Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

anjjo said:

[12-05] 131204 Rain @ the set of The Prince in Mobile, Alabama

Credit: @4MYLalways @ twitter // Cyndi Lacefield @ fb//scorpiola

I just met Rain!!!! @29rain. He offered to take pics with us first!!!! And then I asked him to set my phone to camera instead of video. .. and he did and told me to calm down! OMG HE WAS SO SWEET!!!!

I MET Rain!!!!! On the set of 'The Prince' : )

His skin is flawless!! FLAWLESS, people. Just unbelievable. : 0

able. : 0

*** I hope he’s going to appear in RM one of these days. Ye, if you're into K-pop, if you're a Korean fan, you surely knows "Running Man", a variety show that is always shaking your stomach and make you laugh out loud..... You know, this is the 1st variety show I've watched where I was introduced different places in Korea such as museums & stations.  Hosts and guest would compete in various games & there's so much fun. It is very entertaining and the only show that can make me laugh real hard. Running Man has been played for 3 years now (since 2010). It's broadcasted every week on SBS. Just no idea if it still has fix members up to now? :)

13-12-05 Rain @ Newspaper

credit SInnis Li fb / ratoka
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=663746783645822

rm.jpg

13-12-05 Firstlook - Rain @ 2013 MAMA

credit : ratoka

source : http://magazine.firstlook.co.kr/?issue=asia-no-1-2013-mama

class="th05" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 20px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 32px; width: 650px; font-family: 맑은고딕, 'Malgun Gothic', 굴림, gulim; color: rgb(119, 119, 119);"ASIA NO.1 2013 MAMA

1 시간 만에 매진된 티켓 1만 장, 온라인 투표수 1천만 건, 5개 대륙 94개국의 동시 생방송, 시청 인구 총 24억 명. 2013년 11월 22일, 홍콩 아시아 엑스포 아레나에서 열린 <2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards>(이하 ‘2013 MAMA’)가 세운 놀라운 기록은 아시아를 넘어 전 세계의 팬이 ‘음악’으로 하나되었음을 증명한다. ‘2013 MAMA’의 레드 카펫에는 올 한 해 많은 사랑을 받은 글로벌 아티스트와 최고의 셀러브리티가 등장해 시상식의 화려한 포문을 열었다. 관객 1만 명과 시청자 24억 명이 기대하던 본 무대에는 아시아를 뒤흔든 EXO가 강렬한 퍼포먼스를 선사했고, 각자 단독 무대를 선보인 빅뱅은 완전체의 모습으로 등장해 관객석은 물론 아티스트석까지 들썩이게 했다. 홍콩 4대 천왕 곽부성 그리고 월드 스타 비는 화려한 의상과 안무, 녹슬지 않은 퍼포먼스로 팬들에게 인사를 전했고, 여성 듀오 아이코나 팝과 유튜브 스타 일비스는 각각 2NE1 씨엘, 크레용팝과 이색적인 컬래버레이션 무대를 선보였다. ‘음악은 하나(Music Makes One)’라는 ‘2013 MAMA’의 모토를 가장 잘 보여준 아티스트는 단연 팝의 거장 스티비 원더였다. “음악이 있기에 지금 이곳에 함께 있을 수 있고, 세상을 바꿀 수 있었다”는 인상 깊은 수상 소감을 전한 스티비 원더는 씨스타의 효린, 곽부성과 함께 6시간에 걸친 환상적인 무대를 마무리했다. 전 세계가 열광한 ‘2013 MAMA’. 아직 채 식지 않은 뜨거운 순간을 <퍼스트룩>이 포착했다.

전 역 후 2013 MAMA를 통해 첫 컴백 신고를 한 비. 무대에 오르기 전 조용히 호흡을 가다듬는 모습에서 약간의 비장함마저 느껴진다. 할리우드의 파티 퀸답게 핑크 드레스 차림으로 등장한 패리스 힐튼은 이번 무대에서 깜짝 디제잉 퍼포먼스를 선보이기도 했다.

