Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jasmine<3

hmm some ppl really hate guys who smoke..

i sometimes go " don't smoke!it's bad for u !"

but it's really no biggy. . i might change my opinion once MY future boyfriend smokes.. ( for the sake of his health ) but i don't find it a turn off.. unless he chainsmokes like a mafacker.. and i admit. some guys look really cooool and hot while smoking -_-

Guest cyberfruit

So not attractive. I couldn't date a guy who smokes because not only does the cigarette smell rancid, I have asthma.

Guest craziibab3

i hate it period. but for some freaking reason all my ex's were smoker. but w/e now i finally found someone that is clean :)

Guest envyandy

haha me very young but when i get older if a guy who smokes asked me out id be like "quite or get out of my life" .... dont really like ppl who smoke .. its disgusting. harsh but i would really say that.

Guest versatilesmiles

I don't like smokers period. But I mean I wouldn't completely shun the guy if he smoked its just if there was a guy who smoked and another guy who didn't smoke I'd probably choose the nonsmoker.

Besides I have asthma I wouldn't want to sniff that stuff. Detrimental to my health, ha.

Cabbage...of all things lol

It was the first thing that came to mind, and it's your fault for constantly calling me that. Tardo.

Does ANYONE agree with me that smoking smells/tastes good, despite how bad it is? :tears: I feel so odd and lefted outedededed.

Guest predator

My nose is very sensitive, so I can't stand anyone who smokes.

uhhh my nose can't stand perfume..

how could i stand smoke? -_-

i don't like smokers. period.

Guest tenshiii0ox

First off, I wouldn't date a guy who smokes. I have really weird reactions to the smoke that come out of the cigars. Bleh.

Guest amyyboo

Smoking is a turn off. But soo many people i hang out with smokes so i'm use to it.

Soon they influence me to try :ph34r: ..but i live about the influence now :lol:

Guest sweetddalki

Total turn off.

I mean I can't smoke myself cause the smell is yucky~

I don't want a guy who smells like that :X

But some girls like the bad boy image I guess :\ depends on what kind of girl you want to attract?

Guest fashion_love'

if smoking doesn't kill, and if it doesn't smell bad, than yea, it's cool and kinda hot if guys smoke.. but too bad, it smells and it kill u, so yea.. a toally no no

Archived