I can't find these anywhere!

Sally's Store Locator gave me this...

EDMONTON (4.9 miles)

Near HOME SENSE

344 MAYFIELD COMMON

EDMONTON, AB T5P4B3

Phone: 780-443-4177

Distance: 4.9 miles Directions

Though that is assuming that you are closer to there.

If you get membership, $5 for a year, the cost of CG is 3.99 (normally 6.99 or something.)

If you still can't find it, let me know. Otherwise I hope that there are some people who can help you out specificaly for edmonton^^

Guest faithpuppy

Does anyone know where I can find exfoliating towels in Toronto?

I was thinking about going to Galleria but I want to make sure.

Exfoliating towels?? As in the Italy towels used in korean saunas [i don't know what its called in Korean >.<]?

Like this?

italy_dtowel_green_01.JPG

Any Korean market should have them I think... Try PAT Oriental Food

I don't know where it is since I live in Mississauga, but here's a topic on it [and the cosmetic store above it] it should help with the location:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=199537

edit: found addresses

721 Palmerston Avenue, Toronto (416-532-2961)

1987 Lawrence Avenue East Toronto (416-288-8420)

257 Dundas Street East Mississauga (905-276-0787)

63 Spring Garden Avenue Toronto, Ontario (416-226-5522)

Guest Carmen.

Sally's Store Locator gave me this...

EDMONTON (4.9 miles)

Near HOME SENSE

344 MAYFIELD COMMON

EDMONTON, AB T5P4B3

Phone: 780-443-4177

Distance: 4.9 miles Directions

Though that is assuming that you are closer to there.

If you get membership, $5 for a year, the cost of CG is 3.99 (normally 6.99 or something.)

If you still can't find it, let me know. Otherwise I hope that there are some people who can help you out specificaly for edmonton^^

WHOAH HOLY SMOKES!

I didn't even realize there was a Sally's in Edmonton.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Guest paranoiabebe

Brand: Akademiks

Price: doesn't matter

3098030.jpg

this jacket is LOVE but it's $20 for shipping and another $20+ for taxes which is a rip off cause the cost outweighs that of the jacket itself . and it's pretty hard to find nice akademiks stuff round here =/

any idea of where to get this jacket or something similar ? pics would be nice as well (:

or u can order it for me (; LOOL

Guest xo.snipperssnappers.wha?(:

YAYAYA ! GRAD is coming ^_^

but i have a huge problem .. dresses . I have no idea what i might get, so if you can give me some sites that would be great ! Thanks !

Guest MOOVERDOSE

Price Range: Relatively cheap, max 20 bucks.

Item Name: Dragon Ball Z Tee shirts

Picture: No need for a picture. :lol: Anything goes, even if the shirt's totally geeky.

:lol: My friends and I are wanting DBZ Tees for the premier of Dragon Ball Evolution this Friday. Oh yeah, we're not really into customizing shirts at this point because we don't want to spend a lot for a shirt we're probably not going to wear again. My friend told me he saw some at Chinatown, but we're still looking for other options too!

Guest `yukimi_

Price Range: Under 50?

Item Name: Engraved Rings (like those personalized ones...)

My friend was asking where to get them o-o;

Guest Irrationallyrational

^ I'm not too sure if this is helpful but I know in pmall there are two places upstairs where you can get personalized THINGS..like dog tags, silver plates etc etc they might be having rings too I wouldn't know for sure though.

Guest ninth

Price Range: Relatively cheap, max 20 bucks.

Item Name: Dragon Ball Z Tee shirts

Picture: No need for a picture. :lol: Anything goes, even if the shirt's totally geeky.

:lol: My friends and I are wanting DBZ Tees for the premier of Dragon Ball Evolution this Friday. Oh yeah, we're not really into customizing shirts at this point because we don't want to spend a lot for a shirt we're probably not going to wear again. My friend told me he saw some at Chinatown, but we're still looking for other options too!

You could always get a plain white t-shirt and buy some iron on ink/paper ->Staples

and make our own t-shirts

i think standard paper size iron-on paper are like 13 bucks for 6or 7 sheets

Question

Where in Vancouver can i get L.A.M.B. shoes

Guest Chii-Chan

Price Range: Under 50?

Item Name: Engraved Rings (like those personalized ones...)

My friend was asking where to get them o-o;

I'm not 100% sure, but you can buy your own ring and bring it to Key Man Engravables.

They have a lot of locations, one in dufferin mall, STC, and eatons.. those locations I know for sure exist in the mall.

They engrave dog tags, silver lighters and other things.. I'm not 100% sure if they engrave rings, but you should definitely check it out.

Guest hidingintheclouds

Price Range: Doesn't matter.

Item Name: Pink Gift Box

pinkbox.th.jpg

Hi guys, I'm looking for any pink gift boxes. Does anyone know where I can get these? My friend told me there was Hallmarks in Eatons but there isn't one now so I don't know where to go. I need a pretty medium sized box up to large even. Any help would really be helpful. Free coffee for the one that helps!

Guest megaSTEPxo

Item Name: Pink Gift Box

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/213/pinkbox.th.jpg

Hi guys, I'm looking for any pink gift boxes. Does anyone know where I can get these? My friend told me there was Hallmarks in Eatons but there isn't one now so I don't know where to go. I need a pretty medium sized box up to large even. Any help would really be helpful. Free coffee for the one that helps!

Dollar stores?

Zellers? The Bay? (they have a section that sells gift wraps etc)

Guest Goombi

Item Name: Black Pencil Case

This is extremely random, but does anyone know where I would be able to find a simple pencil case like this?

I've tried Curry's and LeSerre's, along with most office supply stores and dollar stores. All I've found is plastic containers or large boxes. Any help is appreciated :)

Picture1-4.jpg

Guest hidingintheclouds

Dollar stores?

Zellers? The Bay? (they have a section that sells gift wraps etc)

Nah, dollar stores don't have it. Or the size I want. I'll try the Zellers and the Bay though, I completely forgot about those. So thank you. Raincheck on your free coffee? ;)

^??? MicroSD? how many gigs? You can get that at Future Shop or something. If not, try Canada Computers. It's so cheap! Well, I got a 2gb one at the one at Pacific Mall for $5. Transcend brand or something but works just fine. I use it for my DS :D

Item Name: Black Pencil Case

This is extremely random, but does anyone know where I would be able to find a simple pencil case like this?

I've tried Curry's and LeSerre's, along with most office supply stores and dollar stores. All I've found is plastic containers or large boxes. Any help is appreciated :)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f325/goo.../Picture1-4.jpg

YES! I saw it at Sephora. Lol not pencil case but you could use it as one. It's exactly like that except there's a little engraved writing "Sephora" on one side :lol: Dunno if you want that. Oh I think it was like ~$15ish? ...I know :sweatingbullets:

Archived