• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PoooBear

I'll take Jung Yunho pleaseee ^^ heehee

yesssss :] mmm

or alternatively...

a really attractive and charismatic asian man friend <3 :] that'd be freakin' sweet too x]

or lots of money x]]]

or or or a GENIE! with unlimited amount of wishes!

omfg yess!

then I can have EVERTHING bwhaha!

I'm greedy ._.

Guest thealien.

soemthing that i really really want. is to finish hs and atleast graduate with my associates of science degree at the community college i go to now so thatw hen i enter an actual COLLEGE i wont have to take all those otehr science corses so that my years in pre-dental can be shorter and so that i can go to dental school quicker.

something that i really really want as of now is to maek sure i get to go to hwb09. get pool circle seats. stay in the same hotel as the stars who come. and make sure to stalk them at the airport lol.

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

I want to finish school, get a good education, my bachelor degrees and doctorates, become someone in the medical field and work in a hospital ♥

But something I want the most right now is to go to Japan: visit my cousins, see my Yu♥, go to the PSC 10th Anniversary Concert! T__T;

i want everything to be back to normal or to the way it should be.. :(

to become a singer in korea.. o.o;;v

and..

material wise, a creative zen mozaic and an lg kf300 x'D

but i'll save up for the latter one.. o.o;;v

Guest MonkeyKing

i want me and my gf to never ever ever fight cause i love her so much x.x

and a couple million dollars too that'll get herto stop naggin about buying her stuff xP

^The first line is really sweet... :)

Materialistic stuff: I want a new phone/and a new lappie

Other stuff: I want to stop stressing!

Lala land stuff: I want to marry Xiah Junsu (haha...kk girly moment over :sweatingbullets: )

Hmm, one thing I really want... that's hard, since I want a lot of things, lmao.

I'm pretty content with my life right now, I guess I just want to stay content. ^^

Archived