Sm Entertainment - Global Auditions [2008]

Riri

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anazianblonde

Anyone going to LA?

anyone know how many will actually get through? Cause i saw this vid in youtube (not sure if it's ligit) but they say that for the final round of audition, there's only one winner? 0-0

Guest chiuuy

auditioning for one category..depend on the mood of the judges. i auditioned for two categories last year-singing and dance-..i was also in the first group to audition. Once they get tired and groggy..they'll decide to let people audition for only one.

Guest IsSoMeee

for the modeling catergory .. what exactly are they looking for ? like yr appearance ? yr look .. yr style ...yr height... yr skills for modeling... hmms what do they realli look at ?

what is the application like?

do you email them asking for the application or something?

please read the first post here

there you'll find the email and what to include in the email/application format

its under 'audition information' and 'information to include in the email'

anyone know how many will actually get through? Cause i saw this vid in youtube (not sure if it's ligit) but they say that for the final round of audition, there's only one winner? 0-0

It depends on how many they want, they, obviously looking from someone special and talented will not be accepting hundreds, fifty or twenty probably 5 maximum.

for the modeling catergory .. what exactly are they looking for ? like yr appearance ? yr look .. yr style ...yr height... yr skills for modeling... hmms what do they realli look at ?

more appearance, and presence, skills and technical aspects are taught. the best way to answer this question is by checking out and doing research on the models of SM or the ones that do alot of modelling contracts, this includes SM Artists like Lee Yeonhee, Go Ara (both actresses and models) and Im YoonA, Choi Sooyoung and Seohyun (From SNSD, did a lot of acting and modelling before debut)

Guest random_girl

hrrrmm i wonder when the address and time would b up .. i need to know so i can boook a flight RA RA RA ! aussieland to hawaiiii .. LONG RIDE ? but gotta complete a goal to audition ! =D

Guest chenster1124

about the contact info. like website.... what if i dont have a website? or do they mean like pick one from phone email and website... sooo confused. but sooo excited

about the contact info. like website.... what if i dont have a website? or do they mean like pick one from phone email and website... sooo confused. but sooo excited

it just means to write whatever contact you can give, so if you can only give your phone and email then thats fine. :)

Guest invalidpink

same here xD but where in sf? anyone know yet?
i read somewhere that it was in oakland and that sm just said sanfrancisco because it was a more popular name

i read this and was like "OH POOP" because i have to go to sanfrancisco on the 28th with my parents for something and thought that maybe i could see people who did the auditions (and maybe snag some free posters ;D)

oh well D:

Guest imALiCEE

please read the first post here

there you'll find the email and what to include in the email/application format

its under 'audition information' and 'information to include in the email

its information to be included in email?

sorry im really dumb :P

Guest dbskatiehero

haha does height matters? j.w im just so short :F

if i can't then im going for singing&&dancing :]

Guest punkrocker2829

hey.. I was wondering if there could be a possibility of bringing along an guitarist as an accompaniment..

Would it be against the rules to do? Could the person "audition" too and we could play together??

hey.. I was wondering if there could be a possibility of bringing along an guitarist as an accompaniment..

Would it be against the rules to do? Could the person "audition" too and we could play together??

as far as i know there have been group auditions before, as far as how you'll be assessed - it may vary on time and how lenient the judges are- usually they want an acapella performance but there have been some who were allowed to play insturments and sing. Just be prepared for either situation ^_^

Guest ihatepaust

I'm so excited (:

But also so nervous....

I wonder how I'm going to convince my parents to let me go...

same here i wish my parents let me go or i guess ill have to ask some other parent to take me but my parents mostly won't let me go, im on the same pace as youuu

Guest punkrocker2829

as far as i know there have been group auditions before, as far as how you'll be assessed - it may vary on time and how lenient the judges are- usually they want an acapella performance but there have been some who were allowed to play insturments and sing. Just be prepared for either situation ^_^

Thank you very much for replying to me. =) that helps a lot... I will prepare for the best and the worst.

Archived