Guest bubbles20

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonbinlover

most of these thai girls are mixed huh?

really bootiful gal

Some are mixed and some are not. Here i'll list the ones the are mixed and the ones that aren't of the people who have been posted on the thread.

The Mixed Ones: Paula Taylor, Kwan, Poo, Ann T., Nat, Tata, Kathaleeya M,Sonia C.,Amy K

The Non Mixed Ones: Aum P, Noon Worranuch, Kob S., Pei, Tak, Aom Piyada, Bee N, Jui, Pang, Namfone K, Tik, TangMo, Lookade, Joy R.

Guest ilovetakeshi

Here's a new one of Mo and Poo. They look kind of scary but it's a cool concept.

009922.jpg

0099221.jpg

0099226.jpg

0099227.jpg

credit to spicy forum

Hey, i like this concept too :)

Looks like a model sort of photoshoot, i like it.

mosaom010xt.jpg

Mos and Aom Piyada. They're starring in another lakorn together. I think they look good together.

juinote8.jpg

juinote7.jpg

Notefa4.jpg

More of Note, I'm not sure if he is "the new guy"

CREDITS GO TO THE INTERLOVE FORUM!

heyya neena!!! :D can i know what is this thai model's name ( i mean the guy :lol: ) cause i think i've seen hs face somewhere in a thai drama aired in M'sia but i don't know his name....thanks :)

He's a very popular Thai actor, his name is Tik Jessadapon Pholdee. Here's more of his pictures.

fashion0180bc.jpg

w/ Paula Taylor

fashion0145tf.jpg

w/ Aom Piyada Akkaraseranee

fashion0078wx.jpg

fashion0108dp.jpg

More guys..

Greg Uttsada Panichkul (currently a VJ for MTV Asia) - he looks mixed but he's actually full Thai, just born in California.

utt4fx.jpg

utt24yu.jpg

Dome Pakorn Lum - Thai/Singaporean/German

dome3rz.jpg

dome28ov.jpg

w/ Taya

010an.jpg

:D More pictures of celebrities. ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO THE ASIAFINEST DISCUSSION FORUM

Gybzy3.jpg

Gybzy5.jpg

gifzymix.jpg

Gybzy from the girlband Girly Berry. I think she's the hottest out of the group. And for some reason, to me she don't look thai. She sometimes she reminds me of Zhang Ziyi.

b1.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

Bank Preeti Barameeanant, he's the vocalist for the rock band, Clash. I love his voice. If any1 hasn't listened to their music I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! My favorite song of theirs is called HUG.

Archived