Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Thank you all for sharing the latest news! Regarding the collages, like willenette, I am loving the 2nd one where Rain does his cute heart-shape greeting. :x

[Vid]12-08-08 My Daily - News_R2B: Return to Base VIP Press Premiere

2012-08-09 

Credit : My Daily // ratoka @ YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMEPg5k4VSk

[Vid]12-08-08 스팟TV - News_R2B: Return to Base VIP Press Premiere

2012-08-09 

Credit : 스팟TV // Edit By ratoka @ YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwpQrFXWp5w

20120808182724339%281%29.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Vid]12-08-08 SSTV - News_R2B: Return to Base VIP Press Premiere

2012-08-09

Credit : sstvnews//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Vid]12-08-08 SSTV - News_R2B: Return to Base VIP premiere (mention Rain)

2012-08-09  

Credit : sstvnews//ratoka

201208082139341910_1.jpg

class="entry-title"Shin Se Kyung talks about her kiss scenes with Rain in ‘R2B : Return to Base’

August 09, 2012@allkpop

20120808_shinsekyung_1.jpeg

Actress Shin Se Kyung opened up about her kiss scenes with artist Rain in the new movie, ‘R2B : Return to Base‘.

At the VIP preview for ‘R2B : Return to Base’ held in Seoul on August 8th, Shin Se Kyung remarked, “I had two kiss scenes [with Rain], but both got edited out.

They explained to me that it was in order to smoothly edit the film,” she continued. “I understood why they needed to do so after I watched the movie.

The singer was then asked how she felt when she filmed the kiss scenes, and the actress responded, “My mood when we shot the scene, was good,” exploding into laughter.

Meanwhile, ‘R2B : Return to Base’ is an action film that tells the story of a few pilots, their dreams, and their love tales. The movie opens to the public on August 15th.

Source & Image: MoneyToday StarNews via Nate

----------------------------------------------------------------

Shin Se Kyung, “I Liked the Kiss Scene with Jung Ji Hoon (Rain)”

August 8 2012@ohkpop.com

Rain, Shin Se Kyung, R2B asdf Actress Shin Se Kyung confessed her feelings about filming a kiss scene with Jung Ji Hoon (Rain). Today, the premier of the movie 'R2B: Return To Base' was held in Seoul CGV

gh78Gz14.jpg asdf

Actress Shin Se Kyung confessed her feelings about filming a kiss scene with Jung Ji Hoon (Rain).

Today, the premier of the movie ‘R2B: Return To Base’ was held in Seoul CGV. About the kiss scene with Jung Ji Hoon, Shin Se Kyung said, “There actually were two kiss scenes in the movie, but both were edited out. The director told me it was to smooth out the movie, and I understand now after watching the edited version.”

She continued, “What I felt while filming it…”, and after hesitating a bit, said “I felt good”, shyly.

Shin Se Kyung told Jung Ji Hoon who is in the army, “We are advertising for the movie well so have a safe time there.”

Photo Credits: Sports Chosun

anjjo said: class="entry-title"Shin Se Kyung talks about her kiss scenes with Rain in ‘R2B : Return to Base’

August 09, 2012@allkpop

Actress Shin Se Kyung opened up about her kiss scenes with artist Rain in the new movie, ‘R2B : Return to Base‘.

At the VIP preview for ‘R2B : Return to Base’ held in Seoul on August 8th, Shin Se Kyung remarked, “I had two kiss scenes [with Rain], but both got edited out.

They explained to me that it was in order to smoothly edit the film,” she continued. “I understood why they needed to do so after I watched the movie.

The singer was then asked how she felt when she filmed the kiss scenes, and the actress responded, “My mood when we shot the scene, was good,” exploding into laughter.

Meanwhile, ‘R2B : Return to Base’ is an action film that tells the story of a few pilots, their dreams, and their love tales. The movie opens to the public on August 15th.

Source & Image: MoneyToday StarNews via Nate

Shin Se Kyung, “I Liked the Kiss Scene with Jung Ji Hoon (Rain)”

August 8 2012@ohkpop.com

Rain, Shin Se Kyung, R2B asdf Actress Shin Se Kyung confessed her feelings about filming a kiss scene with Jung Ji Hoon (Rain). Today, the premier of the movie 'R2B: Return To Base' was held in Seoul CGV

Actress Shin Se Kyung confessed her feelings about filming a kiss scene with Jung Ji Hoon (Rain).

Today, the premier of the movie ‘R2B: Return To Base’ was held in Seoul CGV. About the kiss scene with Jung Ji Hoon, Shin Se Kyung said, “There actually were two kiss scenes in the movie, but both were edited out. The director told me it was to smooth out the movie, and I understand now after watching the edited version.”