1z.jpg

13-12-04 Actress Gia Mantegna is one of the cast in "The Prince" movie said on her twitter on 04 Dec
credit : ratoka

@GiaMantegna 
Korean pop stars smell so good

t1%280%29.png

13-12-05 wkrg News 5 - News_Another Movie Production Starts in Mobile

Posted by memo-rain on December 5, 2013

f1.jpg

watch video here

http://www.wkrg.com/story/24137883/another-movie-production-starts-...

Posted: Dec 05, 2013 2:55 AM AST
Updated: Dec 05, 2013 2:55 AM AST
By Allen Carter

It was day four of filming for ‘The Prince.’ The action movie stars Jason Patric, Bruce Willis, John Cusack and 50 Cent.

Wednesday our cameras caught their camera’s rolling outside the RSA Tower. The crew has been very secretive about the film. We tried to get closer to the set but we were ushered away.

According to the movie’s IMDB page it is about: A retired Las Vegas crime boss is forced to return to the city, and face his former enemies, when his teenage daughter goes missing.

Still there is a lot of excitement about seeing a major motion picture being filmed in Mobile.

“I am very enthused about it I have heard great things. I heard that they blew up one of the floors in one of the buildings so that is pretty exciting,” said Kelly Faye.

Production of the movie started on Sunday and is expected to wrap up in the middle of the month.

source : http://www.wkrg.com/story/24137883/another-movie-production-starts-...

[Pic]13-12-04 Fans meet Rain On the set of 'The Prince

a1.jpg
a2.jpg

A3.jpg

I MET Rain!!!!! On the set of 'The Prince

personally I am not crazy bout what they did to his hair.... I like it down on his perdext forehead more!

well, We watched them film a scene. I dont like what they have done to his hair, but hey.. it ain't my movie. :} I like his hair in his face, not poofed all up. but, everybody likes different things! it is all good..

His skin is flawless!! FLAWLESS, people. Just unbelievable. : 0

Ok... Here is the pic I took with the red eye fixed. i don't really want a bunch of pics of me going around looking like that. I have blocked the other posts with photos but this one is Fixed so I dont look quite so bad.. Thank you.

I am still processing things , and I got so nervous, but I feel very happy and every time I picture his face just right there and I LOOKED at his face and skin CLOSE UP.. I get woozy! : D

My girl Tammy, Rain...... and me. on set Dec.4, 2013 @29rain

Ok... Here is the pic I took with the red eye fixed. i don't really want a bunch of pics of me going around

personally I am not crazy bout what they did to his hair.... I like it down on his perdext forehead more!

a4.jpg?width=750

Whoo hooo.. he is gone folks! But we sure were all blessed today. Bye bye, our sweet Prince! Come back soon! http://fb.me/QEWSQ6gW 

https://www.facebook.com/cyndi.lacefield/photos

Credit : Cyndi Lacefield fb //@4MYLalways twitter

[06-Dec-13][OBS]Rain who has returned home after filming 'The Prince', "Bruce Willis and I are in perfect harmony with each other."

Rain who was staying in America for filming movie 'The Prince', returned home to record his new album.

Rain entering the country through Incheon Airport on the morning of the 6th was captured on film by OBS's Unique Entertainment News cameras.

On this day, Rain appeared, wearing his baseball cap backward with his sunglasses. In particularly, he showed off himself as a fashionista by being dressed all in black, with a leather jacket.

Rain showed excitement, "My character in movie 'The Prince', Mark, is good. Bruce Willis and I are in perfect harmony with each other." Also, he was very unforthcoming and highly sensitive about his new album work.

Meanwhile. Rain who has snatched a short holiday from his film work to come here, will strive to follow a demanding schedule of his work on his new album in Korea. After that, he'll go to America again and film the movie.

