6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

Guest doofus9

shes cuteeee. but thats a little creepy. shes 11 >< or 12.. shouldnt be wearing makeup that early cause when youre like 30-40. youre gona look like youre 60 :crazy:

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

Wow, so young.

I'm a senior in high school and I STILL don't know how to put make up on. Yeah, not even the basics.

Farthest I've gone is lipgloss xD

Young children these days... are growing up so fast.

Guest coolkid8D

She's really talented! I really do wonder how she got into make up.. maybe she has an older sister or older cousin that she's really close with that got her into it? Idk, that's what I was thinking. Anyways, I really envy her because I SUCK with make-up.

Guest xiangmiyu

Dangg, she owns a lot of makeup. Even more than what I own. :o

I wish I was as knowledgeable in makeup as she was. {JEALOUS!}

Guest rufflezz

when I was in 6th grade, .. I was playing on neopets still. LOL

I don't like the way she talks though.

Heh, I guess it's her life, she can do whatever she wants with it

Guest Cantabile

I think the thing that upsets me most about this is that she has a lot more make up than I do and some are really expensive.

>>

6th grade is a bit too young though... I remember in my elementary school they banned people from wearing make up, bet this girl was aching till she was in 6th grade to put some on.

:]

Guest xohprecious

I taught middle school kids this summer and honestly, the last things they cared about was makeup =/

I clicked on a couple of her videos and she seemed to have this attitude that I wouldn't get along with if I met her.

Ehh I don't know =/

Guest Rainie

Ugh lol wow..

Look at all the soompiers on this thread.

It's horrifying kids are starting to use makeup at such a young age -_-

Yeah...and all I can say is that she's got too much time on her hands. Shouldn't she be doing what all 6th graders do?

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

wowowowow she's really pretty for someone so young

i remember i looked like a piece of crap in 6th grade

i still kinda do. T_T

Guest its ann

omg she is talented! in 6th grade i looked horrible and no nothing about make up, I still don't! Im 17 a senior in highschool... dude props to her, she is very good at it, she's a bit young for her age but she says that she only put on makeup for tutorial or fun. She got skills though for her age.

Guest loveabella♥

At first I thought it was ridiculous, I mean she puts on a lot of make up! But at the end of the video I was just thinking, "Damn, she's good". She's kinda bubbly and out there, but yeah honestly isn't that how most of us were like when we were in 6th grade? LOL Maybe she's just more confident ^ ^ But since she's a bit young maybe it's not good to put on too much, it might be bad for her skin? But she's having fun with it and she's pretty good, a lot better than what you see in high school nowadays anyways :blush:

Guest Anri Lin

Is it wrong for me to have laughed at "I got this from the dollar store.." thing? I mean, I know that she's was just a grade 6 girl but still, you'd think you would refrain from using stuff from the dollar store on your face at least, right? Maybe my mother's nagging have finally gotten to me >_>.

Guest iAD0RKABLESi

She said she only wears eyeliner on her lower lashline in PUBLIC,

shes just doing these "tutorials" for fun

you soompiers are too hype

I agree

She said she only wears eyeliner on her lower lashline in PUBLIC,

shes just doing these "tutorials" for fun

you soompiers are too hype

I rember in 6th grade wearing eyeliner was like a BIG thing hahaha..

like OMG make up! >_<.. it was just eyeliner in 6th grade but she only does this for youtube

and i think she got skills and she wants to teach people I think it's cute.

She doesnt wear these things our in public so yeah

Archived