6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

Guest Milica

the stuff she says is lame..

n she sed petroleum jelly is bad for you..

she doesnt noe what shes saying ==''

good on her that make up is her interest.

but she has alot more to learn..alot..

dnt think she should giving advices to people when she has alot more to learn =/

She is ADORABLE! But yes, she has a lot of learn. Petroleum jelly is the stable product of dermatologists, they love the stuff because it doesn't contain anything but petroleum jelly. It doesn't clog pores and it will protect any wound better than a band-aid. It's cheap, and the best moisturizer under $50 (if you can stand the gross texture.)

But still, cute. She's still a little girl though. When I was her age, I thought I was so old already, ha, boy was I wrong. ;)

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RHAINE

how old are you when youre in 6th grade? 12? no offense but i really dont know Oo

anywho, shes a kyootie. how she goes OH SNAP sometimes [i admit i only watched one vid]

it looked kind of bad at first but the outcome looks pretty good.

i didnt wear mascara or eyeliner until last year of HS so i can pretty much say im not as skilled as the girl

lmao, i dont even know how to do the smoky eyes. shamee.

whatever floats her boat ive seen worse ^^

Guest sushiwhore

totally 8th grade was when i started tpo wear makeup =O

she has fun. w.e o_o i used to do that at home when i was young

hi! hehe well i don't buy dollar store makeup anymore because most of them are cheap and nasty! I'm starting to use more hight end brands like MAC,Urban Decay,sephora,ULTA, etc. and some drugstore makeup! hehe thanx!

expensive make up at age 11 =(

man o-o i'm almost 20 and jus tnow i begin to buy expensive brands

Guest nuisance gi

hmm..6th gradeR? I don't see anything wrong with girls wanting to wear make up but 6th grade? Thats like the age where your skin looks naturally flawless, usually the time before you start breaking out. Growing up too fast isnt always a good thing.

She needs to appreciate her natrual beauty before trying to hide it.

Guest Keilynn

hmm..6th gradeR? I don't see anything wrong with girls wanting to wear make up but 6th grade? Thats like the age where your skin looks naturally flawless, usually the time before you start breaking out. Growing up too fast isnt always a good thing.

She needs to appreciate her natrual beauty before trying to hide it.

Yeah... there's nothing to put make-up on in that age I think :/

It would be better for your skin if you didn't put any make up that early.

Guest sallyen

hahhaha lol. I watched one of her videos and she's really CUTE! ^^ arrrh..

I think it's alright.. It's just a hobby :)

Guest JetGirl

*hangs head in shame*

I'm 19 and im starting to buy high end products.

But in my personal opinion, I would focus more on skincare than makeup y'know.

Guest maral502455

Actually I'm 12 years old turning 13 on September 5th AND being compared to the other girls on youtube, I DON'T waste alot of money on makeup! there are 8-10 year old girls that buy MAC and Sephora!!

AT LEAST IM NOT ONE OF THOSE GIRLS THAT SLAP ON FOUNDATION AND POWEDER EVERYDAY! THERE ARE LIKE 8-11 YEAR OLD GIRLS THAT JUST SLAP FOUNDATION ON THEIR FACE AND WEAR IT IN PUBLIC! I am in the middle of my "pueberty" age and I get acne every now and then! everybody gets ACNE! also sometimes i don't even wear makeup to school! Only if i have time, I just apply eyeliner and mascara! GOSH PEOPLE!! JUST GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!! ALSO I AM A 7TH GRADER AND I'M 12 TURNING 13 ON SEPTEMBER 5TH!

Yeah... there's nothing to put make-up on in that age I think :/

It would be better for your skin if you didn't put any make up that early.

• 1 year later...
Guest geminigirl

wow! she's good although I must say she's still young to be indulging herself in make ups. anyway, she's great. I bet she'd be the next michelle phan. a real make up guru. by the way, how old is Michelle already? She looks young and fresh in this video --> 

Guest LeCiel.

hi! hehe well i don't buy dollar store makeup anymore because most of them are cheap and nasty! I'm starting to use more hight end brands like MAC,Urban Decay,sephora,ULTA, etc. and some drugstore makeup! hehe thanx!

Your essay is too repetitive.

Cute dollar store makeup though.

• 10 months later...
Guest maral502455

Hello everyone. I'm 15 years old now and I'm slowly but surely posting up videos again. Check them out, if you'd like. :)

http://www.youtube.com/502455

Archived