Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miniDaHae

it depends on which guy

if its ur bestfriend then i wudnt want them to smoke..

but i wont promise to make them quit

but i wud promise to help them quit

-wastes money

-bad health diie earlly

hmm...well asia is FILLEd with

guys who smoke so i guess im

use to it..but then i would try

to make then quit ><;; since

it IS bad for health...LOL ^^;;

Don't like smokers. Never have. It's not only him who's going to die, I could die as well. So, I better kill him before he kills me. LOOOL

Guest shedz15_89

I don't like guys who smoke be it a relative, a friend or a total stranger!

It's a total turn-off!!!

But I won't mind them doing it but not just in front of me...

I hate cigarette smoke!! I'm allergic to them!!!

Guest j1youngxj3

waste of money. waste of your life. waste of my time. i hate people who smoke..and if it's a guy..i'll never consider dating/marrying the dead man. kinda harsh...but i've known one too many people who've died from smoking.

Guest xeunhee

Smokers are jokers :[

Huge turn-off!

I don't think I'd date a guy that smoked. If he did, he'd have to quit.

Ever seen those posters?

'Kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray.'

I don't hate it that he smokes nor do I love it.

What I'm trying to say is that it's ok for me if he smokes, as long as he doesn't go through a pack a day.

I prefer that his pack lasts for at least a week to a week and a half and if he smoked like once or twice a day every few days. Not everyday.

If he went through a pack a day and smoked like everyday, I'd have a big problem with that.

Guest xx_dreamer_xx

i dont like it when guys smoke .. even though my dad smokes. ):

i hate the smell .. just eveyrthing about it. i feel really uncomfortable.

i hate it when some guys think smoking makes them look cool ..

well, it doesnt. to me, it just ruins their whole image .. :\

Guest dorkiee__ness

I don't degrade people who smoke because my dad smoked and my current bf smokes. I don't feel that I have the right to judge their decisions and afterall cigarettes are inevitably addicting. Having said that, I don't really care if a guy smokes. If I really like a guy then I know I am able to look pass that, afterall my bf does smoke and I had such a huge crush on him knowing that he smokes, but I didn't care. Why didn't I care? Because there is more to a person than their habits, for example their personality and the way they make you feel. When I hold his hand, my hand smells like cigarettes and when I kiss him after he smokes, he lips taste like cigarettes. But I know am only able to stand that smell of cigarettes from him, not anyone else. Its like a combination of his natural smell and cigarettes which makes me able to stand it. OMG I know you might read this and say EWWWW but I'm pretty sure a lot of girls understand my position. :sweatingbullets:

Okay, basically what I'm trying to say is I am able to look pass a guy's addiction to cigarettes if I really like him. Oh and for those people who think they can change the guy, GOOD LUCK. Been there, done that, gave up.

PS: Sometimes smoking looks sexy (I hate to admit) but in NO WAY do I promote it (just making that clear)

PPS: Now if the guy has an addiction to drugs, such as meth and coke, then NO way can I ever be romantically associated with him.

• 3 months later...
Guest o__xmonii

smoking is a huge turn off. but then when i see a guy who smokes, its soooo damn SEXYY :D

im one confused lil child *nods head*

sadly..... i agreeeeeee :sweatingbullets:

Guest KOGEPANN;)

I don't like the huge smokers that smoke like addicts,

but once in a while is good, haha I dunno some guys look really cool/hot when they smoke, XD

person opinion of mine ahaha.

Archived