SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

Guest AsianPrideFoeva

Yay, I love this thread! Some of the makeup ideas are really nice.

single eyelids <33

I recommend checking out HTTP://itsliz89.com

She's on YouTube too, under the username itsliz89.

She has single lids and makes some really gorgeous tutorials~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lucy_Dinh

i really envy yr skin. it seems like all Korean girls have a great skin.

Do u have some tips how to get such a great skin like yrs???

Btw, i think yr waterline make up is a little bit over-done. i mean just a little bit white in the corner of yr eyes will make yr eyes bigger, and the whole white line will make u look like a tribeswoman...lol

Guest choi_eunsun

^ she really does have nice skin, although she doesn't look Korean.

I'm Korean, and uh I break out sometimes. But i really recommend warm/hot wet towel routine. put it on your face for 5-10 mintues (make sure it's warm, not cool). I know you were asking for someone else for advice but yea....sorry

i don't think my eyelids are neither double or single.

my eyelids fold in, so it looks like my eyelashes are like.. inside my lids?

i'm not that good at explaining xP

so when i put on eyeliner/eyeshadow on my top lids it either doesnt show or i look like a retarded clown o_O

and when i try to make them double lids they look weird~

Guest misscherrii

ROFL im not korean :P

im actually chinese xD

I guess i haven't got pimples....yet

I don't really doing anything special, other than washing my face daily, using a toner and moisturiser, pretty much it.

And i don't wear foundation and concealer, i pretty much normally don't use any makeup at all ^_^

Guest tsukemene123

i don't think my eyelids are neither double or single.

my eyelids fold in, so it looks like my eyelashes are like.. inside my lids?

i'm not that good at explaining xP

so when i put on eyeliner/eyeshadow on my top lids it either doesnt show or i look like a retarded clown o_O

and when i try to make them double lids they look weird~

Sounds like you have inner double eyelids.

dsc05309_isuebeqe.jpg

Sorry the picture's sideways.

Here's an example of sok ssangkeopul with makeup:

00010_vivipipi.jpg

00012_vivipipi.jpg

It's different because although you have a fold, it hides inside of your eyelid instead of being on the outside of the lid.

Sounds like you have inner double eyelids.

%7Boption%7Ddsc05309_isuebeqe.jpg[/img

Sorry the picture's sideways.

Here's an example of sok ssangkeopul with makeup:

%7Boption%7D00010_vivipipi.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D00012_vivipipi.jpg[/img

It's different because although you have a fold, it hides inside of your eyelid instead of being on the outside of the lid.

ohh yeah thats kinda like what i have.

but its more.. i don't know how to explain it lmao.

It's more uh droopy? like it actually hides like a quarter of my eyelashes so when i put on eyeshadow, it looks hidden xP

how can i get rid of it ? D:

Guest chamoe

ahh. i have monolids.

http://www.webwombat.com.au/lifestyle/fash...ica-gomes-1.jpg

she looks like she has monolids in some pictures.

i really wish i had her eyes. they're narrow, but wide.

does that make sense? >>;

like, the height of it is small, but the width is long.. lols.

Snowkei over at specktra.net does a tutorial on how to make your eyes look longer and have that shape through makeup. :)

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f279/make-ey...oky-eyes-58941/

20u4siq.jpg

Thats her comparison picture. You don't have to make it that intense, but her technique ares really good.

http://snowkei.pixnet.net/blog Her blog has more tutorials.

Guest acoustieSonia

Snowkei over at specktra.net does a tutorial on how to make your eyes look longer and have that shape through makeup. :)

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f279/make-ey...oky-eyes-58941/

img] 20u4siq.jpg

Thats her comparison picture. You don't have to make it that intense, but her technique ares really good.

http://snowkei.pixnet.net/blog Her blog has more tutorials.

i don't know if this is snowkei's own makeup tutorial or someone else but i just have to say the after pic looks terrible. now that original eye shape is not the greatest to work with, but the final result is just SO much eyeliner beneath the bottom lashline. maybe from far away this might look ok but from close up i don't think it even makes your eyes look longer/bigger... just accentuates that they are small and you are trying to compensate with falsies and lots of liner/shadow.

i guess the idea of that makeup is good if you tone it down a bit. anyhow, i think that girl's eyes are already pretty wide to start with - they're not especially short. if anything she could use more makeup vertically to give her eyes more depth and length.

here is the look from farther away:

DSCN9513aa.jpg

eh.. still too much "panda eyes" going on for me. i checked out the spektra thread and this was snowkei's first tut.. she def got a lot better since then!

i have pretty "short" eyes and always try to make them longer with makeup. in my opinion the best way to do it is with liner in the japanese "ageha" style, kind of like this:

Ageha-8-blog.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BoomBoomAfridi

If I don't get enough sleep or had too much salty food {water retention}, my eyelids become single. It's weird cuz I have no Asian in my heritage..

Anyway, I always used yucky annoying eyelid tape when that happened.,..hassle! Now I will try the techniques u guys have posted!

Thanxxxx :D

Archived