She continued, “What I felt while filming it…”, and after hesitating a bit, said “I felt good”, shyly.

Shin Se Kyung told Jung Ji Hoon who is in the army, “We are advertising for the movie well so have a safe time there.”

Photo Credits: Sports Chosun

class="articletitle"Shin Se Kyung, "I Liked the Kiss Scene with Jung Ji Hoon (Rain)"

27126-asdf.jpg

Today, the premier of the movie 'R2B: Return To Base' was held in Seoul CGV. About the kiss scene with Jung Ji Hoon, Shin Se Kyung said, "There actually were two kiss scenes in the movie, but both were edited out. The director told me it was to smooth out the movie, and I understand now after watching the edited version."

She continued, "What I felt while filming it...", and after hesitating a bit, said "I felt good", shyly.

Shin Se Kyung told Jung Ji Hoon who is in the army, "We are advertising for the movie well so have a safe time there."

Photo Credits: Sports Chosun / kpopstarz

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Praises ‘R2B’

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong showed how he felt about R2B: Return to Base after catching its VIP preview on August 8.

The singer tweeted on August 9, ‘R2B is great! The special effects are great and the actors were the best. [Jung] Ji Hoon (Rain) hyung (big brother) was the best, Miss [shin] Se Kyung was so attractive, Jung Seok Won was cool and Oh Dal Su sunbae (senior)… I was touched.’

45188377.jpg

Netizens who saw how Kim Jae Joong saw the film replied, ‘I love speedy films, so I’m looking forward to it’ and ‘I wanted to see it anyone but now I want to see it more.’

R2B: Return to Base is a film about a fighter wing that tries to bring down a mysterious jet that appears in the skies of
Seoul. It premieres on August 15.

Photo credit: R2B: Return to Base, Kim Jae Joong’s Twitter, C-JeS Entertainment / enewsworld

JYJs Kim Jae Joong praises R2B: Im so impressed

August 9th, 2012

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong recently praised the movie R2B: Return to Base and drew a lot of attention. On August 8, Kim attended a VIP preview at the CGV theater in Seoul
Eo72ix59.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong recently praised the movie R2B: Return to Base and drew a lot of attention.

On August 8, Kim attended a VIP preview at the CGV theater in Seoul. Kim received considerable attention by wearing a white T-shirt and jeans and showing off his fashion sense as a fashionista.

After the preview, Kim tweeted, “The movie R2B is fun! The computer graphics are great and the actors are awesome! Rain was the best, Shin Se Kyung was very attractive, Jung Seok Won was great, and Oh Dal Soo impressed me.”

People responded: “Since Kim praised the movie, I will definitely watch it when it is released.” “Is the movie that fun? Kim is praising it a lot.” “I want to see the movie too.”

The movie, which is about combat pilots doing an unofficial mission to save the Korean peninsula, will be released on August 15.

Source: TV Report/ohkpop

------------------------------------------------------------------

JYJ Kim Jaejoong Compliments ‘R2B’ “Rain is the Best! Shin Se Kyung So Attractive”

August 9th, 2012by Oh! Kpop

Jaejoong, JYJ, R2B asfd JYJ Kim Jaejoong made a review after watching the movie 'R2B: Return To Base'. Today, Kim Jaejoong posted on his twitter, "R2B was so fun! CG was great and all the actors were great

R2B

Mb13jV52.jpg asfd

JYJ Kim Jaejoong made a review after watching the movie ‘R2B: Return To Base’.

Today, Kim Jaejoong posted on his twitter, “R2B was so fun! CG was great and all the actors were great. Jihoon was the best, Sekyung is so attractive, and Sukwon and Ohdalsoo, everyone.. I was so touched.”

Kim Jaejoong went to the CGV Theater in Seoul yesterday to the VIP premier for ‘R2B: Return To Base’.

Internet users who saw this commented, “I like speedy movies, I’m so excited”, “I wanted to watch it already, but now I want to watch it even more”, etc.

Photo Credits: ‘R2B’, Kim Jae Joong

120809 KBS_AM NewsTime_R2B:Return To Base Premiere

2012-08-09

2%287%29.JPG

Credit: Scorpiola // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube@rain-cloud.co.kr

120809 SBS E!_ K-Star News_R2B: Return To Base Premiere
2012-08-10

클릭하시면 확대된 이미지를 보실 수 있습니다.

