6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss adorablexd

She is impressive with makeup!! I bet she'll grow up to become a really good make up artist. My makeup skills don't even come close to hers.

ditto that

Guest missyblue

EDITT- SHE GOT HER EYEBROWS DONE!!

i got my eyebrows done in 5th grade :ph34r:

anyways... she's okay. like i said, i only watch her videos when i'm bored, or when there's an interesting video from her.

i like my older and mature makeup gurus on youtube. :phew:

edit:

its kinda like that thread that talks about 5th graders with abercrombie and thongs and stuff.

the younger generation is started to get too mature for their age, and its really awkward and it takes time to get use to.

know what i mean? [lol, i dont even get what i mean...]

lol, i get a kick out of it though. i wonder 'why wasnt i like that back in 5th grade?' seriously, i had no taste whatsoever.

Guest bri2cu

wow. shes really good but i think she is too young to wear makeup. i didn't start until 9th grade and that was just mascara. haha. but when i was in sixth grade i still played barbies and stuff. :D and how does she get all that makeup?? she has like mac stuff and other things that my mom won't even buy for me now and im about to go into my senior year of highschool. haha.

Guest Miss.h0i

She is pretty cute :X i love her personnality anyway :"3

And since i came to Canada - grade 8 every girls n friends near me wear make up and very good at it :o i kind of shock but then got use to it xD and i dont find it weird for a grade 6 to wear make up now.

Guest Elianna

I'm kinda shocked because when I was her age ... it was a thrill to own lip gloss ... I remember girls wearing makeup even in the fifth grade ... I'm 20 but no way in the world am I going to let my kids wear makeup maybe high school

Guest sunnydays.

Haha, oh man, she's so cute. (: Her tutorials are funny.

She says in her videos she gets her make-up from the dollar store. Haha! so cute.

Anyway, honestly, many girls start wearing make-up around her age.

She may not be the best at it, but she can go somewhere with it? :P

It's okay. Just leave her alone. LOL. She's prolly just doing this stuff for fun.

Guest ashleyk1226

I saw one of her videos before that stated the reason why her dad let her wear/buy so much makeup. Its because her father is an artist & her grandpa also use to be an artist so they both want her to be some sort of artist. & since she likes make-up, she wants to a be makeup artist. So I guess thats why her dad buys her all this makeup -- for her to practice & such.

Guest plumerias

Aww shes really cute ^^ She says she only wears eyeliner when she goes out so I think its fine.

Its great she has an interest/passion in something. I can so see her being a make up artist haha o_o

Guest Miss Vivienne

She doesn't wear the makeup she does in her videos OUTSIDE.

She already clearly stated that the most she wears outside is eyeliner on her waterline.

Don't bash her if all you know is "6th grader does makeup tutorials." She's doing something she loves, how is this so different from a 6th grader having 1000 painting supplies?

So her dad isn't in the industry, he's just a normal artist. The girl is cute though, I experimented with makeup at her age too but I wasn't as good haha.

AGREE. I find it ironic how you guys are treating her like a cute baby when the 20+ section on Soompi... thinks we're all pretty much the same.

We're really not that far apart in age. <_<

Reading this is starting to make me revolted at how much Soompiers think they've grown up. :(

Guest KTZ811

*jaw drops

She's very mature for her age. Even I wasn't a pro at that age, but playing with it was fun :] I give her props!

Guest LUCKY SE7EN

wow, first of all... 6th graders are not that young.

i'm 21 and probably started wearing/experimenting with makeup at that age too.

and it's not like she's doing tranny-style drag queen makeup. people need to chill out... the girl's just having fun.

Guest ginger

It's no different than little boys who already know who to play electric guitars and play rock music.

as long as she doesn't go in public with that much make up, it's not a big deal.

because she's started so early, she'll be one of the youngest talented MUAs in the future.

I agree. It's just too funny to see all these girls with ruffled feathers going, "when *I* was her age, I was outside playing and I looked like a boy!" Okay, frankly, so did I, but...wait for it, this might be shocking...

ALL SIXTH GRADERS ARE NOT THE SAME. So while some of us were still running around in jean shorts and baggy t-shirts, some girls were experimenting with makeup. Getting a "holier-than-thou" complex for this scenario is just lame.

-ginger

Guest angelcadex

Hm...yes well...good luck to her skin condition in the future.

Her personality is annoying, typical 6th grader-ness lol

She does that tongue click thing :crazy:

I watched one of her tutorials and she's good :o!

And I don't really see what's wrong with her doing these tutorials. I started testing/wearing makeup when I was 13.

As long as she doesn't go out like that for her age then I see no problem.

And I see where she got her talents from haha.

I agree. It's just too funny to see all these girls with ruffled feathers going, "when *I* was her age, I was outside playing and I looked like a boy!" Okay, frankly, so did I, but...wait for it, this might be shocking...

ALL SIXTH GRADERS ARE NOT THE SAME. So while some of us were still running around in jean shorts and baggy t-shirts, some girls were experimenting with makeup. Getting a "holier-than-thou" complex for this scenario is just lame.

-ginger

You can see a lot of this "When I was her age..." behavior in the "11 year olds wearing abercrombie" thread. Funny how a lot of the repliers are only a couple years older.. as if that made any difference.

Guest CitrusFlower

You can see a lot of this "When I was her age..." behavior in the "11 year olds wearing abercrombie" thread. Funny how a lot of the repliers are only a couple years older.. as if that made any difference.

It's more funny when all replys are about the same. I see a girl walking in mini skirt and thongs? I don't think any little girl would walk around in a skirt that short that shows her pantys and the only way you can see her thongs is if you look under. I bet you most of the reply are just to agree with the other post and they haven't experience themselves. The closest I got was having a girl count money in front of me

Archived