OFFICIAL THAI BEAUTIES/CELEBS!!!!

Guest bubbles20

Guest wonbinlover

I really like this photoshoot, it looks very 'high fashion-ish' ;) However, the one of the left doesn't look Thai at all...

Yeah Nat doesn't look Thai in that photoshoot and i like the photoshoot too. I tend to like most of the Thai photoshoots compared to like Korea, Chinese, and Japan photoshoots. I don't know why but i tend to like their pictures more. They just seem to have a lot more concepts.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kate666

For some reason, when they're mixed Thai with Caucasian...The "asian" in them is almost invisible...I don't know what it is.

My fave is still Nat Myria.

However, you will find them very "asian" when seeing them on TV. Their manners are just so Thai that you can accept with your heart that these Caucasian-looking girls are not foreigners but our own girls. :lol:

However, you will find them very "asian" when seeing them on TV. Their manners are just so Thai that you can accept with your heart that these Caucasian-looking girls are not foreigners but our own girls. :lol:

YEAH...i agree. most celebrities who are mixed don't like sayin' they're mixed. they like to be called thai.

And, yes, i enjoy looking at thai photoshoots more then all the other chinese, korean, indian, japanese, ETC. they're more exotic and they have more options. CREATIVITY MAN!

yes, that's so true!

Marsha Wattanapanich

Actress/Singer

mayaxlmarshavadhanapanich13pri.jpg

credit : sl-ledl3vil // asiafinest.com

this picture reminds me of Kirstin Kreuk from smallville. I think marsha's hotter though. And she's older too but still her looks are so mesmerizing.

Guest bubbles20

mayb theyre asian culturally :)

but i still think that its kinda a misconception of wat true thai beauty is

cos some of them look like ne other full blooded white :huh:

Guest wonbinlover

mayb theyre asian culturally :)

but i still think that its kinda a misconception of wat true thai beauty is

cos some of them look like ne other full blooded white :huh:

I don't know why but i agree when Thai is mixed white, they look a lot more caucasian than when other asian races are mixed white. Some of them do look white but they are still Thai at the same time. Maybe i'm so use to seeing them that i forget they are mixed like Ann, Nat, and Marsha who have all been in the entertainment industry for like 10 years to 15 years already. And in the Thai entertainment industry both the mixed ones and the pure Thais are accepted. And i don't really think it's a misconception because a lot of the girls posted in here are pure Thais also. Like Kob, Aum, Noon, Aom, Janie, Mo,Yui etc are all full Thai and they can also represent Thai beauty and at the same time the mixed kids represent Thai beauty too because they are part Thai.

Guest HaRuEhUn

<333 Kob, Ja, Aom, Pualla, P' Jui

(My friend was a classmate of P' Jui)

Film, Tack, Dome, Tik look so fine. I wish I were them!

And I like the TV pregramme hosted By Ann&Nat.

They always make my day!

Guest ImSmiley

For some reason, when they're mixed Thai with Caucasian...The "asian" in them is almost invisible...I don't know what it is.

My fave is still Nat Myria.

yeah i agree on that. when they are mix they do not look asian, well not that much.

Guest lilamazon

yeah, totally agree with you. these gorgeous mixed girls are very Thai indeed. they speak Thai fluently. plus, some even manage to speak the Thai dialect (which is kinda difficult). if my memory serves me right, Nat (Myria) can speak "southern" Thai dialect fluently and she is so adorable in doing that. as you can see, Nat (Myria) is one of my fav. Thai actresses.

Archived