Credit to OBS (there is a related video )

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=001&oid=427&aid=0000005237

English translation by 화니

anjjo said:

13-12-05 wkrg News 5 - News_Another Movie Production Starts in Mobile

watch video here

http://www.wkrg.com/story/24137883/another-movie-production-starts-...

Posted: Dec 05, 2013 2:55 AM AST
Updated: Dec 05, 2013 2:55 AM AST
By Allen Carter

It was day four of filming for ‘The Prince.’ The action movie stars Jason Patric, Bruce Willis, John Cusack and 50 Cent.

Wednesday our cameras caught their camera’s rolling outside the RSA Tower. The crew has been very secretive about the film. We tried to get closer to the set but we were ushered away.

According to the movie’s IMDB page it is about: A retired Las Vegas crime boss is forced to return to the city, and face his former enemies, when his teenage daughter goes missing.

Still there is a lot of excitement about seeing a major motion picture being filmed in Mobile.

“I am very enthused about it I have heard great things. I heard that they blew up one of the floors in one of the buildings so that is pretty exciting,” said Kelly Faye.

Production of the movie started on Sunday and is expected to wrap up in the middle of the month.

source : http://www.wkrg.com/story/24137883/another-movie-production-starts-...

[05-Dec-13][all.com]'The Prince' on Twitter: the smell of Rain and more random thoughts

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

[05-Dec-13][all.com]'The Prince' on Twitter: the smell of Rain and more random thoughts

source : http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2013/12/the_prince_on_twitter_the_smel.html#incart_river

01(19).jpg

-----------------------------------------------

[images] Rain check.

December 5, 2013

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on December 5, 2013.

Rain in 1stLook Magazine’s article on the 2013 MAMA. (Image credit: FirstLook.co.kr)

1z

°

*mwah* More Rain at the 2013 MAMA in late November. (Images credit: Peachy-girl / 郑在傲云 @Rain China Baidu)

0842af44ad345982c21a80900ef431adcaef84bb

67868818367adab43bbdc14189d4b31c8601e4e7

3b9045fbfbedab64555988c2f536afc379311e2c

dc8963224f4a20a4db71e6c592529822730ed0e1

(Image credit: palus_H @weibo)

369e42086e061d95ec408e3a79f40ad163d9caca

(Image credit: Tina)

2c84be51f81986187428c68248ed2e738ad4e6ec

°

In a little while, there will be “Mark/The Prince” fan art in addition to “Taejo/Speed Racer” and “Raizo/Ninja Assassin.” Yes? (Credit: RainBiLove2)

aa8926e25c968e0eca0831c4d11512ca

e3cc54263bb7ab3464b82b5d75c32157

55aa9f0a5363d56be3041ba459c8c067

13-11-23 Rain @ Tokyo Airport Arrival

2013-12-07

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.cokr.

SOURCE :  http://www.asian-hana.com/2013/11/rainnew.html

0-1%282%29.jpg

0-2%281%29.jpg

0-3%280%29.jpg

0-4%280%29.jpg

0-5%280%29.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

[Fancam]131206 Rain @ Incheon Airport Arrival

2013-12-07

Credit: onlyone0625

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbrj9RxLpA4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbrj9RxLpA4

-------------------------------------------------------------

[TV version]131206 OBS_독특한 연예뉴스_Rain @ Incheon Airport Arrival

I recorded from the show on TV last night, the clip is different from the online version released yesterday morning

Credit: scorpiola // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube

[fan account] Cyndi meets Rain, a prince of a guy, on the set of "The Prince" in Mobile, AL. (12/4)
2013-12-07

by Stephe@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Cross-posted from Cloud USA]

1493093_10201083677554975_589729029_n

Alabama Cloud and CloudUSAer Cyndi (@4MYLalways) went looking for a rain storm in the city of Mobile and found it, you might say. No doubt, she was feeling somewhat like Dorothy caught up in a cyclone and whisked off to the magical land of Oz, haha! Dear Cyndi, thanks for sending your account to us to share with Cloud sisters around the world. I'll have you know that I barely got it posted for laughing and laughing at your escapades.

