1 Thing U Really Really Want

Guest Chavez

Guest angelguy2009

One thing that I really want is I really wanna go to South Korea so bad because I find it beautiful place, but it's kinda similar to Japan like the last time I visit in Osaka/Tokyo/Kyoto/Hiroshima on last May 2nd-9th 2010... So this time, I will go to South Korea while visiting my relatives in the Philippines next year. I might be going with my cousin in May 2011 depending with her schedules/vacation leave... I really wanna go there, I don't want to miss out everything especially in Seoul, shopping, korean restaurants, foods, etc... I also wanna meet Kpop celebrities as well...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Supernike911

itouch

lusting over it for more than a year but the rents are like "NOOOO YOU ALREADY HAVE AN IPOD"

hello ppl, it's only a 1st generation nano with 2 GB .______.''' yeahhhhh xD LOL

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hellobby

I really really want money right now! T^T First year of university starting soon but need soooo much money for the tuition and residence. And money for trip to Japan this winter break with friends, hopefully! ='[

• 4 weeks later...
Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

A photographic memory.

It would serve me very well in the field I'm planning on entering, and in junior year of high school!

Archived