Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maly&ahpulee

Little or no smoking at all. And if he smokes, I'd ask that he not smoke in front of me. It depends on how much smoking goes on in the day and for what reasons. If he goes through a box or even a half-a-box a day, I wouldn't date him.

wouldn't make him but i'd ask him to

fair enough.

now, what if he does try, but it seems like he's not really making an effort. or he just flat out says no.

how would the ladies react?

Guest Joanne <3

It's a turn off for me, maybe because my dad smokes a whole lot.

But I wouldn't judge the guy completely just due to the fact that he smokes. Who knows, maybe he's the kind of guy that'll smoke less or even quit for a girl.

Definitely a turn off.

I don't want him smelling like cigarettes whenever I'm around him, or his clothes to smell like it too.

And besides, he's just slowly killing himself too, and if I'm around him a lot, I could put myself at risk for second hand smoke too.

There's better ways for him to die than from cigarettes.

I hate guys who smoke and if they were to smoke, I'd rather not date them and find somebody else. It's a huge turn off and that's that.

All of these quotes were good, so I just had to reinstate the facts. I wholeheartedly agree. I don't like smokers period. Whether it be a guy I'm interested in or just a friend, I detest the habit and in smoking, the person would really turn me off.

Guest *reminiscing.soul.

I don't like smokers, in the sense of if they smoke around me, but I can't say much with contradicting myself seeing as how my dad and uncles smoke.. but if my boyfriend smoked, I would encourage him to quit ><. Can't stand the smell of smoke.

Archived