[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suicidal_glamour

Hey suicidal_glamour, love thy nick!

nope.. none has been subbed unless you're looking for chinese subbed ones!

they're torrent links ^^

can find them some posts back!

ooooh! thanks for answering my question! lol. :D

damn... i can read a little bit of chinese... now is the time to really start paying

attention at chinese skool.. maybe it'll be helpful LOL. :P i would get my mum

to help translate for me... but she doesnt like me watching these dramas.. <_<

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I also found the initial scenes a bit confusing but it picked up towards the middle. There are dramas which pick up only on the 3rd or 4th episode but on this one, some of the questions are starting to get answered right at the last few minutes of the 1st ep. I think that speaks so much for this drama coz I don't understand Korean but I was able to follow it. I hope the rest of the episodes will be as good, if not better.

BTW, thanks to all those who provided links and caps and banners/avies (debbii, you rock!), and to the subbing team... aja! I wish I could help you gals but I don't know Hangeul nor I don't know how to sub. I'll just cheer you on. :P

Yay!!! I finally got the first episode from CB.. ..but still couldn't watch it. Waiting for sub.... :(

Please hurry, I know you guys are great....but please, please...hurry... .I cant wait no more.... :(.. ..........

I'm so excited... ...wow!!!!!

Aja aja fighting!!!!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

051031cakecuttingforijuksa018q.jpg

credit Raina @ Rain's Scent & Jessica @ Rain International

Bi cutting the cake for good luck for his drama..at Friends of Asia concert ! Cartoon of him on the cake ! :D

Nice cartoon of Bok Gu... but what's with the #50? Aiming for 50% ratings? :unsure:

Guest `soliloquy

Thank you ika1801..

Really liked the song in this one..just plain love it!

ooooh! thanks for answering my question! lol. :D

damn... i can read a little bit of chinese... now is the time to really start paying

attention at chinese skool.. maybe it'll be helpful LOL. :P i would get my mum

to help translate for me... but she doesnt like me watching these dramas.. <_<

no worries dear, my chinese isnt any good too!

but hey, now's a good time to start!

and what's wrong with watching these dramas?haha...

users2az.png

hi, i understand chinese... and managed to dl the torrent file which has chinese subs...

but i dun understand how to time? make it into subs? can i translate into english on some word doc to help the sub team pple or sthng?

cos i'm home and its a holiday in singapore

:rolleyes:

Guest `soliloquy

hi, i understand chinese... and managed to dl the torrent file which has chinese subs...

but i dun understand how to time? make it into subs? can i translate into english on some word doc to help the sub team pple or sthng?

cos i'm home and its a holiday in singapore

:rolleyes:

hey eulicid, yep..holiday it is!weee....

actually you can help..but that would depend on how far done are their subs already.

maybe you could ask the subbing team, see how you can help..

cause if they havent finished with translating, im sure you can help there!

Archived