6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

Uhh.. the way she's wearing her shirt in her eyeshadow video is just so ridiculous LMFAOO!!

I don't know how you guys could think this is cute, but i find it rather disturbing.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest super cool snail

i don't think it's that big of a deal because..they are just tutorials

it's not like she wears makeup like that everyday, she's just teaching people how they wear it

so unless she really do wear that much amount of makeup at that age ..i don't see much problem with it

Guest colloquy

This is considered horrifying? Wut? She's 11-12 years old, I started experimenting with a little eyeshadow when I was 13.

If her parents are fine with her using makeup (which will probably worsen her skin in the long run), and also... the fact that MANY 6th graders are, in reality, putting makeup on, I see nothing wrong with this. At least she's spending her time making youtube videos, not smoking.

Of course, the tween idol nowadays (and somebody whose face I can't seem to get rid of, no matter what store I go to T_T) is Hannah Montana...

Guest bbxswt.

wow, i have to say she`s pretty good. but woow.

i mean she's 11yrs old and she already knows all

that. i mean does she wear all that everyday !?

she should be more into playing outside with friends

than wearing makeup. :ph34r:

Guest tecktonik/

Well if shes good at makeup then why not? I didnt bother to look at the video o_o but I dont think she should be underestimated just because shes a 6th grader. I am 11 too and I wear makeup sometimes. I dont think my family cares. I dont put on as much as her though (I only sometimes put on some eye makeup or something :ph34r: I dont think I would ever use foundation and all that other stuff.)

She has a right to put on makeup but I just hope she knows that it gives acne. :ph34r: (the reason why i dont like foundation)

Oh wait she said she didnt wear foundation :|

And why do people say that "Kids should enjoy their youth then to put on makeup and mature clothing" I mean, as long as the makeup and clothes arent inapropriate or skimpy, theres nothing wrong with it. I tend to dress older then my age (cough people think I'm sixteen) but I still enjoy my youth. o_o

Guest Wammie<3

Uhh.. the way she's wearing her shirt in her eyeshadow video is just so ridiculous LMFAOO!!

I don't know how you guys could think this is cute, but i find it rather disturbing.

Of course, the tween idol nowadays (and somebody whose face I can't seem to get rid of, no matter what store I go to T_T) is Hannah Montana...

She is 15 not some 6th grader.

Guest angelZ

she is actually pretty good for a 6th grader!

but still....i think she's way too young to be wearing makeup in the first place!

Guest funfunfun4every1

Yea... I noticed the shirt thing.. but I realized that I think she had some type of ointment on her shoulder, and thats why she had to wear it like that..

I think that young girls, like 11 year olds like her, should focus more on other things like pursuing sports, reading and playing with friends. I mean, if that's her interest, thats great, but I think in general, young girls are so influenced nowadays to focus on their looks instead of more important things. When I was in grade six, all I knew was blue eyeshadow :ph34r: .

Guest missyblue

almost all over her videos are really really random O_O

but her recent videos to mongolia were really fun though. lol.

most of her videos are kinda eeeeeeh, i mostly watch her videos where she shows her dad's paintings and workplace.

rofl, i stalk her channel for those videos when im bored on youtube.

but she's mostly RANDOM. : x

OH, and she knows how to put on eyeliner better than me! D:!

Guest ilynspiration

you guys should really watch her videos

because you're inferring something about her (just by watching like, 1 or 2 videos) that's not really true.

makeup for her is like painting or singing for others - it's something she likes to do for fun. (well, some people that paint or sing want it to be their profession.. whatever you get what i mean)

but yeah, she's only experimenting! she said in one of her videos that all she wears in public is eyeliner. she even said that she doesn't use foundation because they can clog your pores (smart kid.)

there's nothing wrong with that! i mean, if she wore makeup like her amy winehouse tutorial on a daily basis, then that would be extremely, uh, not right. o_o

and yeah, too much makeup (especially at a young age) can make your skin.. not nice when you're older.

but she probably knows the reality of that. if she still wants to experiment with it, whatever, it's her decision!

and people are saying like, she should enjoy her youth and all. she does!

there are other [random, like what missyblue said. lol] videos on her channel that are non-makeup related: with her hanging out with her dad, doing stuff in mongolia, having fun. give her a break! ]:

oh, and her dad isn't in the makeup industry; he's a painter.

why do i know all of this? because i watch her videos. -_-

Guest kikkie

I guess it's nice to learn at an earlier age (although I do think 6th grade is a bit too early) so you don't look ridiculous in high school. It's her face, she can do it if she wants. I barely started dabbling into face cleansers and moisturizer in 6th grade.

I wouldn't let my kid do it until thirteen at least.

What was her shirt doing in her eyeshadow tutorial...? Is this a new trend I wasn't aware of? O_OU

That look is good for like, a dance or something formal, but not for everyday.

And as someone else mentioned, I'd be freaked if I saw her on the streets like that.

Guest fanatic520

and wow she has like 100 tutorials!!! it feels a little awkward watching someone way younger than me teaching makeup :unsure:

Guest ♥P U R E D O L L

Wow at six grade i didn't even care about makeup or fashion lol.

same here <__<

i'm such a noob when it comes to makeup =__=

Guest caibai

surprisingly...she's actually pretty good.

she does have talent and skill and after several years of experimenting who knows how amazing she will get?

Guest Dreamss

welll even though shes young, she seems pretty good w/ makeup, and

mite make a living out of it one day..so why not ?o_O

Guest yellow submarine

wow the bob man tutorial video was so funny hahaha not what i expected :lol:

she seems very smart, not your average 11 year old

Guest mango-iee

lol, shes cute and I also love her personality as well.

But I'm surprise about one thing...I'm 16, a HS student, and shes a 11 or 12 years old in Middle School and shes so good at make-up!

Does her mom know this? o.o

Archived