{New Song} A Galaxy of Difference: One-Sided Love - Seiya

Guest wenwen

Guest wenwen
this one is for ya Seiya lovers!
This is my second Seiya song and its pretty hard cos the jap runs very fast and i'm not a jap speaker. O.o But I trust you'll give it a listen :P As you Sailormoon fans know, Seiya, the lead singer from ThreeLights fell in love with Sailormoon. This song is a love devoted to her. :D WendY http://www.soundclick.com/wenwen Lyrics In the brightly shining world of white With your wings spread out wide you are there But those wings are so black and heavy on you That you look like you're being crushed by your destiny *I want to help you, I want to rescue you, if I can do it I would even throw away my life, all for you... When you're uneasy, when it's painful, I am there with you Always keep showing to me your smiling face I, Seiya, feel it, this wondrous feeling I, Fighter, feel it, different from my mission This surely is unrequited love a station apart in the galaxy In the cool world of red I am the perfect soldier, and I am there But right here in front of me you appear All of a sudden my heart feels it's about to burst open My longing is for only one person, my precious princess Even destruction must occur for peace day after day... I came flowing here to the solar system, and you too are a princess One day I was bewitched by your smiling face I, Seiya, feel it, this wondrous feeling I, Fighter, feel it, different from my mission This surely is unrequited love a station apart in the galaxy Piercing through the starry sky, cutting up the galaxy The battle to decide the future Now, if I can be at all So that I will be somewhere within a corner of your memory With my hair dishevelled, I dance, dance, dance *I want to help you, I want to rescue you, if I can do it I would even throw away my life, all for you... When you're uneasy, when it's painful, I am there with you Always keep showing to me your smiling face I, Seiya, feel it, this wondrous feeling I, Fighter, feel it, different from my mission This surely is unrequited love a station apart in the galaxy

Guest onigiri_kun

hoyl crap! this is your best recording!

the fast parts are really good! and your

vibratio really shines in this one!

you should add harmonies!!!

omg... you've inspired me to sing sailormoon!!

argh!!!

Guest fantasiimaker

Wenwen's deep voice is so hot XD

Awesome control. You always practice your songs to perfection! So nice ^^ whereas I always oneshot and crap up somewhere XD;

I want to hear a Chinese song next! Please =)

Guest nightfall738

OH god, it sounds so much like Seiya! Perhaps that may be what you were looking for, the masculiness of Seiya, right? (sorry if i offended you. i didn't mean to. :vicx: ) But I love this song. It's so hearttouching. haha.

Guest wenwen

you know what's funny, I never actually thought of Seiya as a woman...... To me always a hot guy!!!

Guest Raix

^ Say what?? I think I stopped paying attention to SM after the first series xD After all, I was a 6 year old with a 5 second attention span.

Your voice o___o

Is deep xD

Whoa xD I could actually imagine some anime character singing this...scary ._.

Why are you so good? *starts crying* :lol:

Guest wenwen

can someone comment on my pronounciation? cos i've never taken Jap class and all i did was trying to imitate how the singer did it!

Guest peachesandcream

I think you pronounciation is like really good!

like the fast parts~ you nailed them~

you maybe missed only 4 or 5 syllable through the song~

you did good! I'd say like 9/10~

Archived