SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

Guest kurodreams

does anyone know how i can put makeup on to make it look somewhat like this:

200642614243.jpg1180750710_8sPI9w6n7zYC.jpg

like a tut or something would be nice :]

i remembered there was a thread on this type of makeup >.>(white eyeliner one) but i cant find it O_O

i have single eyelids but im using the double eyelid glue (clear eye talk).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest oOoshmaggle

Hey guys,

this looks fun so I decided to do my own little tutorial.

I have weird single eyelids that sometimes turn double when I put makeup on.

People are always amazed at how chinky I look when I take off my eyeliner/shadow so here's my secret.

1. l_b8be642594c6c25613377d4afb9db482.jpg

Dab on concealer to cover undereye bags. (I use clinique white) And tame brows with Ardell brow sculpting gel.

2. l_b3ce5ef7d2f5391a2fbd4770575b193d.jpg

Curl lashes for future placement of false eyelashes.

3. l_d0a71718381a97c6a28cf1951e79f564.jpg

Apply MAC Beiging stick all the way up to eyebrows and around the whole eye (where it's shimmery). It works to prep the eyelid for eyeshadow and also hi-lights the browbones and inner rim to create a large shimmery eye effect. Also I filled in my eyebrows and made it longer and more arched because good eyebrows make a big difference!

4. l_d43edb0413f39aac0a1c99d665c35717.jpg

I used the MAC 224(?) brush to apply an orangy eyeshadow from one of the MAC FAFI palettes. Start blending closer to eyeline and fade towards brow bone. Go about 3/4ths way up, dont go all the way to the eyebrows or it may look too extreme. Apply 3/4s of the way on the bottom from the outside and NOT all the way to the inner rim. This process creates an illusion of deeper set eyes by contouring it.

5. l_3920acab5c656a5f9025b9bbe67ae8f9.jpg

Using the same brush I applied a darker reddish brown color. Once again on the eyelid, I started from the lashline and blended upwards, but this time stop where the crease would be if you had one. Lightly fade it out a little more past that point. Make sure it's much darker below this "crease". This further adds to the illusion of deeper set eyes and may also create an illusion of a crease. Also apply to the bottom, outer rim of eyes but only halfway this time.

6. l_b26244c4346fccca5db1f2e4226ee435.jpg

Apply false eyelashes!

The above would be good for those who like more natural and light daily makeup but for me, I like dark eyes so maybe the below would be good as "going out" makeup for some of you.

7. l_0a470400fc0b208b0b8a3a0b4b857c39.jpg

Apply brown eyeliner.

8. l_d72a5aaa007878e44bbcc6e30f63df02.jpg

I take a stiff flat brush to apply black eyeshadow on the top rim. I then blend it out so it's even darker. Then I put some on the bottom outer corners so it's like a brown/black smokey eyes.

andddddddddd this is how I do my makeup.

=) hope it helps.

Guest srenity

^awww.. you have it easy since you have something to guide your makeup with those creases =P

I bought some purple eyeshadow and got to play around with it a month ago. But I didn't know where to share them so I'm glad you bumped this thread xD

purpmake1.jpg

^no flash//but super bright lighting outside

purpmake2.jpg

^flash

purpmake3.jpg

purpmake4.jpg <--this one was photoshopped because that was how it looked like in person =P

Guest A_Thuu

ahhh good eye tutorialss :D

I have one problem though,

One of my eye has a single eyelid

and the other one is a double eyelid.

Weird I know....

Cann anyone help me to make my eyes

look the same?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Namine

I just have to say, even though I have double eyelids... (but mine are those invisible double eyelids hahha, everyone thinks I have single eyelids XDDD)

I love single eyelids, and I so enjoy creeping through this thread :ph34r:

Guest aquapoppie

<3 false eyelashes~

Currently preferring gold eyeshadow to my usual purple... gold is so versatile :D

greeneyes.jpg

green-eyes.jpg

^yes, I PSed my skin... I have too many moles and red spots :P

Guest jisatsu

^wow i really like your contacts and eye makeup!! i think the gold blends into your skin very well :) you are very pretty.

Guest Namine

^ Gold is one of the best tones to use on asian skin because we have yellow tones in our skin.

I'm curious as to whether anyone actually uses it, rather than shimmering white.

Guest aquapoppie

^wow i really like your contacts and eye makeup!! i think the gold blends into your skin very well :) you are very pretty.

thanks~ ^^ I'm in a gold phase right now so I'm trying a bunch of different colors to go with gold. I prefer gold to silver/white since those tend to look too dramatic at times. Gold gives the shimmer and sparkle without being too overpowering.

Guest Jushi

I have really tiny creases. I don't really consider myself to have double eyelids though. When I open my eyes you don't really see 'em.

Daylight:

newlook1.jpg

Inside/darker lighting:

newlook5.jpg

Sideview (I have freckles =p):

newlook4.jpg

Guest KaoriHoshiko

Cool eyeshadowsssss~ lol

But guess what you single eyelids-er, should be proud that you have single eyelids.

I like single eyelids, I think it's cute hehe xD

Guest Aestas

<3 false eyelashes~

Currently preferring gold eyeshadow to my usual purple... gold is so versatile :D

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj259/a...e/greeneyes.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj259/a.../green-eyes.jpg

^yes, I PSed my skin... I have too many moles and red spots :P

damn, look at those green eyes. looks awesome with the gold eyeshadow.

i use shimmery white on the bottom lid... never thought using gold. although i only have champagne eyeshadow, not gold.

Guest aquapoppie

babybluesxo: It's Pfortner (or Waicon) Dark Green... unfortunately, it's only available for sale in the Middle East :T

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kneepops

wow this is helpful for one of my eyes haha

my other eye is double haha

it looks so weird when i put makeup on

wahh i know double eyelid tape or glue may help haha

Archived