You and me

Guest LostBrokenGrl

Guest LostBrokenGrl
my friend singing&playing guitar
this is my friend playing the guitar and singing along with it. its only around 40 sec. >.< but he can really sing, he has a soft voice singing, but a loud voice when fooling around shh, my friend doesnt know i'm posting this thread. and putting his song in it. lol listen to my friend sing! its nice!!! You and Me if that link doesn't work,try this one http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/36100/you%20and%20me.wav comments on his singing?

Guest `Nivek

Your links not working. :blink:

_edit

The guitar is overpowering his voice alot. Heh , but from what I could hear, he has a pretty good voice. Tell him to keep it up. Sounds good.

Guest xACIDxHEADx

did he sing while playing at the same time? cuz if not, then he could amp up his vocals seperately ^__^ btw the guitar is nice n clear.

Guest LostBrokenGrl

yeah, my friend was playign the guitar and singing at the same time.

I had some ohter clips of him singing some other songs, but tehy got deleted when my brother rebooted/reformat my computer. >.<

i should ask him to send me some more of his song. XD lol

Guest LovesKimDongwan

Although the song is a bit louder than him, i can still hear his voice. I like his voice, its very nice/soothing. =] thanks for sharing.

Tell your friend to keep up the good work.

~Tran~

Guest AMAZiFiED *(:

Yeah, I agree that the guitar music is loud, but if it were set to the right sound, it'd be perfect .. his voice is spectacular and the guitar playing was really good .. it was him right?

Guest Cin De

The guitar is overpowering his voice alot. Heh , but from what I could hear, he has a pretty good voice. Tell him to keep it up. Sounds good.

yep yep! :D

agree :]

Archived