OFFICIAL FILIPINO BEAUTIES/CELEBS!!!!!

Guest bubbles20

well, from all those colonizations.. i'm just proud that we still turned out to be a country and people that you'd easily recognize with just a few glances.. our culture is pretty evident and significantly known... we're not this and that... we're not usually generalized as something .. we're just called filipinos.. -- poor, neglected and underrated but rich in love, hospitality, family and culture..

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cjgohan2003

Yea, um, I get naucious, dizzy from sorting through all these posts.

Just post in the actual filipino ulzzang one.

Guest jietho

formenew1bi3.jpg

Ms. Judy Ann Santos, my most admired actress in the Philippines. A great actress (she received decent no. of acting awards), boxoffice hits movies, top-rating tv shows; and another milestone in her life - she's recently engaged. :)

I adore her, She's beautiful inside and out! :)

Guest miimisunshine

iya is full filipino but she grew up in Austrailia(sp?). she is really pretty though.

she used to host wowowee but now she is ASAP. etc.

Guest miimisunshine

Someone should make a picture thread for the ASF Dancers :) I would, but I couldn't maintain/update it lol.

some of the ASF dancers are really pretty but the one I like is not there anymore.. i dont know what happened to her. her name was Jenny.

Guest keczianthei

Someone should make a picture thread for the ASF Dancers :) I would, but I couldn't maintain/update it lol.

i agree with you.. they're really pretty(well most of them) and great dancers.. is that milagring at the left of your siggy? if so, i love those 3 girls.. when we were once an audience in wowowee(ed tour), my friend and i found that girl in the middle really pretty.. she was our fave.. what's her name?

^

Yes, that's Milagring :). The girl in the middle is named "Aiko Kimberly Climaco" :D

I think Luningning and Mariposa are the prettiest haha. I can't find pictures of Mariposa, though :[

I'd post it in here, but yeah -_-.

Found two pictures of Aiko :]

l_6bb1175e89b7fef94f0b67af800b9083.jpgle4c6eda9e21876c37b9ca8qq7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived