Set Down, Servant!

JohnnyMoon

A Choral clip from PMEA Regional Chorus =]
Well, I just got my PMEA Regional Chorus CD last week, so I listened through and decided to upload one of the chorus's most favorite songs, which is called "Set Down, Servant!". It's a powerful negro spiritual song with an awesome finish at the end... Oh yeah, there are also four soloists in the middle... Every single one did a great job. :] This is a concert recording, by the way. Feel free to listen and leave your comments! I know some of you requested that I post up clips of choral concerts I've participated in. Once my All-State Chorus CD comes in, I'll upload a clip or two from there, too. If you weren't able to listen to our District Chorus music, on my soundclick is our District Chorus singing the Star-Spangled Banner - feel free to listen to it as well. :)soundclick

Guest lovablekrnstar63

whoaa

sounds very nice

and very good soloists too

great blending throughout the whole song

w/ the dynamic changes it sounded even better!

thank you for posting =]

btw, if it's a STATE choir, where do you live?

b/c umm.. don't people have to travel like ..alot to get to a particular rehearsing area if they live on the other side of the state?

btw, if it's a STATE choir, where do you live?

b/c umm.. don't people have to travel like ..alot to get to a particular rehearsing area if they live on the other side of the state?

Haha yeah. Thankfully for me, the State Chorus was held at my school, so I didn't have to go anywhere. But people from across the state like Pittsburgh and Erie had to travel 5-6 hours just to get here. ^^;

Did someone cough after the first soloist?

I like the ooooooooh~ after each soloist.

Ohhhh, it's a concert recording.

It's too professional for me.

Archived