some interview video clips...

200511031750083961_b.jpg

Link To Watch

Wow...filming the next episode...some spoilers & NGs :) ...

thank you so much!!

Guest LiLVietBaBe457

i can't view the subs for one or two is the a codec i have the codec and can view rm files like devil bseide you and it started with a kiss but i cna't seem to view the avi, and ccubbox when i ever i try to download it always give me the setup not the download thanks if you can help

Archived