SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yukixing

Im eskimo and i had single eyelid in my right eye and my left eye double, i looking in internet how to get single in both eyes with out make up and plastic surgery :/ some time i use eyelid glue to get but this not work long time in me :s I found this strange double eyelid maker in internet: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QH4WryMc7GY/UaV3uwy7ehI/AAAAAAAAJUA/vhbMb4wolWA/s640/DSC02522.JPG ewww 

yukixing said: Im eskimo and i had single eyelid in my right eye and my left eye double, i looking in internet how to get single in both eyes with out make up and plastic surgery :/ some time i use eyelid glue to get but this not work long time in me :s I found this strange double eyelid maker in internet: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QH4WryMc7GY/UaV3uwy7ehI/AAAAAAAAJUA/vhbMb4wolWA/s640/DSC02522.JPG ewww 

Guest monica72691

1535443_10202717171231980_1929155287_n.jpg 
i have like an open ended eye so i always fill in the sides. lol this is the only eye makeup i do... i find myself looking weird with eyeshadows :// maybe I just don't know how to work with it..

Guest evehelen

I usually just tight line my upper lash line and do the horizontal gradient method with eyeshadow. Easy way to tell where to stop your eyeshadow is to feel where your orbital bone is and your eye socket stops. Pretend there is a line there. Follow the shape and make sure to stop where your socket stops. I don't really do heavy or dark eye makeup, because I think it looks too heavy on my eyes. 

Guest cherchang88

I like tightlining too! I used to feel bad about my monolids, but i think ppl like Tian Yi make me appreciate it more. I used to not do heavy eye makeup too, but being dramatic really makes the eyes stand out like here:Sephora%2BSpring%2B2012.jpg
i think it's really beautiful with a monolid!

Archived