Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

Guest mrsjaejoong

i used to find it kinda hot.. loool the stereotype of them being badboys or something >.>

my current bf is a smoker, and in the beginning, i thought he was sexier like that or something. but now, we've been dating for a long time and obviously my feelings for him grew a lot so all he ever hears from me is 'STOP SMOKINGGGGG!!!!!!'

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KOGEPANN;)

I dislike the smell of it ;S makes me cough XD

But really, it's not my fault if, in the future, i might happen to like a guy who happens to be a smoker/do drugs.

Guest yamio86

So there was a thread about girls who smoked. But since majority of this place is girls, I'd like to ask what you girls think of guys that smoke? Does it depend on how much they smoke or do you just hate/love guys that smoke period? Lets hear it.

I don't think much of guys who smoked, i don't hate it but i don't like it. I hate the smell! yes i do!

Although my boyfriend smokes. Lol

So, what can i say? i can't forced my bf to quit, just like that but i have told him to quit and he is trying..

Because he knows i won't kiss him if he smoke that day. hehe :P

Guest soyabeangirl16

^ exactly what i feel.

uhm.

my bf smokes, and even though i hate it, im just gonna try and avoid him when he is smoking. i mean, as long as he doesnt chain smoke, ill live with it.

i just know we wont be together forever, so i wont die. i hope.

Guest x.3christine

i hate smokers. i can't stand the smell of smoke so that's a major tun off

and i know this guy who smokes and he is constantly spitting on the ground... :mellow:

i think that's suppose to be from smoking but yea....

Guest Fairily_Spark

Well, I just found out recently that the guy I'm seeing smokes. It was a surprise cos he has never smoked in front of me and I have never smelt cigarettes on him...and I still haven't. It's a mark down but I'm alright with it I guess, I'd prefer it if he didn't smoke though.

Drugs is a definite no no

to be honest.....

i actually kinda lyk guys who smokee

O________________________O

its lykk kinda tough lookin and cool?

but only if its a cool guy doin it

but

i wouldnt wanna date a guy that smoked

coz i dun wanna die

OR!!

:o

WHAT IF WE FELL IN LOVE ~!!!

AND THEN GOT MARRIED..............

AND ON OUR WEDDIN DAY..........

HE DIED FROM LUNG CANCER !!!

OR GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNIN WHEN HE WENT OUT FOR A LIGHT !!!!

i REFUSEE to put maself thru all that pain

;P

LOL

but drugs?

no way in hell~!!

ahaha

smokin is cool dohh *if the guy is cool and what not~*

Guest katamari

smoking is really disgusting. i dont think id fall for a guy who smoked -_-

that being said, if i did happen to fall for a guy who smoked, i would only hang around him when he doesnt smoke in front of me

drugs are just.. no -_-

ok before I was like no to both but now...realised you can't control who you end up really caring for, even if they did those two things.

I think smoking and drugs are eh...but in moderation should be alright (though I would encourage em to quit, but wouldn't force them of course.

• 1 month later...
Guest antoinette_x

You can't judge a guy simply cause he smokes cigarettes (and everything else), pops pills or punches weed. It's a hard habit to change and put an end to. Personally, I don't mind. Just as long as he's not a d*ck about it.

agreed.

i wouldnt mind if a girl smokes, and i wouldnt mind if she did any other drugs -- just not too hardcore and not everyday.

if its kept in balance, i wouldnt mind at all. im more lenient to weed compared to other drugs tho, cuz... its weed isnt XD

Guest antoinette_x

agreed.

i wouldnt mind if a girl smokes, and i wouldnt mind if she did any other drugs -- just not too hardcore and not everyday.

if its kept in balance, i wouldnt mind at all. im more lenient to weed compared to other drugs tho, cuz... its weed isnt XD

You're underestimating the effects of weed. But you've got a good point.

Archived