j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ep 2 was REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!

It’s starting to pick up already!!

Ep.2 was def. better than ep1

I think Bi’s acting as a bad richard simmons is not so convincing. He always talks with one side of his head tilted, and has such a “I dun gave a dayam” act, that i think it’s starting to get predictable whenever his character gets angry or pissed. Just a lot of low, mumble, hard-richard simmons talk, slanted eye ball look, tilted head and occasional huge bursts of anger.

So….I am glad that in the next ep., Bi is changing from bad richard simmons to a more clean shaven, although fake, bodyguard. Hopefully we can see a different side of acting from Bi soon. (sorry guys, I am not too fond of his ssakaji act)

I think some of the storylines could have been better. For example, how Bi found out exactly why did his hyung fall off the building **SPOLIERS AHEAD** (At first Bi thought it was because of HIS OWN stubbornness of refusing to call his brother ‘hyung’ that his brother fall. Cuz his hyUng was like “Call me hyung again, just once yeah?” and Bok-gu was like “no!! Can’t you see that I am taking a richard simmons??!! Until you die I am not going to call you hyung”. Then his hyung says “alright…..guess I better die soon…..in order to hear you call me hyung again…..”)

How the storyline had it was……that the girl that likes bok-gu, and his friend came to the hyung’s house…and found Bi sleeping in the mess he had created, and that the girl and the friend stumbled upon pics of Cha EunSeok and Kang Min Gu(bok-gu’s hyung) THEN from them 2 talking, Bok-gu found out why his hyung fall off the building……I think how bok-gu found out could have been better…..the writer should have had Bok-gu find it out himself through one way or another, NOT from listening to someone else.

Also, I feel that they should have spent more time on the relationship of Bok-gu and his hyung, show more of them spending time together so the audience can feel more of the respect and love they have for eachother, also so that the audience can understand more wholly the brotherly love, that had been lost for 10 years. They made his hyung become a vegetable tooooo quickly, before the audience has even become attached to the hyung, so it was kind of abrupt.

I can’t wait for the EP. 3, when Bok-gu gets a makeover and becomes a bodyguard (I LOVE Bi with black hair, yay!!!!!!!!!)

Guest dorkette

dang! 45+ users crowding this place right now--

and apparently subs are out for episode 1 already?

what's left for me to do?

downloading episode 2 right now, thanks to all who provided links.

i wonder if i can go find the ratings right now...

*runs to check ratings*

After reading the synopsis, I'm interested in watching this. It sounds really good.

edit_+oh it came out yesterday...Was the first episode any good?

very much recommended.

JRW Clan ;)

*runs to check ratings*

hehehee.. 49 users now.... :lol:

dorkette if you have time, and once you have episode 2, it'll be great if perhaps you can start translating for us? :P since eps.1 is done already ^_^

That way perhaps if things are well,... by this time tomorrow, we will have episode 2 done already :D

Guest dorkette

dorkette if you have time, and once you have episode 2, perhaps you can start translating for us? :P since eps.1 is done already ^_^

That way perhaps if things are well,... by this time tomorrow, we will have episode 2 done already :D

oh boy, i sure wish i could!

still waiting for episode 2 to start downloading XP

i can't figure out why it's so slow today. bad internet connection on my part.

will try my best.

found the ratings, let me copy/paste and post them up in a second.

*runs to check ratings*

QUICK check!! LOL

i need 2 sleep lol i wanna know b4 i go!

WOW 54 ppl in this thread!!! :blink:

dorkette if you have time, and once you have episode 2, it'll be great if perhaps you can start translating for us? :P since eps.1 is done already ^_^

yeah, can you spend some time on translating eps 2 for us so we may (again...may) have it out by tomorrow :)

@ay_link: i will do the first half right? just to make sure again. Don't wanna do wat others already did. Now that's a pain! :rolleyes:

i don't usually read summaries or anything. I want to be fullly surprised :lol: , but thanks for the great summarys Albert B)

yeah, can you spend some time on translating eps 2 for us so we may (again...may) have it out by tomorrow :)

@ay_link: i will do the first half right? just to make sure again. Don't wanna do wat others already did. Now that's a pain! :rolleyes:

i don't usually read summaries or anything. I want to be fullly surprised :lol: , but thanks for the great summarys Albert B)

yeah.... you'll do the first half :)

i'll be home kinda late today, so perhaps by then, there will be some translations for me to work on ^^

otherwise we'll have to put it on hold, or perhaps another timers can take over? :D

Guest dorkette

unfortunately, the ratings are not that hot.

they got worse. but no fear! give it a week to go skyrocketing, right?

IJUKSA EPISODE TWO RATINGS 11/01/05

[credits to TNS Media Korea]

Nationwide;;

6. 미니시리즈<이죽일놈의사랑> KBS2 14.8%

Seoul;;

5. 미니시리즈<이죽일놈의사랑> KBS2 15.6%

aja aja fighting! these will go up in no time, i'm sure!

it's 4:45PM at my place right now (GMT-8).. ..still no sign of translation :(....please hurry guys.. ..dang! 60 user is now browsing this thread!!!

Guest dorkette

ooh. and i just realized. i live in the USA, EST time zone. i only have about four hours left until midnight, and lots of personal things to take care of, so i don't know if i'll actually be able to get anything done... :(:(:o

yeah, my day's practically over. trying to eat dinner right now hahaha it's been a busy day.

oh well. i know i'll get some good, high quality translating done over the week, hopefully.

i understand you guys want to get working with these subs asap, but translating takes longer than even i'd expect and there's only so much i can do when i have a busy personal life to deal with :( (blech, don't you hate that?! *sigh*)

cross your/my fingers!

Guest mimi123us

Wow wow!! this drama is SO HOT!!!! I'm dowloading now, clubox is doing good to me. Can't wait to watch it

Sub come out really fast. You guys are fantastic

Thank you so much for your hard work. :) l: :):):):):):)

Guest POHLLEEN

i know it already started, but does any one have any previews?

like before it started?

thanks for the episodess..

WOOTWOOT. <3

Archived