SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soompier1

The spektra girl's eyeshadow makes her look like a panda IMO

%7Boption%7Dhttp://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs151.snc3/17849_228631522918_662527918_3375314_7142373_n.jpg

benefit primer

eyeliner top + bottom

white eyeshadow

blush

Does anyone use eyelid tape? I'm tempted but afraid it will make my eyelids stretch X_X

holy crap, you look like yoon eun hye

Guest eyeheartyou

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...4_7142373_n.jpg

Does anyone use eyelid tape? I'm tempted but afraid it will make my eyelids stretch X_X

Your eye shape is nice so I don't think you need eyelid tape. You kinda look like a mix between Yoon Eun Hye and So Hee

Seriously, very pretty!

Guest esselle

Ahhh well im completely new to makeup and have no idea about eyes or what to put on them or how to put things on :huh:

if anyone could tell me wt would suit my eyes and how to do eye make up for my eyes it would be sooo useful, ppl have told me i have one single eyelid and one double... how would i fix that? lol please help xxx

Thank youuuu :lol:

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Guest yongwonhi

quick question - does liquid or gel work better for you girls with single eyelids? i use liquid but i'm contemplating starting to use gel, but i'm not sure how that's going to go... eyeliner smudges like crazy on me, even waterproof liquid liner smudges by the 5th-6th hour haha. and if you use liquid, what brand do you use?

^ Gel works better on me, but I can't really say because I only used one brand of liquid eyeliner before I switched to gel. It lasts all day and only smudges when I put it on my lower lashline (:

Guest Myss Blewm

quick question - does liquid or gel work better for you girls with single eyelids? i use liquid but i'm contemplating starting to use gel, but i'm not sure how that's going to go... eyeliner smudges like crazy on me, even waterproof liquid liner smudges by the 5th-6th hour haha. and if you use liquid, what brand do you use?

Do you use primer before you put eyeliner and eyeshadow on? Primer works wonders with eyeliner smudging. I mostly use pencil liner and a bit of liquid. I use Rimmel and it works all right for a less expensive brand. I still haven't dedicated myself to gel liner yet even though it looks awesome.

Gel works like a miracle on my eyelids and it never smudges, even when it's raining. :)

I use Kanebo Kate gel eyeliner. ^^ Definitely recommended and it comes with the gel liner brush as well. x3

Guest super piggy

gel gel gel! sometimes i ktfo & when i wake up in the morning, my eyeliner is still there. i rub my eye alot & i stuff my face in my pillow but its still perfect when i wake up hehehe :D. i use udpp so my eyeshadow stays too sometimes.

Hey guys! I thought maybe you could help me with something....

I'm new to make up..and finally decided to get my own make up hehe...

I was wondering what shades would be essential to get for starters?? (i'm quite pale with underlying yellow-tone)

Thought to post here since you guys are probably experts and I also have single eyelids ^^a.... :wub:

(oh and I know I am probably asking a question thats been asked...but I can't look through all the pages 'cause my internets capped and its super slow...=( sorry)

Guest BoomBoomAfridi

I was wondering what shades would be essential to get for starters?? (i'm quite pale with underlying yellow-tone)

Thought to post here since you guys are probably experts and I also have single eyelids ^^a.... :wub:

(oh and I know I am probably asking a question thats been asked...but I can't look through all the pages 'cause my internets capped and its super slow...=( sorry)

Earthy or bronzy colours {golds, browns, deep greens} are the best... These can come in quads/pallettes. They make a beautiful look. You can get them from the drugstore.

i think for starters that's good.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm so sad D: a few days ago, the tiny crease that i had on my left lid disappeared. i had monolids bbefore, but they were round...now my eyes are a bit flat T_T tape feels a bit better, but i want my round monolid eyes =(

Guest agentdevil5656

Brown&Black Eyeliner, Earthy Quads, a light concealer.

Starting off, I didn't use a lot of anything. Just a nice light brown smokey eye will do the trick ;]

What I use to use (still sometimes use) -

Prestige Cosmetics Kohl Liner - has good lasting power

Revlon - Beyond Natural Cream to Powder Eyeshadow (It's a quad),

agentdevil5656 and boomboomafridi thankyou!!!!!

hehe i ended up buying some stila teehee

I just found out I don't have single eyelids but like...that sok something..hidden double eyelids or something...I tried wearing eyeliner but it just disappears =(

Archived