6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

Guest Panda-asian*

Lmao when I was a sixth grader I'd go no where near those stuff. I enjoyed the dirt on my face.

Kids these days are growing up so quick .. or wanting to act mature so early ..

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sophistichic

Cosmetics is sooo fun to play around with! In my opinion, makeup is so similar to painting, only your canvas is your skin. It's a form of art! Good for her to tap into her creative side before life starts getting sooo demanding! Also, age is only a number honeys. What if she's in grade 6? As long as she's happy, I'm happy! :D

hmm I guess her parents are ok with it (atleast her dad) since there was a video with her dad applying her makeup. I dunno though I feel she uses too much makeup and don't really like the way she looks in her applied makeup most of the time, just my opinion though. And yes kids these days are growing up too fast :(

Guest happy_times

wow...when i was in 6th grade i didnt even know how to use a makeup

and now i dont even know alot about it either

but yeah am just a freshman in highschool but still

those mac brushes and mac AHHHHHHHHH

confusing

its just really surpising to see her do makeup.....

Guest uninfatuated

when i first saw her on youtube i got really creeped out by her. she is very young and tries to act like a lot of the other older makeup gurus out there. maybe it is just her age that bothers me. :ph34r:

but of course the people online these days keep getting younger and younger. little kids posting videos online and having myspaces. kind of freaky. yet kind of sad. it's just like that thread that found middle schoolers annoying. hilarious.

Guest xl0v3juicy

That's insane. Her make-up skills are very good though... that's undeniable. But I can't get over how young she is! And no offense, but the way she talks is extremely annoying. I guess you could just turn down the volume if you really wanted to learn from her though...

Guest ``HyoKi

it's sorta weird how she's so young and she's already so good at this.

but, to keep an openned mind;; talent knows no bound =]

she can probably make a LOT of money as a makeup artist o.o"

Guest Lollipop <3

well i guess.. i started experimenting with make up when i was around that age. but then again i wasnt a guru at it haha.

Guest Atmosphere.

wow she's so young and so talented.

i wonder how she became so good with make up.

the amy winehouse make up, wow, o___o

LOL she's so cute, she kept forgetting to bring lots of stuff, so she kept going back and forth HAHAHAHA

can you even wear make up in elementary school in the first place? O__O

and wow she's pretty good. lol she's so cute "OMG OMG OMGOMGOMG" that's the only word I'm hearing from,

well it sounds like it XD

wow she acts like a valley girl "omg yeah like yeah whatever~" XD but oh wells, she's cute.

there are tons of 6th graders dressed like hookers

carrying high end brand items

and make up isn't a big deal

not that i encourage any of this or anything haha

Guest yangri

Well if you go to Taiwan, there are mdidle schoolers who look like.. my age o.O;

So I guess i can't really say but 6th grader.. that's like eleven years old? o.o sooo young.. they're gonna grow up to bad skin hwaha

Guest Airporte

It's okay, I suppose, as long as that's not all she thinks about, and that it's not gaudy or too mature. But judging from the number of tutorials, she'll probably end up a make-up artist or something.

Archived