~Lee Soo Young - Secret~

Guest Sakura Li

Guest Sakura Li
In record time! XD
I wonder if anyone even remembers my voice... XD Hello everyone. ^^ This would be the second time I posted my voice clips since... more than a year ago.. O___O;; Anyways, so I attempted Lee Soo Young - Secret and what I meant by record time is that I only heard of the song yesterday and tried practising it at skool (little did that help...) and now, here I am (after MANY retakes..). XD I'm sorry if the mixing pisses you off but I started getting really lazy and did all these weird things... I think I ruined it if my voice didn't already. XDD I don't know how but I usually DON'T have a strong voice AT ALL but it just comes out in Lee Soo Young songs... Kool. XD So sorry about the chorus... T___T As always, comments about anything are welcomed. I promise I'll do a better version of this and sing Grace and Shirin. Because I want to. XDD Enough of my rant; Here's the link: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...&songID=3846002 And as always, enjoy! XD Edit: I just realized that I ended this with a REALLY bad note... >______<;; Anyways, I mixed a different version and took out all of the effects so the chorus sounds more clear now. ^^ http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...&songID=3846635

Guest Xx_lOvEliE_xX

Aww Trang I like the song choice lots ^^ and you did a good job too though it does sound pitchy in areas it's still well done though ^^

Guest july31st

Some breathing problems but probably since you were doing this like all day.. xDDDD

gahh i still <3 it trang! your voice is so pretty i just love it!! <333

even with the weird note at the end, i like how you faded out at the end xDD haha it's so cool <3

Guest tinasarangg

^ heh i agree.

you do remind me a bit of lee soo young. there are some part where you didn't hit the notes properly, but oh well. it was nice to listen to

Guest Sakura Li

Whoa... I got comments. XD I <3 ToU. XDD

Sheelue: I luv ya for being 1st. XD Usually if I practice too much with a song, I get fed up and my pitch goes everywhere! @___@ Thanks for listening Sweetie! <3

trashstar: I'm glad you liked it. ^^ I always considered myself as a lulluby singer so I usually stick with soft songs unless I feel lucky. XDDD

Jenn: My darling dongsaeng <3 You always make me smile. ^^

Christina: I still can't believe you like the weird note! XD Just because of you, I'll redo that part differently! XDD I definitely need to work more on my breathing. ^^ Thanks <333

littlebabytina16: Like some of the notes hit but don't exactly have the right support? I need to work on that too. XD I'm glad I sound a little like her! ^^ Thank you for listening!

cuti3gurl: Thank you so much! ^^

Wow... I'm so happy some ppl actually like it. XD Thank you everyone for giving me a chance and listening!!! ^____^ I promise I'll redo this! ^^

Guest Solly

oh!!! this song!!! aaaaaah!!! it's called secret? i didn't know that harhar xDDDDD i didn't like the music video BOOOO *thumbs down* i wanted to sing this song but forgot what this song was called. ah~ it's secret xDDD

anyways~~ you do sound a bit kind of airy, but it sounds so relaxing~~ sounds like a lullaby! xDDDDD enjoyed it and keep it up hun!

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest Sakura Li

Yohan: Oh wow... I didn't even know about the mixing in the chorus. @___@ It was kinda hard matching with the vocal cut since I hear alot of echo... ^^;; Thanks for listening! We need to find a good duet song then. ^^

Sol: SOLLLLLLLL!!!! I would like to hear you sing this. ^^ You probably could bring more power to the song. XD Was the airy-ness a bit too much? I did that because I thought the "mood" of the song require a bit airy-ness. XD I'm just weird like that. XDD Thanks for listening! <3333

Do I really sound that soft? O___O!

Guest NinJa_girL

whoa trrang!!!u sound so effin good!!><..so jealouss...love the songggg..ur voice sound so soft=]matches the song a lot!!!

Archived