Credit: scorpiola // scorpiola @ vimeo@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://vimeo.com/47238779

--------------------------------------------------------------------

willenette said: Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing these articles. So, does it mean there's no more kissing scenes in the movie that we could get to see any anymore, huh? :)

anjjo
, thanks for posting their photos. I was not able to recognize Baekga. KSA was there, too. :)]

[10-Aug-12]가수 비과 함께하는 춘천 입영전야제 개최

source http://www.chamnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=44823

credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

가수 비과 함께하는 춘천 입영전야제 개최

13 오후 8 춘천MBC 호수별빛 축제장

춘천=참뉴스】강원병무청(청장 이동환) 오는 13 오후 8 춘천MBC 호수별빛 축제장에서 병무 홍보대사 가수 (정지훈) 함께하는 춘천 입영전야제를 개최키로 했다고 9 밝혔다.

춘천
MBC, 1군사령부, 춘천시청이 공동으로 주최하는 이날 춘천 입영전야제 행사는 102보충대로 입영하기 위해 입영전날 춘천에 오는 입영장정들을 축하하고, 좋은 추억을 만들어주기 위해 기획됐다.

이는
전국에서 처음으로 지난 625 시작해 현재까지 7회에 걸쳐 매주 월요일 개최해 오고 있다.

이날
행사는 연예병사 초청가수 노래공연과, 군악대 공연, 입영하는 장정이 부모님들의 발을 씻겨드리는 세족식 등으로 진행된다.

특히
병무 홍보대사로 활동하고 있는 가수 비가 출연해 입대를 앞두고 있는 입영 장정들의 군부대 생활에 대한 궁금증을 풀어주는 후배와의 대화 시간을 가질 예정이다.

앞으로
춘천입영전야제는 오는 1217일까지 매주 월요일 개최하고 우천 가을ㆍ겨울에는 춘천MBC 공개홀에서 진행되며 행사 내용을 다양화하는 내실을 다져나갈 계획이다.

정광섭
기자 scoop25@chamnews.net

[brief translation]

credit : 화니 

-The Chuncheon Enlistment Eve with singer Rain will be held -

Military Manpower Administration (
MMA) in Gangwon-do expressed on the 9th, "The Chuncheon Enlistment Eve with singer Rain (Jung Ji Hoon), an honorary

ambassador for MMA, will be held at Starry Lake in Chuncheon MBC TV station at 8:00pm on 13 Aug. 2012."

The event to be co-hosted by Chuncheon MBC, the 1st Army Headquarters, and the Chuncheon City Office, is intended to congratulate young men who are

about to enlisted at the 102 Supplement, and to give them good memories.

They have been holding the event 7 times (on Mondays) since last June 25, and such an event is being attempted domestically for the first time.
They'll hold a variety of events on the eve of the Enlistment on the day.

In particular, singer Rain, an honorary ambassador for MMA, will provide a forum for conversation about what young men who are about to join the army want to know. This event will be held on Mondays, by 17 December 2012.

[2012-08-10 오후 4:13:03]

So does that mean there will be no kissing or romantic scenes between Rain and SSK at all? Kind of sad! Rain and his romantic scenes are just something. If you think about his kissing scene in Cyborg, than you just wish for Rain to do another one. :D Thank you so much to all of you of sharing the materials!!

willenette said: 12-08-10 R2B: Return to Base Teaser

credit : rainlotte/ ratoka -

source http://www.chamnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=44823

credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

가수 비과 함께하는 춘천 입영전야제 개최

13 오후 8 춘천MBC 호수별빛 축제장

춘천=참뉴스】강원병무청(청장 이동환) 오는 13 오후 8 춘천MBC 호수별빛 축제장에서 병무 홍보대사 가수 (정지훈) 함께하는 춘천 입영전야제를 개최키로 했다고 9 밝혔다.

춘천
MBC, 1군사령부, 춘천시청이 공동으로 주최하는 이날 춘천 입영전야제 행사는 102보충대로 입영하기 위해 입영전날 춘천에 오는 입영장정들을 축하하고, 좋은 추억을 만들어주기 위해 기획됐다.

이는
전국에서 처음으로 지난 625 시작해 현재까지 7회에 걸쳐 매주 월요일 개최해 오고 있다.

이날
행사는 연예병사 초청가수 노래공연과, 군악대 공연, 입영하는 장정이 부모님들의 발을 씻겨드리는 세족식 등으로 진행된다.

특히
병무 홍보대사로 활동하고 있는 가수 비가 출연해 입대를 앞두고 있는 입영 장정들의 군부대 생활에 대한 궁금증을 풀어주는 후배와의 대화 시간을 가질 예정이다.

앞으로
춘천입영전야제는 오는 1217일까지 매주 월요일 개최하고 우천 가을ㆍ겨울에는 춘천MBC 공개홀에서 진행되며 행사 내용을 다양화하는 내실을 다져나갈 계획이다.

