1 Thing U Really Really Want

Guest Chavez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest glitz-glamour

I really want a Nintendo DSi. (: I also want to go vacationing in Singapore again and I'd love to move out of my dead-end town.

Guest `phng

i want a sign knowing my future is secure and that i will be successful in life. and by successful i mean 6 figure salary [or something close]. beautiful wife and kids. great home in a great city. im more of a planner than a risk taker so knowing that my future is secure would life a heavy load off my shoulders.

Guest Lavendere

:( Just one?!?!

hmmmmm I really want to know we're i'm heading with my studies (uni courses, etc.) so i can draw motivation from that. Problem is I don't have any interests.

Guest soulremix.

I really want Tablo's book, Pieces of You. It's like $7 on mapthesoul.com D:

But, almost $20 shipping .. T___T

Guest anmeijo

I want for my dad to win the $31 million gold lotto *u* i believe that money can make you happy, but not when you are truly sad~they should include that!

ONE thing? Geez that's gonna be hard. :lol:

I would say a nice, roomy, black branded bag atm. Can't wait to splurge my $$ on it when I find the perfect bag ;D

Guest Rainity

the necklaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but i know, i can never get it cos its either exspensive or somewhat, gone somewhere. TT"

Archived