Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

Guest DailyMelody

No, complete turn off.

I can handle cigarettes, yet I would ask him

if he'd move away whenever he felt like smoking one.

A guy who does drugs just ain't my kinda guy..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't happen. I live in California, and we're pretty damn strict on smoking. Not just legally, but socially people are just turned off when they see a cigarette. So not only would it be difficult to even see a smoker, I would definitely be turned off if some guy I knew was a smoker.

i don't really mind guys who smoke but not too excessively where they will spend their paycheck buying cigs and their clothes reeked of the smell of tobacco. And i despise guys who do/abuse drugs.

Guest Aria_Rheina

The guy I like actually smokes but I doubt he does drugs. Most guys I know smokes, it's their choice and i'm not going to play their mom. I just wouldn't want him to be around me when he's smoking, I will tolerate him smoking but doing drugs is a completely diff story. :mellow:

Guest salsacreep

i think as long as the he doesn't pressure me to follow his ways it's fine & as long as he can respect my tolerance by not excessively smoking in front of me than i can look past it.

Guest Liandon

Naww, I'd never date someone who does drugs.

Maybe if they smoke, but I'd be so turned off by the reek of cigs that I'd tell him to take a shower after he smokes or take a hike if he wants to be near me.

The smell makes me nauseous and gives me a headache. P:

Guest missplainjane

i used to say i hate smokers and would never date one. but i was referring to cigarettes. i will never ever ever ever ever ever ever EEEEVVVERRRRRRRRRRR date/like a guy that smokes. period!

with that said, i didnt know so much about marijuana until i met my ex-boyfriend. i never thought so many people smoked it til i met him! i mean its okay to smoke once in awhile, but he literally smoked about 5 times a day everyday. im not even joking. and the worst part is he didnt even pay for it, he freeloaded it off of his "friends". i feel like him smoking so much and so often made his short term memory really bad. like REAAAAAAALLLLYY bad. and it kind of messed up his logic/judgement. i didnt break up with him for this reason but that reason played a small role in me deciding to part ways with him.

but anyway, smoking cigarettes/any other type of drug besides marijuana is unacceptable for me, and smoking marijuana ONCE IN AWHILE is alright. just dont abuse it...

---------------------------

my blog

My 411! come say hello :)

Guest dorkafied!

I have a bigger problem with alcohol

Same here. Anyways, smoking/drugs not my

cup of tea.

I hate the smell of cigarettes, makes me feel

really uneasy, Drugs? It's pretty unattractive :mellow:

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

I would prefer them not to...

But I'm sure I'd take it into consideration when I decide to start a relationship/not with the man in question.

It all depends.

How serious is this habit? How important is it to him? Do his attractive qualities overshadow his fondness of smoking?

I'm not going to limit my options...Just take in the whole picture and use some good judgment.

Drugs: most likely no.

Guest nancieisawesome

ive always told myself i'd never go out with a guy who smokes/does drugs. i met this guy two years ago and things were going great until i found out he parties... HARD and drinks/does drugs and such. i really liked him, he was funny, cute, and everything nice but i cant imagine us being together. it was a shock too cause i met him from church and all. we tried to work things out like he would ask me to go to raves and stuff but promised he wouldnt pressure me to anything im not comfortable with but i didnt trust myself so i decided to break it off with him. now that i look back, i think i wasnt being fair to him, i never gave him a chance but i had to do what i had to do

Guest globlue

i dont mind dating someone who smokes or does drugs cause it'd be hypocritical of me, but just as long as they're not addicted to it.

Guest trueloveway

It would be a big stumbling block but I'd take all things into consideration. I'd work hard to get him to quit though.

Guest t 0 k y o

I would prefer them not to...

But I'm sure I'd take it into consideration when I decide to start a relationship/not with the man in question.

It all depends.

How serious is this habit? How important is it to him? Do his attractive qualities overshadow his fondness of smoking?

I'm not going to limit my options...Just take in the whole picture and use some good judgment.

Drugs: most likely no.

word. i totally agree.

Guest secretwishess

To me, it really dont matter. I mean most of my pass boyfriend, all smoke& like 2 does drugs.

Sometimes i find it attractive loool. but than thats only me. i still

purfer them not to smoke `cause its still bad for heath

Archived