정광섭
기자 scoop25@chamnews.net

[brief translation]

credit : 화니 

-The Chuncheon Enlistment Eve with singer Rain will be held -

Military Manpower Administration (
MMA) in Gangwon-do expressed on the 9th, "The Chuncheon Enlistment Eve with singer Rain (Jung Ji Hoon), an honorary

ambassador for MMA, will be held at Starry Lake in Chuncheon MBC TV station at 8:00pm on 13 Aug. 2012."

The event to be co-hosted by Chuncheon MBC, the 1st Army Headquarters, and the Chuncheon City Office, is intended to congratulate young men who are

about to enlisted at the 102 Supplement, and to give them good memories.

They have been holding the event 7 times (on Mondays) since last June 25, and such an event is being attempted domestically for the first time.
They'll hold a variety of events on the eve of the Enlistment on the day.

In particular, singer Rain, an honorary ambassador for MMA, will provide a forum for conversation about what young men who are about to join the army want to know. This event will be held on Mondays, by 17 December 2012.

[2012-08-10 오후 4:13:03]

Looks like they are promoting R2B.

photo
 Rain with Kim Sun Ah
2012-08-11

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

source http://news.nate.com/view/20120811n05932

201208110816779526_1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

120810 ETN_ Ent. Station W_R2B: Return To Base Premiere
2012-08-11

2%289%29.JPG

1%5D.JPG

Credit: scorpiola // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube@rain-cloud.co.kr

&feature=player_embedded

photo
Rain with soldiers
2012-08-11

credit : @98230970 twitter//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr
@98230970친구에게받은사진ㅎ 잘지내고계시는군♥.♥ 멋있어요지훈오빠ㅎㅎ pic.twitter.com/82UJoXFc
@speeding967 두디제이님들의사진ㅋㅋ 제친구사촌동생이보내준사진이에요ㅋㅋㅋㅋ다들멋있으십니닷♥ pic.twitter.com/tQx5TBME

sold.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------

12-08-11 Friends FM - 질주본능_Rain & KCM DJ

2012-08-11

Credit : ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

FM%282%29%281%29%281%29%281%29%281%29%28

Rain mentioned that he  "can't host the radio tomorrow due to my schedule x x x".  So we will miss him this Sunday. :-S

anjjo said:

12-08-11 Friends FM - 질주본능_Rain & KCM DJ

2012-08-11

Credit : ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Rain Is Like the "Ajumma Next Door"?

August 11th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop

Actress Shin Se Kyung has revealed the true identity of world star Rain, also known as Jung Ji Hoon. On August 8, Shin Se Kyung appeared on tvN’s “Taxi” and talked about her friendship with Rain, with whom she had participated in movie “R2B
UJ29Gi64.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung has revealed the true identity of world star Rain, also known as Jung Ji Hoon.

On August 8, Shin Se Kyung appeared on tvN’s “Taxi” and talked about her friendship with Rain, with whom she had participated in movie “R2B.”

On this episode, when asked, “Are you close with Rain?” Shin answered, “Yes, I am close. Rain has a really great personality. Of the actors I’ve worked with so far, the age gap is the smallest with him. There is still an eight-year gap though. It could be awkward and difficult because he’s a senior so above me, but he made it really comfortable for me.”

Shin continued, “Rain is playful and  has a lot of aegyo. On stage, he is masculine and macho-like, (but in real life) he’s the complete opposite. He’s actually more like an ajumma. He’s like the “ajumma next door,” and drew much laughter.

Rain Is Like the "Ajumma Next Door"?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin Se Kyung: "My Co-stars Always Die"

August 12th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop

Acress Shin Se Kyung spoke about the jinx where all her co-stars die. On the most recent episode of tvN’s “Taxi,” Shin Se Kyung said, “Jang Hyuk and and Yoo Ah In, who were both co-stars of mine, died

Shin Se Kyung: "My Co-stars Always Die"

Actress Shin Se Kyung spoke about the jinx where all her co-stars die.

On the most recent episode of tvN’s “Taxi,” Shin Se Kyung said, “Jang Hyuk and and Yoo Ah In, who were both co-stars of mine, died.” When asked, “Are they all dying because you like them?”, Shin answered, “All of this was against my will,” and brought laughter to the scene.

Last month on July 27 on her way to the Jisan Rock Festival, Shin Se Kyung had come across “Taxi” and spoke about the background story of filming “R2B: Return to Base” with Rain, aka Jung Ji Hoon. Shin had said, “Because much of the filming took place at an army airfield, outside food wasn’t allowed. So Rain bought me patbingsu (sweeteend red bean shaved-iced desert) from the PX (army store).” Also, “After Jung Ji Hoon enlisted, I wrote a letter to him. He also wrote me a reply.”

On this episode, Shin Se Kyung also revealed that her favorite part of her body is her belly button. She also showed her easy-going personality by saying that she liked pig rinds and intestines.