Full House - Byul - I Think I .......... <3 you ..........

NAN

requested by fantasiimaker Lisa ^^
It took me a while to learn the Korean in this song. Man... it was a toughy. The chorus was unbelievably fast and it was hard to control my breathing during that part too. But I think I did okay. :D I didn't do any background vocals, cuz I am lazy. ><; I'm pretty satisfied with this clip. It was within my comfort zone, so Yay. I am not Korean, so please excuse any mispronounciations. :P Lisa, I hope you like it............ :blush: :sweatingbullets: Byul - I Think I (including Konglish lyrics) Korean lyrics: Byul - I think I 그럴리 없다고 아닐꺼라고 믿었죠 내가 그댈 사랑한단 이 말도 안되죠 괜한 질투일꺼라고 내가 외로운가보다고 자신을 속여봤지만 이제 더는 난 감출 수가 없는걸요 I Think I Love You 그런가봐요 Couse I Miss You 그대만 없으면 난 아무 것도 못하고 자꾸 생각나고 이런걸 보면 아무래도 I`m Falling For You 난 몰랐지만 Now I Need You 어느샌가 내 맘 깊은 곳에 아주 크게 자리잡은 그대의 모습을 이젠 보아요 우린 안어울린다고 친구 그게 딱 좋다고 하나부터 열개 도대체 뭐 한개라도 맞는게 없는데 어떻게 사귈 수있냐고 말도 안돼는 얘기라고 말하며 둘러 댔지만 이제더는 난 그러기가 싫은걸요 I Think I Love You 그런가봐요 Couse I Miss You 그대만 없으면 난 아무것도 못하고 자꾸 생각나고 이런걸 보면 아무래도 I`m Falling For You 난 몰랐지만 Now I Need You 어느샌가 내 맘 깊은 곳에 아주 크게 자리잡은 그대의 모습을 이젠 보아요 난 몰랐죠 그대라는걸 Woo 왜 못봤죠 바로 앞인데 Hoo ye 그동안 이렇게 바로 내곁에 있었는데 왜 이제서야 사랑이 보이는건지 Hoo I Think I Love You 그런가봐요 Couse I Miss You 그대만 없으면 난 아무것도 못하고 자꾸 생각나고 이런걸 보면 아무래도 I`m Falling For You 난 몰랐지만 Now I Need You 어느샌가 내 맘 깊은 곳에 아주 크게 자리잡은 그대의 모습을 이젠 보아요 credits: http://www.aheeyah.com Critique and comments are all welcome. :D I hope it was somewhat enjoyable. ^___^ Edit* I just relistened to it. Now I don't like it anymore. -_- The ending is bad. Ugh. I'll redo it tomorrow or something.

Guest Valeria

You have a really pretty voice and your Korean pronounciation is great... I can understand most of what your singing.

Nice job~ (:

Guest chigusa707

I liked it.. I dont know Korean so I cant comment on your pronounciation. :) You chouls sing Fan Fan's version. ^^

Guest fantasiimaker

Your voice + mic quality are both so clear *_*

I love the sound of this song in your voice. No one sounds like Nan XD I think the first chorus felt a little strange in the higher parts, but the second one was perfect; I loved the delicateness. Bridge was lovely =]

So pretty!! I liked it ^^

Nan...you sund so cute! The first chorus sounded, I dunno...not right but the second time it was great. This song fits you so well <3

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

Awww soo cute! You're a really great singer! <33 Love how your is prounciations too! ^ ^ Good job!

Your voice is so soft and soothing! <3 You sound good like always bao bei, such a hot voice! あなたの声はオルガスムを私に与えます。 :P 私はただからかっていますが、あなたの声はすばらしく聞こえます! :wub::wub::wub:

私があなたを愛していると思います。 I'm falling for you! :P

Can I request for a song next? :P By the way you kinnda sound like Wang Rong!~

Guest alicee

That was good! Your pronunciation was pretty on track and I loveeee the quality of your mic. It's so hard to sing with just the instrumental, lol. I tried and failed miserably -_- I give you props :D haha

Oh my word.

I am so amazed.

I honestly fell in love with this song when yes of course, it came out as a FullHouse OST

Heh heh heh.

I'd always play around with this song, but can never pull it off.

BUT LOOKIE YOU!

You say you're not korean and here you are able to pronounce korean words really well and have a very talented voice.

It fit this song so well. =)

I'm loving the clarity of your voice.

Gooooood job!

EvaxTvxQ -

thank you ^___^

Valeria -

yayyy thanks! i'm glad my pronounciation was okay =D

I liked it.. I dont know Korean so I cant comment on your pronounciation. :) You chouls sing Fan Fan's version. ^^

Who's Fan Fan ? ^^;

heavenly angel -

I will make note of that, ~~ Thanksss ~

Your voice + mic quality are both so clear *_*

I love the sound of this song in your voice. No one sounds like Nan XD I think the first chorus felt a little strange in the higher parts, but the second one was perfect; I loved the delicateness. Bridge was lovely =]

So pretty!! I liked it ^^

No one sounds like Lisa! :D

I'm amazed my quality was good too. :ph34r:

khmergal07 -

there's a thai version? wow lol

hella fetch -

thank you ^^

Nan...you sund so cute! The first chorus sounded, I dunno...not right but the second time it was great. This song fits you so well <3

LOl.. yeah I thought the first chorus was weird too. LOL, got too lazy to fix it ~

tammie x3 -

thannnnnnnks ~

orangegurl89 -

komawo! Nyahaha ~ my korean skills ^^;

xstrawberry_bearx -

thank you ~ komawo ^___^

Your voice is so soft and soothing! <3 You sound good like always bao bei, such a hot voice! あなたの声はオルガスムを私に与えます。 :P 私はただからかっていますが、あなたの声はすばらしく聞こえます! :wub::wub::wub:

私があなたを愛していると思います。 I'm falling for you! : P

Can I request for a song next? : P By the way you kinnda sound like Wang Rong!~

Yes you sure can! :D You know I looooooooove Wang Rong <3

But I love you more!

ありがとうね 奈々ちゃん!

愛してる! <3333

MMMILKII -

Thank you ^____^ Yayy

the beginning was awkwards but during the middle and the end,

your voice did get much strogner and much more better : D

It was awkward ? Hmm... yeah I guess so.. lol

I think it was just weaker in comparison to the ending. Hehe ~ ^^;

That was good! Your pronunciation was pretty on track and I loveeee the quality of your mic. It's so hard to sing with just the instrumental, lol. I tried and failed miserably -__- I give you props : D haha

lol haha.. its all right. it's a little weird at first cuz it's higher than the actual song.. but I guess I got used it to after a while ? haha ^^;

you should definitely try again!

Oh my word.

I am so amazed.

I honestly fell in love with this song when yes of course, it came out as a FullHouse OST

Heh heh heh.

I'd always play around with this song, but can never pull it off.

BUT LOOKIE YOU!

You say you're not korean and here you are able to pronounce korean words really well and have a very talented voice.

It fit this song so well. =)

I'm loving the clarity of your voice.

Gooooood job!

Thaaaaaaank you! :D komawo ~ woohoo

The song is just really hard to control the breath. especially the chorus... X____X lol

Thanks everyone. ^__^

Your comments are appreciated deeply. <3

Guest ayame

i personally thought you were very pitchy all throughout the song. the singing was very strained...kinda like you're singing from your throat instead of your diaphragm.

good attempt. keep practicing. ;)

Archived