"I’m so sorry, honey. I’m just so nervous. I think this thing is on video and I can’t think straight enough to change it over. Here. You do it."

That's when I totally lost it. I wish I could've seen Rain's face at that very moment. LMAO! 

--Stephe ^@@^

°

[fan account] Cyndi meets Rain, a prince of a guy, on the set of "The Prince" in Mobile. (12/4)
By: Cyndi @CloudUSA
Video credit: Cyndi @CloudUSA / 4MYLalways @YT
Images credit: Cyndi Lacefield / Tammy Harriel / Gisele Winnier

[07-Dec-13][starNews]Rain has been very busy working on his film and on the post-production stage of his music since he returned to Korea.
2013-12-07

%EA%B7%80%EA%B5%AD.jpg

Singer and actor Rain (his real name, Jung Ji-hoon) has been very busy. Even ahead of his new album's official release next January, Rain has been spending busy days, traveling back and forth between Korea and the USA for filming his hollywood movie.

According to his agency Cube DC on the 7th, Rain who went to the USA for filming his movie 'The Prince' last 30th, arrived in Incheon International Airport on Korean Air Boeing KE34 at around 6:00am on December 6th.

Recently Rain had been shooting 'The Prince', staying in LA, Atlanta, etc. Brian A Miller's action thriller 'The Prince' is Rain's first new hollywood film since he starred in Ninja Assassin in 2009. He gets set to team with Bruce Willis, John Cusack, etc. In the film, Rain plays the role of cool-headed and intrepid 'Mark'.

Rain lately showed his excitement and excited anticipation in a roundabout way by replacing his SNS picture with a 'the Prince'-related one.

Rain who returned home, six days after the departure, is planning to give an impetus to the post-production stage of his new album due out in stores next January. Rain broke the news of his next January 6th's comeback while performing in special highlights at 2013 MAMA in Hong Kong's Asia World Expo Arena last 22nd.

After three years and nine months of releasing his album 'Back To The Basic' in April, 2010, Rain will be back with his new album next January. 2011's song 'Busan Woman' published at his last concert before his enlistment was just an event song for his fans.

Again, Rain will produce his new album himself. Some of his own songs will be in this album, and he has already finished recording many of the tracks the album will have. His agency officials told Star News, "Before we enter into a discussion about the album jacket, the concept of filming a related music video, etc., the post-production stage of his album is getting under way.

Continuing, "Since his schedule for filming has been set one more time this month, he has to work to his tight schedule until his comeback to the stage. He'll only pour himself into the work on his album for the time being."

Credit to Star News http://news.nate.com/view/20131207n08794

English translation by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

The Most Shocking Issues of 2013 – Part 1

December 07, 2013 

the-most-shocking-issues-of-2013-part-1.

The past year was full of hot issues, including everything from Psy's "Gentleman," T-ARA's frequent comebacks, relationship scandals, and celebrities in the army.

Rain Meets Kim Tae Hee While Enlisted in the Army

Usually people go into the army and are more likely to break up with their significant others. However, for Rain, it was the exact opposite. He managed to meet Kim Tae Hee while enlisted in the army. This news came to light on New Year's Day of this year, and after a lot of contemplation, Kim Tae Hee officially admitted her relationship with Rain.

However, this was only the beginning. Rain took frequent vacations. Not only that, he was seen walking around the streets without his soldier hat on. Soon thereafter, the celebrity soldier department went up on the chopping block. Since celebrities go around performing locally for weekend events and have to prepare for them, they take a lot of vacations. No matter the situation, the numbers can't lie. Celebrity soldiers were scrutinized, and had a poor rep. Then SBS' "Scene 21" was called onto the scene, where things blew up.

skipped    . .   .     .     .

Pls. read its entirety@http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/68630/20131207/shocking-issues-2013-part-1.htm

--------------------------------------

A Rain Collage

d080826e146d59a5367cb5f9eff0819e.jpg

credit:as tagged